Quake3World.com Forums
     Macintosh Discussion
        PCI-express shows its head

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: PCI-express shows its head

canis
canis
PostPosted: 10-12-2005 11:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The new iMacs have PCI-e Radeon X600 or X600XT GPUs. I'm figuring the next wave of PowerMacs will have PCI-e instead of AGP as well.

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 10-12-2005 10:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And Intel CPUs. :p

canis
canis
PostPosted: 10-13-2005 09:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not yet... :(

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 10-15-2005 03:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just wish they'd put out 10.4.3 so friggin mount_webdav wouldn't hang anymore

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 10-20-2005 02:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
on an unrelated note, when the fuck is quark going to release a fix for all the 6.5 lockups?

Shit, is it the next ice age already?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-20-2005 04:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
on an unrelated note, when the fuck is quark going to release a fix for all the 6.5 lockups?

let go. quark's fucking dead. just convert to indesign and have done with it.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 11-12-2005 10:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah, one of my bosses tried indesign for the first time last week, he loved it. He'd been using Quark for years. They have that online verification stuff. The dweebs at work installed it, paid no attention to keeping their serial numbers because they think their computers run by magic, then when it was time to reformat-reinstall, whoops! They're asking me, how to get their serial number back........verification is a PIA.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Macintosh Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.