Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Brian Elam... Is that gramps?...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Brian Elam... Is that gramps?...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 06:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think attempting to destroy a current marriage is worse than mocking sad ppl... And the creepy way it was done... Dude has mental issues...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 06:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Look, we all knew who did this as soon as Geoff posted. Because there is only one person here who is obsessed enough to do so. Why ban him? That would be too easy. I say let him stay and wallow in the bed of douche baggary that he's made for himself. We'll all get way more pleasure out of laughing at him every time he post. :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 06:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
shaft wrote:
The guy who has been stalking his wifes facebook and posting her pics here since 2012 says it wasn't him.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48319

The guy who stalked Geoff's house on google maps and posted pics here of it is upset and "so fucking disgusted". :olo:

Lol ban me if you believe it was me dipshit, I'm not going to try to convince you it wasn't. :olo:

I didn't post anything that he hadn't already shared. There wasn't any personal information and making fun of a mans house is on a totally different level than harassing him with personal photos of his wife you've stalked.
Thats like making fun of someone over the shirt they're wearing as opposed to how ugly their face is.

Keep trying to justify why its alright to contact someones wife to stir up shit though, it only makes you look more pathetic.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 07:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
syp0s wrote:
Don't think anyone likes being accused of something like this. It's a scumbag move fucking with a man's family.

Yeah?

syp0s wrote:
Someone screenshot all of these posts Geoff makes and post it on his Facebook wall and see what kind of reaction it gets..

syp0s wrote:
Ah, fuck it - I'll reactivate my Facebook account and post it myself. What's your surname, Geoff?

You're going to have to expand on this, I don't see how those two posts are related to the discussion. Feel free, I'm perfectly willing to have a civil discourse on this subject.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 09:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
You're going to have to expand on this, I don't see how those two posts are related to the discussion. Feel free, I'm perfectly willing to have a civil discourse on this subject.

Please feel free to enlighten us on how you weren't serious about posting things to his wall, it wasn't you who posted photos of his wife from facebook, you being previously banned from this place multiple times wasn't any indication that you're easily upset and how going to jail multiple times for assault in no way shows that little things make you extremely angry to the point of wanting to physically harm someone.

Actually I'm kidding, don't bother. Everything you post makes me yawn.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 09:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OK, I won't. You sound irrational and emotional :up:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 09:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
One of you loveless munters has quite the diseased mind, that's for sure.

Thing is, there's less skirting the borders of good taste for giggles and more outwardly gloated glee derived from transgressions bordering on legality, when it comes to some of the apey shit-flinging here.

I'm guilty to some extent, though I think the one time I've been a genuine, absolute irl cunt to someone, was when Prometheus(?) was chatting shit and I flung some comment about fisting his kids to enrage him.

Sure, we all act like twats, for peer-bonding funsies, but we all know who the genuinely viscious and child-minded are among us. Also occupying the stupid category, for not considering the irrelevance of even joining up all the dots when quite obviously, it's a penis.

What the fuck are you talking about?

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 10:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:

You're really comparing downloading a zip that someone posted up from the "Post photos of yourself and epic photoshops" thread to going to someones spouses facebook and contacting them? or sharing personal family photos that one has never posted here? You're delusional.

Missed this post. Yeah, comparing it as being exactly the same. I don't have photos of any of you. Why would you download a zip file containing pictures of people from an internet message board you're the admin of???????? Who does that? You're a loser. S'why you keep an encyclopaedic knowledge of everything your e-nemies have ever said, done, posted or otherwise.

Grade A cunt, and no mistake.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 10:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It wasn't me. I like Geoff. He keeps it real and is entertaining enough. However, if this was flipped around, and someone had sent this to Gramps wife on facebook, I'd take credit for it. And laugh my ass off...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 10:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
One of you loveless munters has quite the diseased mind, that's for sure.

Thing is, there's less skirting the borders of good taste for giggles and more outwardly gloated glee derived from transgressions bordering on legality, when it comes to some of the apey shit-flinging here.

I'm guilty to some extent, though I think the one time I've been a genuine, absolute irl cunt to someone, was when Prometheus(?) was chatting shit and I flung some comment about fisting his kids to enrage him.

Sure, we all act like twats, for peer-bonding funsies, but we all know who the genuinely viscious and child-minded are among us. Also occupying the stupid category, for not considering the irrelevance of even joining up all the dots when quite obviously, it's a penis.

When are you going to write a book? :drool:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 10:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: :up:

@memphis

Last edited by plained on 10-17-2015 10:45 AM, edited 1 time in total.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 10:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i would most def buy the vip package for the signing!

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 10:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

Only that shit sticks and some folk are dressed up in it like Rick and co after a zombie chopping orgy of gore, detached limbs and guts.

Kinda like that thing where a packing slinger gets capped by some bacon and all the other packing slingers in da hood get all pissed off at the doughnut munchers, being all "WTF bro, you push your tool on my boy?" whilst they're all still packing heat and having just capped a wit last week. Do you know what I am saying?

Now I do, thanks for clearing that shit up for me. We're on the same page.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 10:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this entire thread

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 10:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

na i'd buy your book too seremtan!

:drool:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 10:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
mrd wrote:
When are you going to write a book? :drool:

When the son rises in the West and shits in the East, when the peas go dry and the mountains blow goats.

*sun

Quirky prose only works if you can spell properly.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 11:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: Not the first time I've been called a nazi :paranoid:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 11:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
I'm not saying for sure it's gwamps, but this felt very gwamps to me. "Here's a screenshot of just some of the posts he makes about you (if you have a problem reading the posts then view the picture in full screen)".

Could be geoof himself based on how upset he got over the spelling mistake. :olo:

I agree, but I don't see much point in gwamps making a fake profile in his own name.

Could be anyone though

Possibly someone that quit out many moons ago ?

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 01:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Look, we all knew who did this as soon as Geoff posted. Because there is only one person here who is obsessed enough to do so. Why ban him? That would be too easy. I say let him stay and wallow in the bed of douche baggary that he's made for himself. We'll all get way more pleasure out of laughing at him every time he post. :olo:

Good to see Gramps is finally owning up. :olo:

shaft wrote:
I didn't post anything that he hadn't already shared. There wasn't any personal information and making fun of a mans house is on a totally different level than harassing him with personal photos of his wife you've stalked.
Thats like making fun of someone over the shirt they're wearing as opposed to how ugly their face is.

Keep trying to justify why its alright to contact someones wife to stir up shit though, it only makes you look more pathetic.

I'm not trying to justify anything, think or do whatever you want, I don't give a shit. :olo:

Keep trying to justify why it's alright to stalk someone's home on google maps and post pics of it here though. :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 01:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks to both of you for engaging me enough so I could remember what boring useless cunts you are.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 08:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, I like how sysop—the one person who's enough of a worthless cunt to actually do this—tried to blame me. I actually like Geoff whereas sysop comes off like a slightly more neurotic Kracass.

Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 08:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Thanks to both of you for engaging me enough so I could remember what boring useless cunts you are.

hmm so you IP banned them?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-17-2015 11:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm with shaft on this one. I don't know what shaft has saved or posted, but IMO you're crossing a line or two when you are letting your Q3W fued leak over into real life. We're all bitching at each other to the point of being mean, but that is what Q3W is and you can easily leave and never come back if you want. We all signed up to an account here.

Geoff's wife, though, never signed up for Q3W and is now getting dragged into this without her consent. Geoff also never signed up to have his act, his Q3W character leak over into the real world. Because face it, we're all somewhat fictional characters of ourselves here, allowed to behave in ways that are unacceptable in most of society. That's what makes Q3W great: be a cunt in a lighthearted way without there being much of a consequence.

Once real life consequences start to seep in, that lightheartedness is gone and so is the fun. Whoever did this (I'm not bright enough to figure out who) did a scumbag move. This is no longer a hilarious troll but a genuinely shitty act.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-18-2015 12:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so how many seasons of the Testogenius Show is this now? :dts:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-18-2015 12:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think everyone agrees it's a shitty act.

If they did it or not is another question and i certainly won't miss pages and pages of 'no u'. If removing Lawl and Sysop stops that is also another question but maybe one plus side could be we all start being fwends again (apart from Eraser, he's an uptight socially retarded bellend).

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 10-18-2015 02:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Holy shit, someone tried to nark on him to his wife irl? That's messed up, even for the degenerates of q3w... Bit of a shit frame job to boot. So, who did it? Not sure who my money is on, there are a few obvious suspects. Should be interesting to see how this one plays out.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 10-18-2015 02:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That spelling mistake makes me think Geoff did it to himself.

PostPosted: 10-18-2015 06:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It might have been them but without actual proof I don't think they should ban them both. Only care about 10% tbh

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-18-2015 06:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

last time i checked 'due process' wasn't a thing on internet messageboards

don't worry, they'll be back in 18 months with another season

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-18-2015 06:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is feedback still mad about me making fun of his tiny legs? Calm down dude...

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 10-18-2015 06:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I neglected my q3w lurking a bit around (what turned out to be) the end of the testo/genx show... missed whether they remained under alts or not.

PMing family members is just really low though... some serious jealousy/butthurt coupled with an inability to separate the Q3W fantasy from reality...

I love how Geoff's wife totally gets this place tho:
scared? wrote:
My wife mentioned it at the time but was just like... One of ur morons is messaging me again...

:owned:

however - not this first time this has happened? ("messaging me AGAIN")
some proper morons out there

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-18-2015 06:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I had fucking dipshits harassing her over ICQ back in the day... Pathetic cunts...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-18-2015 06:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A ban is going to kill lawl. This place is his life. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-18-2015 07:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm sure he's flying to America this very moment... First stop Florida... Next, Texas... Where he dies... :olo: ...

PostPosted: 10-18-2015 07:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Is feedback still mad about me making fun of his tiny legs? Calm down dude...

Thanks, friend

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.