Quake3World.com Forums
     Macintosh Discussion
        icons as seen by a six year old

Post new topicThis topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: icons as seen by a six year old

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-16-2005 05:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:puke: aww gross, yuck
:icon32: yeah this ones cool
:icon28: I like this one as much as the cool one
:icon23: ah this is the baby one
:icon29: hehehe, snoring how cool

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 07-17-2005 01:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cute :)

PostPosted: 07-22-2005 05:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

S@M wrote:
:puke: aww gross, yuck
:icon32: yeah this ones cool
:icon28: I like this one as much as the cool one
:icon23: ah this is the baby one
:icon29: hehehe, snoring how cool

fuck u...

canis
canis
PostPosted: 07-22-2005 05:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You are?...thrilling! Absolutely thrilling!

PostPosted: 07-22-2005 06:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canis wrote:
You are?...thrilling! Absolutely thrilling!

fuck you Canis piece of shit

you have no dick :lol:

canis
canis
PostPosted: 07-22-2005 07:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh so THAT's why I always piss funny....strange! Absolutely strange!

PostPosted: 07-22-2005 07:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

youre absolutely gay

canis
canis
PostPosted: 07-22-2005 07:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am??? No way!!!....really?!?

PostPosted: 07-22-2005 07:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck you

canis
canis
PostPosted: 07-22-2005 07:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh I'm already sexually attracted to myself. Your encouragement isn't needed for that realization.

PostPosted: 07-22-2005 07:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

im not trying to encourage you to do anything Canis, Im just thinking about what a gay little pussy you are :lol:

You can use as many big words as you want but you can't confuse me, little nerd :lol:

canis
canis
PostPosted: 07-22-2005 07:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not using big words at all. The grade level associated with these words is roughly 4th grade.

I'm glad you're preoccupied with my disposition in life.

PostPosted: 07-22-2005 08:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck you...

canis
canis
PostPosted: 07-22-2005 10:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I could quote myself, but that would be repetitive and you already seem to be on the ball in that respect.

PostPosted: 07-22-2005 10:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canis wrote:
I could quote myself, but that would be repetitive and you already seem to be on the ball in that respect.

Canis what are you even talking about you scrawny virgin nerd? :lol:

I hate you faggot :lol:

canis
canis
PostPosted: 07-22-2005 10:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Such emotion! Such passion! Such obliviousness...

In simple terms, one would interpret my previous statement as, "you have already repeated yourself, so there's no need for me to do that as well."

PostPosted: 07-22-2005 10:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canis wrote:
Such emotion! Such passion! Such obliviousness...

In simple terms, one would interpret my previous statement as, "you have already repeated yourself, so there's no need for me to do that as well."

such virginity :lol:

I don't have anything more to say to you bitch ass Canis :lol:

go masturbate again Canis, you fucking gay :lol:

canis
canis
PostPosted: 07-22-2005 11:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's good to see you've added to my list of descriptives about yourself.

"Gay" is an adjective, not a noun. So I see basic grammar is out of the question.

I do masturbate when necessary, as (hopefully) does every other healthy guy (you may not, and that would explain the frustration), but we don't need to go into my sexual well-being to prove anything here.

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 07-23-2005 01:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

canis
canis
PostPosted: 07-23-2005 07:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more! I'll preserve this as-is. :D

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Macintosh Discussion

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.