Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        U.S. Election

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: U.S. Election

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-10-2016 08:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:

good stuff

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-10-2016 08:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol did u see Trump's submissive body language during his meeting with Obama?... Also he looked scared as shit... He obviously didn't think or want to win... Now shit is sinking in... :olo: ...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-10-2016 08:32 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, funny shit. Could barely look him in the eye.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-10-2016 08:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he looked himin the eye fine

i think he did fine

imo it seemed submisive because we have never seen him sitting b4, he is always standing.

plus he is 70 and an office guy so his back is probly meh so he a bit slouchy

i think he chose his words more carefully that usual tho lol

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-10-2016 08:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don't make me destroy u plained... Trump is a chump... Quit liking him or I might have to crush u like the others...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-10-2016 08:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he is metal as fuck!

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-10-2016 10:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-10-2016 11:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's so fucking unprepared. Look at him, he has no idea what he's doing there. :olo: :tear:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 02:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
imo it is not how it is

What he's basically saying is that Donald Trump didn't win. Hillary Clinton lost.
And that's the basic truth of it.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 02:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

:tear:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 04:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:

russell brand talking sense for once

btw the Thomas Frank article is a good article

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... n-liberals

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 04:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:

Trump is thinking "shit, now what?" :olo:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 08:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

russel brand still parroting the popular to be popular.

makes everybody feel smart and informed to propel the popularity.

very spot on to the egotists! right?

"i like this guy he makes sense" cuz he makes me comfortable saying the things i already "know" so of corse these things are "right"

stars trying to stay relevent :olo:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 08:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

:olo:

The point about the primary is valid but calling it a fair election is very wrong. It was flawed in many ways.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 09:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i ain't listening to all that shit

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 09:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump on his way to the White House

This airforce one is brilliant too:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMpg-rOB-s2/

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 09:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:

"i like this guy he makes sense" cuz he makes me comfortable saying the things i already "know" so of corse these things are "right"

plained always seems to downplay what others are saying by attempting some sort of meta-attack. Always talking about the form or the shape of things but never actually discussing what's inside. You haven't refuted any of the points Russell Brand or the other guy are saying in a meaningful or otherwise intellectual way.

Why don't you try and point out where Russell Brand is wrong? Where do you disagree with his analysis? Are you comfortable enough with the cards in your hand that you are willing to call? So far, you've done nothing but check.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 09:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know Russel Brand too well but he seems to say sensible stuff here

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 10:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
plained wrote:

plained always seems to downplay what others are saying by attempting some sort of meta-attack. Always talking about the form or the shape of things but never actually discussing what's inside. You haven't refuted any of the points Russell Brand or the other guy are saying in a meaningful or otherwise intellectual way.

Why don't you try and point out where Russell Brand is wrong? Where do you disagree with his analysis? Are you comfortable enough with the cards in your hand that you are willing to call? So far, you've done nothing but check.

the shape and the form . nice way of putting it good critical insight there eraser :up:

i dont tell people what to think. sure i could concoct a method of persuasion based on what youve accepted in the past and coupled with emotional and ego triggers to maximize my success but fuck that manipulation shit. i dont mind what you think at all, think what you want, but think what YOU want not what youve been "sold"

reality is right in front of the eyes been there so long it isnt seen

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 10:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And more nonsensical blahblah that's rather light on actual content. Acting like some superior sensi master of psychology and political insight.

You say you don't care, yet you let no opportunity pass you to point out how wrong others are. By doing that, you judge and get yourself involved in the discussion. Keeping your actual views and opinions to yourself, acting like it's a clever veil of mystery is bollocks. You are just a spineless jerk that judges without putting your own head down on the block.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 10:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Brand has always been an advocate for free thinking, doing your own research, and considering other points of view. If all you get out of that is that he wants to tell you how to think, then you're just lazy and want to be told how to think.

And here's what he actually thinks about your "celebrity egotists" and saying the popular thing:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 10:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ey that is your opinion it ok by me :up:

i dont think i am some superior sensi master of psychology and political insight tho

i am just a bit busted with trust issues and a hard-on for salesmen ship so i am real in tune when i see it happening

salesmen hate me

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 10:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're not in tune. It's bothering you. A lot. So you can't refrain from pointing out other people being wrong.
Too scared to paint your own coherent picture though. Afraid of being wrong, maybe.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 10:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Also, what is this reality we supposedly are unable to see. If we are so blind, why not help us and enlighten us. Maybe we can come around to your way of thinking.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 10:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

think your own way!

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 12:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
ey that is your opinion it ok by me :up:

i dont think i am some superior sensi master of psychology and political insight tho

i am just a bit busted with trust issues and a hard-on for salesmen ship so i am real in tune when i see it happening

salesmen hate me

i don't think it's just salesmen, mate.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 12:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

just curios if you dont love me and you are not hurt

why not just move on?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 12:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

u love me ! <3

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 06:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Owned...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 06:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cloven-cocked cucks spotted

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 06:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Owned...

aw shucks ! *blush

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 06:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ey did i tell u guys it took me 50 fucking years to realize shucks is shit and fuck merged?

:olo: planked!

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 06:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sorry i don't spak cuck!

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 06:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: put down the catshit pipe ur incoherent!

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-11-2016 09:28 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 6504494082

@realDonaldTrump
The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

:dts:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.