Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Map Makers + Editors please read

Post new topicThis topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Map Makers + Editors please read

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 07-21-2011 02:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Greetings , i am a Quake fan since zone.com quake2 :)

im wondering does any1 know how to map edit some maps? i have some textures problems with some finished map with the Quake3 engine , if u can kindly reply , im sorry for not being active since my last post , but somehow the post got deleted , right now im not only asking but i will be donating gratitude if u would be able to help me out.

in quakelive i have donated many subscriptions this is my referenced source if u think im trolling the forums which IM NOT!
http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showthre ... vers/page4

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 07-21-2011 06:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hello, if you want to get some answer, you could try to be a little more specific about the problem. When you say just "some textures problems" people can only guess what that could mean... ; )

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 07-21-2011 06:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

crozar wrote:
Greetings , i am a Quake fan since zone.com quake2 :)

im wondering does any1 know how to map edit some maps? i have some textures problems with some finished map with the Quake3 engine , if u can kindly reply , im sorry for not being active since my last post , but somehow the post got deleted , right now im not only asking but i will be donating gratitude if u would be able to help me out.

in quakelive i have donated many subscriptions this is my referenced source if u think im trolling the forums which IM NOT!
http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showthre ... vers/page4

Okay so what's the actual problem? Give us a screenshot. Elaborate.

Also, saying you are not a troll like that will mark you as a n00b in some parts of the internet.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 07-21-2011 07:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Learn to make posts on a forum. Your last post was probably deleted because it was mistaken for spam.

1. Make topic title relevant to the thread. Asking us to read your thread is not a topic title. Try something like, "Textures not working" or whatever.
  2. Describe the problem you are having in detail. We have no idea what the problem is, so we can't help you. Include description of problem, how to reproduce problem, steps you tried to fix, etc.
  3. Skip the drama. We don't care if you are a fan, about how often you post here, how thankful you will be or if you want to donate stuff. Just get to the point (which you somehow managed to omit among all the fervorous stuff).

I'm locking this. Feel free to make a new thread once you've figured out how to post.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.