Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Okay, WTF happened to Robert Novak?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Okay, WTF happened to Robert Novak?

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 08:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Judge: Reporters must testify about CIA leak

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/15/cia.l ... index.html

Quote:
The three-judge panel ruled that New York Times reporter Judith Miller and Matthew Cooper of Time Magazine must comply with a subpoena from a grand jury investigating whether the Bush administration illegally leaked the agent's name to the news media.

Am I misinformed here? Wasn't Robert Novak the one who actually ran the story who outed her?

Why isn't he being forced to testify on who leaked the information? Is this really the way it's going to go down? This smells more like damage control than any real fact-finding mission or investigation.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 08:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bush and company need to be arrested...

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 08:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nothing will come of this.

Absolutely nothing.

My gut tells me Cheney is the one who initiated all of this....but nothing will come of it nor will the truth come out in any way, shape or form.

Government in the US is becoming non-accountable....if it ever was accountable in the first place.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 10:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Actually Jenny pillow talked and I just couldn't keep it to myself

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.