Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Have another Quarter-Pounder.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

get ready for the sucker punch!
get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 02:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Stop being so gay.

sometimes read threads from bottom to top so when i saw this i thought for sure i'd be the poster above. :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 02:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:smirk:

God
God
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 02:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

kracus I find your icon looks more like a dick then mikors

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 02:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's because your gay.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 02:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mik0rs wrote:
Explain, lol, why would this be the case?

There is no explaining nor denying science. It's like asking why the sun sets or who put the salt in seawater. That path leads to more questions and eventually, insanity.
So don't go looking for reasons behind the fact that you're a rooster-loving man-jam-obsessing fart-fighter, just accept it and move on.

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 03:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Heh, underpants, I'm the exact same height and weight as your are :)

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 04:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Underpants? wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:
i had a slab of beef, potatoes and beans with cheese on top :D

sounds suspiciously like good food. :shrug: You sure you're from the UK?

What's wrong with UK food? :E.

Yesterday I had beef, carrots, peas, brocoli, sweetcorn, potato, roast potatos and yorkshire puddings. Today I had beef stew. Can't get much better :D.

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 04:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:D. Prefer it with Spaghetti Bolognaise though ;)

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 04:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

spaghetti is fucking awesome, only covered in layers of chese tho ;)

also, having a dick as your icon = gay :icon19: fucking hell

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 04:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

see, we're not thin rather, small-boned.
edit @toxic

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 04:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah that thing is bullshit. When I weighed what it says for me in normal range I looked like a twig.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 04:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:
Underpants? wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

Yesterday I had beef, carrots, peas, brocoli, sweetcorn, potato, roast potatos and yorkshire puddings. Today I had beef stew. Can't get much better :D.

I'm talking rules over exceptions, here. Call me crazy but haggis (sp?) and vital organ pie don't sound fit to feed a dog, much less a man.

Last edited by Underpants? on 02-17-2005 04:20 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 04:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, I actually feel a bit small compared to other people at my school, some of them are really tall fuckers.

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 04:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Underpants? wrote:
PhoeniX wrote:
Underpants? wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

I'm talking rules over exceptions, here. Call me crazy but haggis (sp?) and vital organ pie don't sound fit to feed a dog, man.

Ah. But that's in Scotland where men wear kilts. Hardly ever see that stuff down in England.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 04:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah there's a good chance that kilts are solid proof for my eurotranny theory.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 11:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i'm 6'2", 65kg => BMI of 18.4 kg/m^2 and 20th percentile.

woot !

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 12:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

37th, 22.2 kg/m²

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 02:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Underpants? wrote:
mik0rs wrote:

There is no explaining nor denying science. It's like asking why the sun sets or who put the salt in seawater. That path leads to more questions and eventually, insanity.
So don't go looking for reasons behind the fact that you're a rooster-loving man-jam-obsessing fart-fighter, just accept it and move on.

You tried, I'll give you that. Not a bad attempt at a troll for someone who eats food labels.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 06:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it says 12th percent

i eat all the time pretty well whatever i want plus tons o beer.

quarter pounders have cross-cut onions on there so even aftre you take them off theres onoin juice on there :puke:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 06:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mik0rs wrote:
Underpants? wrote:
mik0rs wrote:

You tried, I'll give you that. Not a bad attempt at a troll for someone who eats food labels.

:lol: I kind of thought that might come back to haunt me some day. Chrissakes three times in a month is hardly a habit or something.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 07:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it said i'm the god of gods...master of the arts...is that good?

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 07:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Your Weight is at 10th percentile compared to others of same Height and Age
i can't afford food though... :shrug:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 07:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
it said i'm the god of gods...master of the arts...is that good?

you accidentally went to ratemyfaggotness.com instead again, didn't you?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.