Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Respect for anyone who can do this:

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-15-2005 06:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
To be honest, as long as it doesn't look like Cousin Itt, I don't give a toss. If a society cares too much about this sort of shit, you end up with those partial clitoridectomies the Yanks inflict upon their daughters. Wierdos.

That's what I'm saying. It doesn't really make a fuck to me as long as I'm getting some of it.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 03-15-2005 06:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus is suffering from sort of Vulcan smooth body obsession.

PostPosted: 03-15-2005 06:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Kracus wrote:
My point to you fuckers is not to be an ignorant cunt. You see, there's two sides to any story here and you guys seem a little hypocritical.

You like your girls shit trimmed but you can't be arsed to do it yourself. (I'm not saying you all do this but...) If you DO then you sir are a fucking idiot. I wouldn't ask a chick to do something I wouldn't do for her. IE: if she sucks my dick I'll lick her box, if she shaves her pussy, I'll keep my bag trimmed etc etc...

It's all about compromise, you get what you want by offering something in return. Obviously I'm in fucking nerdville here if you fuckheads don't get this.

im sorry but my hookers start gagging half way down so they dont get a facefull of my forest

Obviously you're missing out then... :dork:

There's more to it than just your dick in her mouth. here's a story for ya.

I was at my apartment with this chick last summer, and this girl is hot, infact, she looks a lot like that chick in the other thread http://public.fotki.com/mokidala/moki/me/ except she has smaller tits. Otherwise you could pass em off as sisters for a joke.

Anyway, we're sitting in my living room and we're talking when I just whip out my dick. She just smiled and I forget the exact wording she used but she said something along the lines of "Ooo that's nice does it need to be licked?"

I dunno anyway comming out of her mouth at that moment did a lot more for me then than it does now reminicing on her giving me a bad blowjob. But my point is that when she started she loved licking my balls and I know she wouldn't have (she told me) if I had a harry sack. It's just that simple.

If I had whipped my dick out and a fucking jungle of pubes had popped out too that wouldn't have turned out the same at ALL. I'd probably be in jail for indecent exposure, or sexual harrassment or something, in fact I'm surprised I'm haven't been charged with anything yet but that's another story.

Oh yeah she gave bad head cause she used her teeth... it took a few tries but I'm sure I'll make her next boyfriend a happy man.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-15-2005 06:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, I've had my balls licked hair and all and she didn't seem to mind a bit. Guess it all depends on who's doing the licking. Guess some girls have hangups as well.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 03-15-2005 06:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So having no pubes can get you a shit blowjob? Fuck, I'm convinced. Pass the shaving cream, old chap

PostPosted: 03-15-2005 06:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sorry, when I lick pussy I like not having pubes in my mouth. Simple, and I'm not hypocritical enough to deny my current infatuation the same thing. So fuck you guys.

PostPosted: 03-15-2005 06:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
So having no pubes can get you a shit blowjob? Fuck, I'm convinced. Pass the shaving cream, old chap

Some chicks have to be taught, you know, like retards that claim a piece of paper makes em not retards.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-15-2005 06:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That doesn't bother me either. And eventually you'll learn how to avoid getting them in your mouth. So fuck you too.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 03-15-2005 06:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Sorry, when I lick pussy I like not having pubes in my mouth. Simple, and I'm not hypocritical enough to deny my current infatuation the same thing. So fuck you guys.

It saves on dental floss, though. Job's a good 'un

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-15-2005 06:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

meh, i also know that if i go to one of my mates and tell them i shaved my scrot theyll piss themselves laughing and ill get branded a faggot

spose its a local thing for local people

PostPosted: 03-15-2005 06:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You guys are strange... no wait... what am I thinking this a Q3 messageboard. You guys are just nerds.... :p

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-15-2005 06:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

on second thoughts this was a bit below the belt :)

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 05:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
To be honest, as long as it doesn't look like Cousin Itt, I don't give a toss. If a society cares too much about this sort of shit, you end up with those partial clitoridectomies the Yanks inflict upon their daughters. Wierdos.

You've got us Yanks mixed up with the Middle Eastern folks. Doesn't happen here. Wierdo.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 05:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fender wrote:
Geebs wrote:

You've got us Yanks mixed up with the Middle Eastern folks. Doesn't happen here. Wierdo.

yea
now if you excuse me, i gotta jury the allstate highschool beautypageant

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 08:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fender wrote:
Geebs wrote:

No, you're thinking of Somalia. But look it up; genital cosmetic surgery is big business in the US and, like beauty pageants, it shouldn't involve children but does.

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 08:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
Fender wrote:
Geebs wrote:

No, you're thinking of Somalia. But look it up; genital cosmetic surgery is big business in the US and, like beauty pageants, it shouldn't involve children but does.

I did a little googling and found nothing. I've never heard of this before. I found a couple links discouraging circumcision and some against surgery on "intersex" children, but nothing about cosmetic surgery on girls. Little help?

edit: I do know cosmetic genital surgery is available for adult women.

Last edited by Fender on 03-16-2005 08:48 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 08:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

First I've heard of it over here.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 08:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah i've never heard of anything like that in usa/canada.

PostPosted: 03-16-2005 11:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have, well cosmetic surgery, but that other surgery (like a circumsision for women) I've heard of done hundreds of years ago to women. Possibly because of religious reasons I'm not too sure.

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 12:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hate body hair. If I weren't so fucking lazy I would shave my entire body (minus the top of my head of course). I have a friend who is part American Indian and he shaves what little hair he gets. Every girl we have ever met loves his smooth skin. You guys can sit around calling everyone gay but how many models do you see walking around like a damn ape?

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 12:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fabio

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 12:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Models are gay too.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 01:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

female circumcision was actually practiced in north america, during the same time the male circumcision craze caught on (tho to a lesser extent) . It was to prevent masturbation and insanity.

I think what's being referred to in this thread is labiaplasty or whatever they call it - reshaping of the labia for cosmetic reasons.

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 01:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But it isn't performed on girls. You have to be 18 or have parental permission. This isn't something that a parent takes their prepubescent daughter in and has done against the will of the child.

PostPosted: 03-16-2005 01:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well not today.

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 01:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs claims is still does.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 01:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've never heard of or known any girls who ever had any sort of circumcision done to them here when they were children.

If this is something that happens with any sort of frequency over here, I'm completely unaware of it.

PostPosted: 03-16-2005 03:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fender wrote:
Geebs claims is still does.

Well we all know Geebs has this piece of paper that says he's smarter than everyone else so it's gotta be true.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 06:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not only that, I get posted a new one every year :lol:

Paragon of Cruelty
Paragon of Cruelty
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 06:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
Since the question is bound to be asked, "Why did you have a razor in the tub, and who the fuck takes a bath instead of a shower?" The answer is, "I was trimming the around the tree."

I was using a cheap disposable BIC razor, as seen here: Image

For one reason or another, I threw the razor down into the water, and noticed it's irrepressible buoyancy. The light weight and construction of the razor, along with the hollow structure of the main mass allow it to displace water almost instantaneously, therefor it simply does not sink.

I picked the razor back up, amazed at what I saw; such a simplistic thing to be in wonder of, and threw it down again into the water with more force. Still, it didn't go more than a few inches into the water before resting on the surface. I tried several times at full force, and for your reference I've thrown 80-90MPH pitches with a baseball at a state fair when I was twelve and didn't have the massive muscles which I currently flex to impress the females daily. Pop pop pop, don't get too close, the bicep will smack you. I imagine if I stood up and threw the razor into the tub, it could hit the bottom.

My challenge to you is, run a tub of water, and make sure it's all the way to the top (with you in it, of course) and take a disposable BIC razor and throw it into the water and try to get it to hit the bottom. Unless there is some trick where you flick your wrist while you throw it, I'm guessing that it'll take at least ten tries for you to accomplish this task.

Love,
rep

You gotta be so stoned man :icon25:

Paragon of Cruelty
Paragon of Cruelty
PostPosted: 03-16-2005 07:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:

What?

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-17-2005 12:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:
I've never heard of or known any girls who ever had any sort of circumcision done to them here when they were children.

If this is something that happens with any sort of frequency over here, I'm completely unaware of it.

http://www.noharmm.org/circumfemale.htm

Quote:
If the male needs circumcision for cleanliness and hygiene, why not the female? I have operated on perhaps 40 patients who needed this attention.

Illustrative Cases

A youngster was suspected of having epilepsy. At about two years of age, she was brought to my office with the mother and was left alone while I examined the mother. I noticed the child masturbating by rubbing back and forth in a sitting position. She finally toppled over in hyperventilation. The disorder disappeared with the simple expedient of female circumcision and the cleansing away of irritants.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.