Quake3World.com Forums
     Macintosh Discussion
        album art for photo ipods

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: album art for photo ipods

PostPosted: 07-28-2005 10:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

whats really good

is there a resource for album art work to get album covers for all my cds in my ipod

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 07-28-2005 11:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.cdcovers.cc
google image search
Amazon.com images
There are actually programs or iTunes plugins to do exactly this, they search amazon for the the info in a file's ID3 tags, then put the resulting image into the file.

PostPosted: 07-28-2005 11:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

4g3nt_Smith wrote:
www.cdcovers.cc
google image search
Amazon.com images
There are actually programs or iTunes plugins to do exactly this, they search amazon for the the info in a file's ID3 tags, then put the resulting image into the file.

do you have or know of any of these programs or plugins for mac? Because searching for each album cover individually is a lot of work, I ain't for that walk.

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 07-28-2005 11:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There are tons of Konfabulator widgets that do it, but Fetch Art is a nice alternative if you don't use it.

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/19933

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 07-28-2005 11:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I get my album art from all of mp3

PostPosted: 07-28-2005 12:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FetchArt is perfect :icon14:

Now I have art for all the best albums

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Macintosh Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.