Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        My favourite maps from the NG comp

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: My favourite maps from the NG comp

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 12-14-2009 05:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I want to highlight my favourite maps from the NoGhost competition.
I am choosing 4 rather than 3, because I just can't quite make up my mind.
So here they are in no particular order:
'A Tight Little Italian', by Me, because I am that conceited, and it does look so pretty.
'Focal Point', by Sock, because he is a design genius and the level looks that good.
'23 tons of steel', by Markus und Robert (I assume that's 2 guys), because this is one hell of a solid, classic Quake 3 level
'Substation 11', by phantazm11, mainly because I love the rock wall models and the texturing.
These for me where the stand out maps, I'm sure other people will have different opinions. Major congrats to everyone who took part, thanks to the NoGhost team and the sponsors, and good luck to all in the judging.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 12-15-2009 03:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks for participating, donkey. It was a pleasure to have so many mappers who were willing to participate.

Team Event -O- Horizon

NoGhost Map Making Competition 2 (June 2010)

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 12-15-2009 04:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yup, all great maps. I should also mention StormShadow's map was a really pleasant surprise. Great use of e7 and a solid tourney layout.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.