Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        UFOs

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: UFOs

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-24-2020 09:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

2020 is grabbing another gear...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/p ... -navy.html

—retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-24-2020 09:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Weird how these advanced aliens have an entire planet to explore but they always end up hovering over some shithole desert in bumblefuck America.

Intelligent life my ass.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-24-2020 09:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-24-2020 09:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Weird how these advanced aliens have an entire planet to explore but they always end up hovering over some shithole desert in bumblefuck America.

Intelligent life my ass.

I don’t think anyone is claiming UFOs only visit America.

It’s a bit interesting how you always seems to find a way to turn ever topic into a fuck America rant. Your genuine hatred for America doesn’t bother me. But I hope you find peace. That type of attitude can be toxic for your mind...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-24-2020 10:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:

Intelligent life my ass.

Also weird how they are advanced enough to travel unfathomable distances but they aren't sophisticated enough to keep themselves from crashing when they get here...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-24-2020 10:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:

Cool vid. You saying some sightings are linked to this?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-24-2020 10:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Captain Mazda wrote:

Intelligent life my ass.

Also weird how they are advanced enough to travel unfathomable distances but they aren't sophisticated enough to keep themselves from crashing when they get here...

I think the more likely scenario are probes. Why send your delicate body through the vacuum of space when you can just send a probe or a ship with the capability of transmitting data back to the biological life (or even AI life).

The probes/ships could be disposable. Kinda like our rovers on Mars...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-24-2020 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
I don’t think anyone is claiming UFOs only visit America.

It’s a bit interesting how you always seems to find a way to turn ever topic into a fuck America rant. Your genuine hatred for America doesn’t bother me. But I hope you find peace. That type of attitude can be toxic for your mind...

ok gwamps :dts:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 07-24-2020 12:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
...... like our rovers on Mars...

Speaking of rovers on Mars, I just read of the 2020 Mission of the Perseverance Rover to Mars,;liftoff in 5 days.

https://mars.nasa.gov/mars2020/

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-24-2020 01:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

I think the more likely scenario are probes. Why send your delicate body through the vacuum of space when you can just send a probe or a ship with the capability of transmitting data back to the biological life (or even AI life).

The probes/ships could be disposable. Kinda like our rovers on Mars...

Even more likely, these things aren't from other planets...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-24-2020 01:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Cool vid. You saying some sightings are linked to this?

It's certianly more plausible than aliens visiting Earth. Don't get me wrong, I'd be the first in line to be beamed off this godforsaken planet, but I find it unlikely to be anything other than advanced technology. Which is concerning enough.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-25-2020 12:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I'd be the first in line to be beamed off this godforsaken planet...

lol

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.