Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        what would you guys have done

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: what would you guys have done

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 12:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if you were standing there as one of the onlookers? would you have helped or fought the guy?

http://mfile.akamai.com/12938/wmv/vod.i ... 1.200k.asx

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 12:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FUCK OFF STRANGLER YOU PRICK

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 12:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I sure would have helped the guy. People are too afraid to get involved these days.

Hey well at least the pour little dude has a great case for a law suit.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 12:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what if it was you getting beat up than what would you have done? How would you have fought the guy?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 12:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

denzii wrote:
I sure would have helped the guy. People are too afraid to get involved these days.

how would you have helped him?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 01:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
I would have certainly been the first person grabbing my cell then going outside to call the cops.

what if the guy went outside saw you with the cell phone and started walkign toward you threatening you? what would you have done?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 01:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Strangler wrote:
denzii wrote:

I would have stopped the fight dude. I am just as big as that black guy.

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 01:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Strangler wrote:
denzii wrote:

I damn sure wouldn't of sat around and watched some poor bastard get beat down by that mammoth all because that fat black bitch has a big mouth. I'd be grabbing the largest object in site and swinging.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 01:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good for you man.

Ex-con, looks like that guy is going back to the big house.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 02:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what if you went to jail for something stupid and this guy was your cellie than when the guards were gone he tried to make you his bitch. How would you stop him from doing so?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 02:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What would you do in either case? You ask others for thier opinions but you don't offer your own. I would have to guess that you would stand thier and shit yourself.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 03:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no I would grab an object and hit him with it, pure determination in jail though. Pure heart and determination.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 03:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well, good for you then.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 03:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Would society really lose anything if both of those hippos were shot in the face?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 03:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"If you believe you are the bad guy then there is no bad guys on earth".

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 03:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yea
thanks for that

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 03:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Strangler wrote:
"If you believe you are the bad guy then there is no bad guys on earth".

"If your name is Strangler, then you should fuck off."

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 03:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well in that situation, I guess, all things being equal, I'd have told Strangler to fuck off.

*wank*
*wank*
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 06:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not gonna say shit against a 6 feet tall monster. Those guys were all impressed by the size of that guy. I he was like normal size, I'm certain they would have stepped up.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 06:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

pussies...i used fuck guys like that big black negro in prison as a side note...

*wank*
*wank*
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 06:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah after the were bound by ur other 6 tall inmates against the bed so u could safely rape his ass like in Pulp Fiction. Bitch.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 11:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ok wtf i'm confused - the news reader says that the woman cut in line, causing scorpino a delay.

But she's the one that's infuriated. Shouldn't he be the one that's infuriated, considering she's the one that cut in front of him?

And she's not even in the line, so how could she have cut infront of him?

Fucking confused - somebody help me.

now.

please

Internet is serious business
Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 11:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'd have fucked off if I were you, but that's just me (you).

Did you give that a go?

Did you?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 12:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

throw a burger in the opposite direction and watch both the fat twats fight over it

if not the only thing that i couldve done is grab something and aim for his mouth with it.... cus theres no other way i couldve stopped that fat twat from charging me

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 12:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Just watched that

What the fuck can you do?!

thats what guns r for...

PostPosted: 02-21-2005 12:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I always watch unless it's a friend of mine. No point in getting involved if you don't know the reason shit's happening or you know, someone looks like they're going to die.

Chupacabra
Chupacabra
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 12:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

[xeno]Julios wrote:
ok wtf i'm confused - the news reader says that the woman cut in line, causing scorpino a delay.

But she's the one that's infuriated. Shouldn't he be the one that's infuriated, considering she's the one that cut in front of him?

And she's not even in the line, so how could she have cut infront of him?

Fucking confused - somebody help me.

now.

please

yo julz! long time no see.

Anyway, this is the problem with certain people when they cut. Sometimes you dont want to say anything becasue they'll get all pissy even though they cut...sometimes its not even worth the trouble. The guy on the cellphone told his wife or whoever that "its going to take a little while longer for the pizza [referring to the lady that cut]" This totally set off the fat lady.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 12:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ah i c :)

hate confusing shit like that

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 01:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i'd have fisted myself

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 01:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The guy was an ex-con. In jail, people will fuck with you if they know you are a mark or a little bitch. The guy on the phone was making NO attempt to defend himself. If someone is looking to start something, you better be on your toes.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 01:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

guru
guru
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 01:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looked for anything heavy and blunt to use as a weapon, then blindsided the big guy with a swift shot to the brainstem from behind.

Then proceed to run like hell in case it didn't work.

Still, though, 3 or 4 guys could have done something...pretty pathetic, but it happens all the time. It's like people get into some sort of state of shock when they see dramatic shit like that happen and just sort of freeze up..

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 01:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I would either shit my pants or run like hell. But the door was blocked, so I would shit my pants....twice.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 01:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

WHat if that woman got in your face like she did to that guy what would your reaction be? and what would your reaction be after he started getting in your face?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 01:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Strangler wrote:
WHat if that woman got in your face like she did to that guy what would your reaction be? and what would your reaction be after he started getting in your face?

to the lady:

fuck off you fat bitch

to the bloke:

**shits myself**

listen, lady cut me up

if he kicked off then i would use something to kick his head in with, even if its a pizza box, cardboard cuts can be quite painfull :smirk:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.