Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Happy Birthday...!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Happy Birthday...!

surfaceparm nomarks
surfaceparm nomarks
PostPosted: 02-09-2012 02:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DaEngineer! Have a good one.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 02-09-2012 02:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks a lot :) Tigger already had a cool gift for me yesterday (even though he doesn't know about). LFFD and Ragequit have been released on LvLWorld.

Roman Duel, the map for the Maverick Competition that was started as a solo project by Bliccer has made it into the new releases as well. When he ran out of time I helped him out with two tree models and various other things, e.g. brushwork optimization, item placement and details like the terrain blending and the steam jump pads. I really like this map. His layout and the architecture are really cool and gameplay is quite fun with a human opponent.

So if you're all still looking for a present... drop some votes or comments on these three releases ;)

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-09-2012 02:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Congratulations DaEngineer!
I saw the map reviews. Cool stuff. My E+ map was reviewed as well. By CZGhost unfortunately, but I think Tig did his utmost best to make some coherent story out of it :olo:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 12:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Happy (belated) Birthday DaEngineer. :) Dunno if you already know this, but your maps Shibam and the collab map Roman Duel are available on FragLove for online play. I'll see if I can get them to add LFFD and Ragequit as well. (There hasn't been an update there in a while)

inb4someonebumpsthistopicoverandover

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 03:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks, and a HUGE thank you for your awesome reviews :) Fraglove, yes... I still can't login there. I created an account months ago and never received an activation email. Now my email address and my nicknname show as "in use", and as there is no "forgot password?" button, I'm quite f***ed. I contacted them two times on IRC but they didn't respond :/

Do you have an email address of an admin or something? So I could ask them again. Probably they just didn't notice my question on IRC. And belonging LFFD and Ragequit, could you delay that a bit? I'm updating all the readme files of the maps I've released on LvL and want to put them into the pk3's. If they add the current versions from LvL of LFFD and Ragequit and Tigger then uploads the updated pk3 files, there will be different pk3 files causing confused players in the worst case. I'll let you know when Tigger has the new files.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 03:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I used to have stahlaal's MSN address when I had XP, though since I got a new PC my MSN contacts were removed. I think it was msn@fraglove.com, but I'm not 100% sure on this, also this is only his MSN messenger address, I have no idea what his e-mail is. He does have a QL account though which he uses quite often under the alias "IAmGunter", so maybe you could contact him that way if needed. Strange that they don't put an e-mail right on the site.

For LFFD and Ragequit: Not a problem, I'll delay them. Thanks for letting me know.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-10-2012 09:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

... what are we, a fuckin' family here?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-11-2012 04:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes, with you being the bastard son of the lot.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 03-09-2012 04:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sorry, I'm not that active here atm. @ EmeraldTiger: Feel free to ask at fraglove for the new maps, Tig has updated them. Could you also ask them to update all maps by me they already host? The most current pk3s can be downloaded on lvlworld.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 04-09-2012 01:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you missed me by 1 day

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 04-09-2012 05:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Spambots don't have birthdays, wattro.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.