Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        no coronavirus thread ?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: no coronavirus thread ?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-13-2023 09:20 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Eraser wrote:
Can I just say.... citation needed?

Ever occur to you to look something up? Nah, who would want to do that. Who wants to anything other than bias confirmation?

It's not up to me to prove you're wrong. If you make claims and present them as facts then it's up to you to provide evidence to support those claims. Thinking it's up to me to refute them just shows me you've fallen pretty deeply into the conspiracy pond.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-13-2023 09:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That sounds like the type of thing a member of deep state would say. :offended:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-14-2023 01:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol yea, but I know which side of the fence has been busying the "do your own research" mantra a lot.

Here in the Netherlands we have a term for people like that. We call them "wappie" (singular) or "wappies" (plural). The term has existed for longer but took flight at the start of the corona pandemic and is generally used for people that lost their way and fell into the conspiracytheory-think trap.

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 07-14-2023 05:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Let's face it, everyone knew that was going to be his response.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-14-2023 06:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
lol yea, but I know which side of the fence has been busying the "do your own research" mantra a lot.

Here in the Netherlands we have a term for people like that. We call them "wappie" (singular) or "wappies" (plural). The term has existed for longer but took flight at the start of the corona pandemic and is generally used for people that lost their way and fell into the conspiracytheory-think trap.

here in the UK we call those people fucktacular cunt-o-trons because we like syllables

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 07-14-2023 07:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I heard some guys said that people became aggressive after the mask restriction. I think they were highly frustrated and fed up with this abuse of power...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-14-2023 01:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
If that's real then it's a pretty tasteless example to post. It's about a 3 year old child not getting the medical help she needs, not someone inflicting it on themselves.

Hey Oprah, I'm not laughing at the kid, but if you really believe what you're saying, start adopting them.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 07-15-2023 10:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
It's not up to me to prove you're wrong. If you make claims and present them as facts then it's up to you to provide evidence to support those claims. Thinking it's up to me to refute them just shows me you've fallen pretty deeply into the conspiracy pond.

Look... there's no come back from this. Anything now is flat earth shit.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 07-17-2023 03:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
You're arguing with a guy who says riding without a helmet is safer because he can hear better. The faculties required to reason with him just aren't there.

The thing that bothers me most about him though is how he's not in a home care situation and seems to be an otherwise functional member of society. Like, this dude is allowed to ride a motorbike and a car and I believe owns a house. Like how can you be that severely impaired and yet be functional enough to get what looks to be a reasonable income. I just don't get it.

The irony of the helmet law history.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-17-2023 03:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah I think I actually posted this article a while back when it happened. It's just so dumb, like gwamps. I don't know how you do it to stay there.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 07-17-2023 03:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just laugh and laugh every time I read that article. Cause and effect so neatly wrapped.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-26-2023 04:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://gizmodo.com/excess-deaths-among ... 1850678150
Excess Deaths Among Republicans Skyrocketed After Covid Vaccine Became Available, Study Finds
Quote:
The study found the “excess mortality was significantly higher for Republican voters than Democratic voters after COVID-19 vaccines were available to all adults, but not before,” noting that the death rate for Republican voters was 43% higher than for Democratic voters after the vaccine was widely available. However, the study notes that the data did not include whether the individual was vaccinated or if their deaths were directly linked to covid-19, but researchers looked at the divide in political party-affiliated deaths between January 2018 and December 2021 and compared the pre-pandemic death rate to deaths recorded post-Covid vaccine.

Oops.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-27-2023 05:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is why global warming will kill us all. One side refusing to listen to reason and making the problem worse just to piss off the other side. Like just shoot yourself and get it over with instead of taking everyone with you.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 07-29-2023 05:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Do not attack the purpose of Gramps' life!

OUR HERO
OUR HERO
PostPosted: 08-21-2023 02:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hello

did anybody on q3w die during covid lol

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 08-21-2023 04:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lars did :(

OUR HERO
OUR HERO
PostPosted: 08-21-2023 07:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow, sorry to hear that. I always appreciated his news posts.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 08-21-2023 09:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don Carlos wrote:
Lars did :(

It wasn't Covid but lung disease, probably cancer that got him in the end.
I was in regular contact (Pen Pal) with Keith (lars63) to close the end :tear:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.