Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Dynasty (Final)

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Dynasty (Final)

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-21-2011 05:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here is a fixed version, without the bleep sounds: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27277779/pasdm1.zip

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-22-2011 12:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah it's a shame but I think it's better to not have falling sounds if it causes the bleeps.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-22-2011 04:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Woah... what a release. *hats off*
I don't have the beep sounds. Played it 5 minutes now. Or 10. Nothing. (Loaded it from lvl... if you changed it already). I don't know why a proper setup of the falling sound should cause any error.
Quickly played beta2. There is no beep, too... and you're talking about the echo, right? Awesome! xD (except that male ooowww... but the echo of the model is cool)
Looks really good.
But imo the buttons should be shootable. If I am at the red and see someone coming and jumping over, or if I'm coming from the jumppad I can time my weapon and shoot the "smashbutton" on the other side. That would've been awesome!
Between the LG and the MH room (near the SG): If you go through the door, there is this ornament. Don't know if you need it, since it is not lit, or barely. That was my thought when I came by =)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.