Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        About email forum notifications

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: About email forum notifications

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 05-20-2024 02:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't receive any notifications/messages by email when I subscribed some threads.
Does anyone have the same thing happen to me? :question:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 05-20-2024 11:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe it's because there's no activity in any threads.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-22-2024 03:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lmao 21 years and this is the first time i notice this feature :olo:

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 05-23-2024 10:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wish messageboards went further and had just flast-out mailing list interfaces as a standard feature. Web browser bookmarks are such a pain in the ass.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 05-26-2024 07:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain wrote:
Maybe it's because there's no activity in any threads.

It isn't that.

I subscribed here for example. And later, without realizing, I didn't know that I had new messages, then in 4 days I came back here.

houston wrote:
I wish messageboards went further and had just flast-out mailing list interfaces as a standard feature. Web browser bookmarks are such a pain in the ass.

I went to the Profile and there isn't a config about email notifications. I saw Profile and Board Preferences, I haven't find something to receive emails when I'm subscribed in a topic.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.