Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Picture a member.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Picture a member.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Do you ever read posts on this messageboard and always picture the person you're replying to? Even though you realize that person probably looks nothing like what you think. So describe what you think the person that posts above you looks like.

:D

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Christ you're a dumb monkey.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But I know what quite a few of the people here look like.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:

Yeah... I guess

I always guessed you looked like your icon.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I never picture a member. vag mabye.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dark Metal wrote:

I always picture you as looking like keanu reeves from bill & ted's excellent adventure except with brown hair and probably some rag on your head like kid rock.

get ready for the sucker punch!

yeah i picture the people.

SplEEb wrote:
I never picture a member. vag mabye.

I picture you as a kid for some reason.

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:31 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Dark Metal wrote:

I always picture you as looking like keanu reeves from bill & ted's excellent adventure except with brown hair and probably some rag on your head like kid rock.

Woah.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i thought bad mutha was gone be a long hair mean lookin freak, like tom area of slayer of something. damn was i wrong!

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Scourge wrote:

Yeah... I guess

I always guessed you looked like your icon.

lol, me to

id probaly see you as a short, hoody wearer with a cap and bla bla bla

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Funny, I picture you a member.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CaseDogg wrote:
i thought bad mutha was gone be a long hair mean lookin freak, like tom area of slayer of something. damn was i wrong!

You know I always figured you look like J-rock from Trailor park boys with an afro. :icon25:

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19:

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You don't have to imagine how I look, I'm not a pussy who doesn't post his pics.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I do anyways cause you look so stupid.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Post a picture of yourself loser.

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ToxicBug wrote:
You don't have to imagine how I look, I'm not a pussy who doesn't post his pics.

If I was as ugly as you, I probably wouldn't post mine.

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ToxicBug wrote:

Hey go see if you can make the speed limit on the 40 in your POS car.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dark Metal wrote:
ToxicBug wrote:

Hey go see if you can make the speed limit on the 40 in your POS car.

Post a pic of yourself loser.

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Great comeback. What's the the 3rd time you've used it this thread?

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inolen wrote:
ToxicBug wrote:

I'm sure all the members here care about how physically endowed you are.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i seen everybody in this thread except for spleep maybe?

spleeb, ---->post pic

Dark Metal wrote:

I don't see a picture. This proves that you're a pussy. Owned.

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just picture the icon.

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ToxicBug wrote:
Dark Metal wrote:

I don't see your car getting up to the speed limit. That proves that you're a pussy. Owned.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey stupid this isn't a post your picture thread it's about what people THINK you look like. I think it'd be neat to see if some people view others the same way.

Like perhaps all assholes are pictured in our minds as having brown hair. etc etc...

edit: @ toxicbug

Last edited by Guest on 02-15-2005 06:50 PM, edited 1 time in total.

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ToxicBug wrote:
inolen wrote:
ToxicBug wrote:

I'm sure all the members here care about how physically endowed you are.

God, I'm so sexy :icon19:

Last edited by inolen on 02-15-2005 06:51 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dark Metal wrote:
ToxicBug wrote:
Dark Metal wrote:

I don't see your car getting up to the speed limit. That proves that you're a pussy. Owned.

I still don't see a picture. Also, I'm satisfied with my cock size so I don't care that I don't have a fast car. Unlike somebody... Btw, where's that picture?

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Inolen posts some guy on a motorcycle and claims that he's sexy. Good for you sunshine.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You can't afford a fast car retard.

eepberries
eepberries
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No, I picture them by their avatar really

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19: inolen's so insecure that he feels that he needs to prove to everyone that he's "hot" :icon19:

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ToxicBug wrote:
Dark Metal wrote:
ToxicBug wrote:
Dark Metal wrote:

I still don't see a picture. Also, I'm satisfied with my cock size so I don't care that I don't have a fast car. Unlike somebody... Btw, where's that picture?

Well you'd have to be satisfied with your cock size, because it's not like anyone else has seen it. (Hey your mom and dad don't count)

P.S. I don't think that I have a fast car, it's just faster than yours, sunshine.

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ToxicBug wrote:
:icon19: inolen's so insecure that he feels that he needs to prove to everyone that he's "hot" :icon19:

If you think I'm insecure, you're a retard :icon19:

Last edited by inolen on 02-15-2005 09:17 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.