Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Stupidest nation on earth

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Stupidest nation on earth

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-08-2016 11:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Close the borders, do it now.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 11-08-2016 11:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm already building a bunker.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 11-08-2016 11:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/inte ... 1109116771

Quote:

BRITAIN has woken up relieved to find its idiotic act of self-harm earlier this year is now a piffling historical footnote.

Across the UK, Britons are secretly delighted that when the great disasters of 2016 are remembered, Brexit will be completely overshadowed by America’s embrace of fascism.

Mary Fisher, from Croydon, said: “Wow. Like obviously bad for them, but what a total save for us.

“We’re the person who’s sick in the garden early on at the party, spends an hour thinking they’re an embarrassment, and then someone vomits explosively all over the leather couch and the new carpet.

“Brexit’s nothing now. All we’ve done is get out of the EU before their decade-long war with Russia.”

Historian Dr Helen Archer said: “For months we’ve been the world’s dumbest dickheads, and now we’re actually if anything a useful marker on the road to the total collapse of liberal democracy.

“I mean end of the world, obviously, but every cloud.”

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 12:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not many black faces in trumps party

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 12:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In the future children are going to learn about President Trump in history books. I want to vomit.

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 12:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

On the bright side, assisted suicide is now legal in Colorado, so if you Murricans can't migrate to Canada, well, there's another way out.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 12:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well that's just great

THAT'S JUST FUCKING GREAT

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 12:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I can't believe it. You stupid shits went ahead and did it. Jesus christ, it makes me sick.

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 12:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Personally, I find it fucking hilarious (tempered by a thrill of sheer terror; I think they call it hysteria).
Look, either way, the Yanks were fucked. At least this way, the rest of the world is under no illusion that they're fucked.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 12:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Chris Christie will be head of Trump's transition team. Rudy Giuliani gets Clinton's old job. Reince Priebus, head of the RNC, gets a job on his cabinet. Corey Lewandowski, former campaign manager (fired for assaulting a reporter) replaces Reince Priebus, and the Republican party gets totally hijacked. Trump has access to our surveillance state and all the goodies hidden in the inner government's archives. Iran deal? Gone. Obamacare? Gone. Paris agreement? Gone. Legal abortions? Gone. The vacant supreme court justice seat gets filled by a Republican, and there are possibly 3 more seats up for grabs soon, as older justices retire/die. This could set us back decades.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 12:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We can only hope he's not as crazy as all the campaign rhetoric. He was a Clinton loving democrat just 3 years ago.

He is probably going to lose the popular vote. Less than a million difference and California hasn't even been fully counted.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 12:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Which means exactly nothing, right?

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 12:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yep. Fuck the Electoral College. It screwed us with Bush, too. Haha, I miss Bush now. :(

Last edited by Transient on 11-09-2016 12:34 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 12:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It means we need to reflect more on our fucked up election system. It also shows even if he is president the majority didn't want him. It's a statement.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 12:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He was making jokes just now on tv. An interview on radio 4 makes a good point on those times he needs to make a yes/no on the spot choice that could effect the whole world, what's he going to do.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 01:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HAIL TO THE KING !!!

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 03:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Let's do all the retarded shit!

-US

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 04:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

could've had Bernie

just sayin

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 04:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memph did you ever get around to putting a bet on it like Chunk suggested? Can you retire now?

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 04:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well that's a shame, could have made a killing.

The World is Yours...
The World is Yours...
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 04:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
could've had Bernie

just sayin

:tear: :tear:

Not with Hillary around.

Some more fuel for your hatred of Americans: Harambe

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why didn't biden run? He would have won easily...

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

vileliquid1026 wrote:
hatred of Americans

It's not hatred i feel, it's severe dissapointment and a deep sense of dread. All the good work Obama did will be reversed and i'm actively worried what kind of world my unborn child will grow up in. Fuck the Paris climate treaty, say bye bye to obamacare and the possibility of an increase of minimum wage, tear up the treaty with Iran, etc etc. It's terrifying. And stupid.

This is a resounding victory for anti intellectualism and a fuck you to the rest of the world.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

drop the bs terrified/sad act it is over

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What makes you think it's an act plained?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i guess i overestimate your comprehension/how not gullible you are?

i am a bit surprised you sincerely bought in to the bs so hard

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bought into what bullshit plained?

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Like..?

Perhaps you read over the few examples in my previous post? I could come up with many more, i truly think he was a great president (but not a saint, and blocked at every turn by his political opponents). But quite honestly i'm not sure i feel up for discussing the accomplishments of Obama with you right now, maybe some other time. Surely google can help you out in the meantime.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yea i see it isnt fake sadness and concern.

its anger and bitterness.

those are terrible core emotion ey they will always steer u wrong.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Well that's a shame, could have made a killing.

11 to 1 when I seen, I think it went even higher before counting started cos Hills had a 90% chance of winning from paddypower.

I'm more pissed off with myself than anything else, would've been worth atleast a tenner like. I've made worse bets before :miffed:

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
yea i see it isnt fake sadness and concern.

its anger and bitterness.

those are terrible core emotion ey they will always steer u wrong.

Lol ok thanks for telling me how i feel :up:

losCHUNK wrote:
11 to 1 when I seen, I think it went even higher before counting started cos Hills had a 90% chance of winning from paddypower.

I'm more pissed off with myself than anything else, would've been worth atleast a tenner like. I've made worse bets before :miffed:

Shit, now i'm pissed off i didn't bet - considered putting a tiny amount on both for laffs.

Last edited by Ryoki on 11-09-2016 05:39 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Memphis wrote:
Like..?

Perhaps you read over the few examples in my previous post? I could come up with many more, i truly think he was a great president (but not a saint, and blocked at every turn by his political opponents). But quite honestly i'm not sure i feel up for discussing the accomplishments of Obama with you right now, maybe some other time. Surely google can help you out in the meantime.

:up:

Dude got a tough ride despite being the best prez of my generation. I know it doesn't take much nor agree with everything though, the drone strikes for example is a rather dark cloud. But to go from Obama to this ?, fuck me.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mat Linnett wrote:
Personally, I find it fucking hilarious (tempered by a thrill of sheer terror; I think they call it hysteria).
Look, either way, the Yanks were fucked. At least this way, the rest of the world is under no illusion that they're fucked.

I'm in this boat

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 05:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:

Lol ok thanks for telling me how i feel :up:

i'm pissed off

it is never to late to move forward bro

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-09-2016 09:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The problem with Memphis is that he'll talk shit like this about any president. If you talk the "he's dangerous" rhetoric about Obama and quote drone strikes as an example of this then your grasp of reality is so thin that it can quite comfortably be called delusional.

No one is claiming that out of 300+ million Americans, Hillary would be the optimal choice for presidency, but you must be fucking blind to think that Trump is the better choice, especially when throwing Obama into the equation.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.