Quake3World.com Forums
     Macintosh Discussion
        Speculation on the Apple announcement?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Speculation on the Apple announcement?

canis
canis
PostPosted: 10-06-2005 03:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Apple is going to release "one more thing..." on the 12th. I'm figuring it may be the "iHome" device, that will be a multimedia hub for the living room that will interface wirelessly with computers, stereos, etc. Folks are speculating the release of an iPod Video, but I doubt it based on Steve Jobs stating there are no imminent plans for one. The only thing I can think of that would be new and not just an update would be the iHome thing...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-06-2005 06:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this forum should have been merged with T&T imo.

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 10-06-2005 06:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

or R&R, but I don't see how that's relevent.

Many in the press think it's the video ipod. I for one, don't really care because pinning things down to dates never really works except in the case of the mac mini

Roman Conqueror
Roman Conqueror
PostPosted: 10-07-2005 11:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Terabit Ethernet.

'nuff said.

Roman Conqueror
Roman Conqueror
PostPosted: 10-07-2005 11:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PS: INDUSTRY FIRST !!!!!!1111111

Veteran
Veteran
PostPosted: 10-17-2005 01:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well guys, let's speculate on the upcoming event...

Quote:
Macworld says:

Apple Computer is once again gathering the press together as it rolls out new innovations. The latest invitation-only event will be held in New York City on October 19, 2005 on the eve of PhotoPlus Expo. Apple doesn’t say exactly what the press conference will be about, but the invitation sent to MacCentral asks to join them as “we unveil Apple’s latest pro innovations.”

Me wants:

Dual 970MPs
PCIe (at least 4 ports+adesignated graphics-port)
DDR2
More than two HD-bays!!!111
BT 2.0 (seen more important things, see above :D )
Blue-Ray burner Image yani, whatever... there are more needful things, i.e. the ones above... Image

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-17-2005 03:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I want a better fucking mouse or iMouse Not Shit2

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 10-18-2005 12:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah, the mighty mouse fucking sucks unless it's all you can afford

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 10-23-2005 06:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I like the mighty mouse. Just cuz of the little track ball thing in the middle. Smaller is better for a scroll weal.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Macintosh Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.