Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Brian Elam... Is that gramps?...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Brian Elam... Is that gramps?...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 08:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

absolutely no chance of that

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 08:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hmm why can't everyone just get on? :tear:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 09:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
Mazda.

Grow up...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 09:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

just look how pathetic the original msg he sent was...and then trying to blaming on brian ugh...it's indeed tragic...

Quote:
Hi, I just thought you should know how your husband, Geoffrey Leach, talks about you on the internet.

Here's a screenshot of just some of the posts he makes about you (if you have a problem reading the posts then view the picture in full screen), and these are the links to the actual threads if you want to verify there authenticity:

and then 10 or so links...omg wtf?... fucking weirdo...

:olo: ...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 09:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's totally gwamps. Same posting style and a spelling mistake. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 09:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don't see a spelling mistake... Do Jews spell different than normal ppl?...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 09:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Don't see a spelling mistake... Do Jews spell different than normal ppl?...

That's because you're a moron. it should be 'their authenticity' not 'there authenticity'

schmuck

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 09:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jewced!!

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 09:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Deffo gwamps

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
it should be 'their authenticity' not 'there authenticity'

Grow up... That's not a gramps spelling error... Everyone does that... Even the spelling correcting dipshits here do it occasionally...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 10:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't think YGP would do that to another person with kids, no matter how retarded the other party is. this smacks at immaturity, and that's one thing Gramps isn't.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 11:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
it should be 'their authenticity' not 'there authenticity'

Grow up... That's not a gramps spelling error... Everyone does that... Even the spelling correcting dipshits here do it occasionally...

No actually. Only dumbfucks like you get it mixed up. Did you even graduate from public school Cletus?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 11:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I know I have corrected lawl doing it a few times... But not gramps... Just saying...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 11:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've hurt HumINNutTS feelings so bad that he desperately wants the blame on me. Sad little dick... :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 12:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
I don't think YGP would do that to another person with kids, no matter how retarded the other party is. this smacks at immaturity, and that's one thing Gramps isn't.

pretty much this

if i was a betting man i'd put money on someone who has avoided this thread so far

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 12:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
LOL...

Wow this place has just reached a new level of desperately pathetic.

First off, I don't give a shit about anyone here enough to go looking them up. Let alone attempt to contact their family or friends to recount stupid posts they made on an internet message board. But it does take a special type of socially dysfunctional loser to do so.

Goof, I've never tried to contact anyone you know. Furthermore, I've never been to your or anyone that posts here Facebook page. So I'd have to guess that you and I got to someone so bad that they created a FB profile with my name and image to contact your wife with snippets of your derogatory ramblings in hopes of causing us personal turmoil. That being said, I'm pretty sure we all know who's obsessed and upset enough to do so.

BTW, if this happened 3 years ago I am mildly curious as to why you're bringing it up now, and I stress mildly.

Yep, definitely was Gramps. :olo:

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 04:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol gwamps

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 04:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

pretty much this

if i was a betting man i'd put money on someone who has avoided this thread so far

:dts:

Except I haven't had fuckbook for close to 6 years.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 05:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not saying for sure it's gwamps, but this felt very gwamps to me. "Here's a screenshot of just some of the posts he makes about you (if you have a problem reading the posts then view the picture in full screen)".

It could very well be a clever impostor. Whoever did it... a bit too far... but then again I don't mock the appearance of people's kids, the deaths of grand-kids or even take shots at the looks of spouses etc. so I think it's clear it ain't me.

Could be geoof himself based on how upset he got over the spelling mistake. :olo:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 06:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I thought it read like Gramps too. But what do I know...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 07:17 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is the worst of the worst I've seen from this place and it makes me so fucking sad.

Three years ago (2012) was when the workout thread blew up and sys0p ragequit with his last alt.
We all know its Lawl who posts up all the material from both YGP's and Geoffry's facebook and sys0p just threatened to contact geoffs wife a couple months ago over facebook.
It was probably a combination of the two.

I would ban them both right now and never give it a second thought, but the call is Geoffry's since he wouldn't have anyone left here to talk to.

I'm so fucking disgusted right now.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 07:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

I agree completely.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 09:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
This is the worst of the worst I've seen from this place and it makes me so fucking sad.

Three years ago (2012) was when the workout thread blew up and sys0p ragequit with his last alt.
We all know its Lawl who posts up all the material from both YGP's and Geoffry's facebook and sys0p just threatened to contact geoffs wife a couple months ago over facebook.

I would ban them both right now and never give it a second thought, but the call is Geoffry's since he wouldn't have anyone left here to talk to.

Lol I had nothing to do with it, but ban away if you want seeing you're so upset about the whole thing. You sound like you're about to burst into tears. :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 11:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The guy who has been stalking his wifes facebook and posting her pics here since 2012 says it wasn't him.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48319

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 11:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think you should ban me from here for something someone else did three years ago, it wouldn't look like a completely hypocritical vendetta at all.

Shaft is the most Internet person on this entire forum :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 11:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
The guy who has been stalking his wifes facebook and posting her pics here since 2012 says it wasn't him.

http://www.quake3world.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=48319

You keep a fucking archive of people's pictures going back DECADES :olo:

You're up there with the worst of them for this kind of shit.

Last edited by syp0s on 10-17-2015 01:29 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 11:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And then, everybody got real mad.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 11:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don't think anyone likes being accused of something like this. It's a scumbag move fucking with a man's family.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 01:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mrd wrote:
Except I haven't had fuckbook for close to 6 years.

i said someone, not everyone

:dts:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 04:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:

http://www.quake3world.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=48319

The guy who stalked Geoff's house on google maps and posted pics here of it is upset and "so fucking disgusted". :olo:

Lol ban me if you believe it was me dipshit, I'm not going to try to convince you it wasn't. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 05:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lawl pretending like it wasn't him.. That's cute. Get banned fag...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 05:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:

The worst was the people who mercilessly mocked Pena when he was dumb enough to reveal that his grand child had just died in a car accident.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 06:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why don't I remember that?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 06:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
You keep a fucking archive of people's pictures going back DECADES :olo:

You're up there with the worst of them for this kind of shit.

You're really comparing downloading a zip that someone posted up from the "Post photos of yourself and epic photoshops" thread to going to someones spouses facebook and contacting them? or sharing personal family photos that one has never posted here? You're delusional.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 06:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
Don't think anyone likes being accused of something like this. It's a scumbag move fucking with a man's family.

Yeah?

syp0s wrote:
Someone screenshot all of these posts Geoff makes and post it on his Facebook wall and see what kind of reaction it gets..

syp0s wrote:
Ah, fuck it - I'll reactivate my Facebook account and post it myself. What's your surname, Geoff?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.