Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What's your favorite type of shoes?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 07:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:
Lugz and Nike.

I've got these now.

omg do you have the white belt to match? :lol:

You don't wear belts with sneakers, nerd.

I know you're in love and that's why you're following me from thread to thread. But you should really find a new crush, I'll only destory you for others.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 07:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You don't wear belts with sneakers? What kind of retarded fashion rule is that?

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 07:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

You don't wear belts with sneakers, nerd.

What the fuck? :dork:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 07:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thank you, Gucci'sGrandpa :icon14:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 09:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Only nerds wear belts with sneakers.

*wank*
*wank*
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 10:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I got some Armani's and Hugo Boss, they are inbetween stylish and sportive.

Before u judge, they aren' even that expenssive, bellow $200 or something.

PostPosted: 02-22-2005 12:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sneakers and belts huh? Well guy's heres the reason you don't wear belts with sneakers.

When you wear a sneaker you wear it because you're either doing a lot of walking, like working at a restaurant as a waiter for example, or you're going to exercise. In each case, you wouldn't likely wear a belt, maybe as a waiter but usualy waiters and waitresses have small aprons. Anyway, my point is that in those types of situations you don't wear a belt because you would only wear it in a formal fashion.

So, if you wear sneakers when you go out to party you're wearing the wrong shoes. Running shoes are for comfort or running. Not for socializing with, when you go out wear something that looks nice, not gheto. Unless of course you look gheto to begin with. If that look works for ya then go ahead, I'd even suggest you don't wear a belt too tbh. Otherwise, you just look like someone who can't dress themselves.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 12:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus, i think i should tell you, i think the picture of the shoes you posted really discredits any advice on clothing coming from you.

PostPosted: 02-22-2005 01:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well I don't like the cream top on that shoe tbh but I have that same shoe and it's completely brown except that cream stripe at the bottom of the shoe and I've already had about 10 people tell me my shoes look awsome so I could give a fuck what some nerd on the internet says about my shoes.

I didn't like the style when I was first moved here and started seeing people wear them cause they kinda look like loafers but they aren't...

Around here I'm known as the guy that dresses nice by chicks that notice me at clubs. They always complement the way I look, dress clothes everything cause I ALWAYS dress nice and these shoes look awsome, on me anyway. I suppose if you're some 350lb whale these shoes would look about as ridiculous as you do.

But if you're fit and look good I'm tellin ya, a nice shirt, vest and nice pants/jeans and those shoes are all you need and you're styling.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 01:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh, don't feel threatened or anything - obviously you need to look good in your line of work, who am i to argue with that.

Hell, i think it's great you didn't care for the style at first but then you decided it would be better if you tried and fit in, betraying your own ideas on what is hip and what is not.

Becoming indistinguishable from the next guy is possibly the essence of integration, i'm proud of you.

PostPosted: 02-22-2005 01:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No the problem was the shoes I used to wear looked good back in 1999. I just didn't move along with the trend and realize that they do look good. So if you want to look like a flash from the past that's your problem. Maybe they aren't you're taste, I can understand that but those aren't ugly shoes imho.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 01:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

my last pair broke after about 3.5 years of good use, so i just went out on a whim and bought these:

Rationalis
Rationalis
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 01:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-22-2005 01:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol...

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 01:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

all i need is a battleth \o/

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 05:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:
I don't care about the brand or if they look cool or not. As long as they are comfortable.

:icon14:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 06:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Around here I'm known as the guy that dresses nice by chicks that notice me at clubs. They always complement the way I look, dress clothes everything cause I ALWAYS dress nice...

I'm tellin ya, a nice shirt, vest and nice pants/jeans and those shoes are all you need and you're styling.

rof

yup kracus is the height of style, take his advice and get those shoes and a vest

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 07:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cowboys where vests tho :drool:

and jimi had a vest or two :icon20:

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 08:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kenneth Cole owns

PostPosted: 02-23-2005 06:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Kracus wrote:
Around here I'm known as the guy that dresses nice by chicks that notice me at clubs. They always complement the way I look, dress clothes everything cause I ALWAYS dress nice...

I'm tellin ya, a nice shirt, vest and nice pants/jeans and those shoes are all you need and you're styling.

rof

yup kracus is the height of style, take his advice and get those shoes and a vest

I'm talking about a vest like this shit for brains.

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 06:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that is so hawt :drool:

PostPosted: 02-23-2005 06:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

THey look decent and it's warm. I wouldn't wear one during the summertime but at winter it does the trick just fine and isn't as bulky as a jacket.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 06:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you tuck your shirt in, you wear a belt or you look ridiculous.

And vests are for fags and rap stars.
And people who do business in clubs.

PostPosted: 02-23-2005 06:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Even when I don't tuck my shirt in I wear a belt. I feel naked if I'm not wearing one.

And those vests are awsome, I don't care what you fucking idiots think. They've gotten me laid plenty of times and if you think that's gay then you're full of shit.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 06:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You think a vest gets you laid?

PostPosted: 02-23-2005 06:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It worked for me last week :)

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 06:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So your vest convinced a girl to have sex with you who otherwise wouldn't have?

PostPosted: 02-23-2005 06:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No I'm just stretching a story is all. I was out last week and my best friends girlfriends friend.... :p... anyway she was at the club with us that night and we were all heading out and she was pretty cold so I offered her my vest and the rest is history. :icon19:

Let's just say her car is manual, she couldn't drive, so I drove her home, while she had her hand on my knob. :smirk:

All because I had a vest...

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 07:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL. Yea, she was never gonna jerk anybody off in the car unless they gave her a vest to wear.

I'm sorry man, it's just funny. :icon19:

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 07:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

spending alot of time/effort on this innit?

God
God
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 07:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:
So your vest convinced a girl to have sex with you who otherwise wouldn't have?

:icon19:

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-23-2005 07:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Turb is noticably absent from this shoe thread...

PostPosted: 02-24-2005 11:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:
LOL. Yea, she was never gonna jerk anybody off in the car unless they gave her a vest to wear.

I'm sorry man, it's just funny. :icon19:

No retard you just don't understand cause you don't get out much.

See the thing is around here it's fucking cold. So you gotta dress warm, so going out you have a few options.

Option A: You're going out and own a car so you decide to leave your jacket home since it'll be bulky and annoying to wear, plus it doesn't look that great. So you leave your jacket home and drive to the club. In this scenario you have no jacket to offer the cold chick hence you would have to find another way to strike up a conversation. Not that difficult but I'm just saying.

Option B: Bring your jacket with you but you have to place it in the coat check when you get to the club. On your way out as was the case last weekend you wouldn't have your jacket yet as you have to go to the coat check to get it! You might get it in time to offer to the damsel in distress or you might not, either way another opportunity might be missed

Option C: Bring a warm vest. That way you can keep warm, wear it in the club cause it looks good AND if you happen to spot some nippy nipples you have something quick and easy to offer.

See how option C seems to be the best choice? :icon26:

I think you need to figure your shit out first rook cause your game sucks so far.

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 02-24-2005 11:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19:

PostPosted: 03-22-2005 08:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know if you have already seen it.

The world's first intelligent shoe.

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/adidas_ ... erformance

Pete

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.