Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Burger King hits it again

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Burger King hits it again

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 02-14-2017 06:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

These Burger King Locations Are Putting Sex Toys in 'Adult' Meals for Valentine's Day
While most of us might agree that a Valentine's Day date at a fast food joint is kind of the worst thing ever, Burger King is prepared to fight that stigma. This year, the Israeli version of the OG chain is offering a romantic boxed food for two called the Adults Meal—designed for those 18 and older, so bring your ID—that comes with two Whoppers, two packets of fries, two beers, and a "romantic adult toy." Spoiler alert: That means sex toy.

"Kids' meal? That's for kids," the commercial's narrator seductively declares, before informing us that "Burger King presents the Adults Meal, with an adult toy inside. Only on Valentine's Day." The deal will only be available at BK locations in Israel on Feb. 14, from 6 p.m. until closing.

Based on the commercial ad agency Leo Burnett Israel released, the adult toy options are more gimmicky than risque, and include a lacy blindfold, a tiny feather duster, and ... a head massager? Hey, we won't judge the people out there with scalp fetishes. But we're hoping the blindfold comes wrapped in plastic, because putting a grease-soaked mask on your face can't be good for those sebaceous filaments you've been trying to beat

Can't get to Israel but still want your share of the fast-food approach to love? French Burger King locations are offering a Valentine's Cup for two features a lid with two holes for bendy straws, so you and your loved one can share a drink without spillage. Now that's romance!

No word on whether American locations plan to step up their love game, but until we hear, we suggest you check out the commercial for Burger King Israel's Adults Meals below.

http://www.glamour.com/story/burger-kin ... ntines-day

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 02-14-2017 06:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Great.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 02-14-2017 07:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Said commercial is at the link provided Mazda you should check it out (grin)

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 02-14-2017 07:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nah.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 02-14-2017 07:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

(LOL) It wasn't very good anyway so your not missing much. Let me rephrase that, I really don't know what was said so it might have been quite good all I'm saying is it didn't look very good

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 02-14-2017 07:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So no one took his sweetie to Burger King today,(LOL), wise decision

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 02-14-2017 09:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gwamps would've if she hadn't left him. Two double cheeseburgers for one this year :tear:

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 02-14-2017 10:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gwamps probably massaged his prostate with a handgun and gobbled up semen from his hand after his annual valantines cry-wank again this year.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-15-2017 03:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus phant :olo:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-15-2017 07:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I actually was at Burger King on Valentine's.
Airports :/

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 02-15-2017 07:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
I actually was at Burger King on Valentine's.
Airports :/

Did you get your adult meal?(grin)

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-15-2017 07:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i love the smell of thier flame broiling!

i have had bk about 5-6 times in the last 20 years

only once did it not be in a hurry out my ass!

that was on the north side of big island Hawaii!

fucking best ever bk

i never mcD but i have wendys maybe every 6 months

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-15-2017 03:07 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Great.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-16-2017 12:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

phantasmagoria wrote:
Gwamps probably massaged his prostate with a handgun and gobbled up semen from his hand after his annual valantines cry-wank again this year.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.