Quake3World.com Forums
     Macintosh Discussion
        why do mac chargers always break

Post new topicThis topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: why do mac chargers always break

PostPosted: 06-29-2005 11:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why do mac chargers always break

two of my ibook chargers the little prong thing in the middle thingy broke of. why does apple feel like doing this shit :dork:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-30-2005 03:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

because you're a fucking moron who can't even take the 3 seconds needed to place the port in without ramming it in.

canis
canis
PostPosted: 06-30-2005 06:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've never heard of a charger breaking without someone forcing it or abusing it in some way...

PostPosted: 06-30-2005 11:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

actually what happened was the first time i stepped on the part that you plug into the computer while wearing my timbs and the second time my computer fell off of the couch while the charger was plugged in and landed on the right side of the computer jamming the charger in, faggots

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 06-30-2005 01:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So, you're being a whiney cunt because you're a massive failure at not walking on computer equipment and knocking the computer off the couch.

PostPosted: 06-30-2005 01:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

4g3nt_Smith wrote:
So, you're being a whiney cunt because you're a massive failure at not walking on computer equipment and knocking the computer off the couch.

no, you're just being jealous because i can afford the things i buy, computer geek faggot :lol:

PostPosted: 06-30-2005 03:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Unlike the Agent I don't worship my computer equipment, Macintosh isnt part of my personal identity idiot :lol:

canis
canis
PostPosted: 06-30-2005 06:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What fun! I get to moderate! :)

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 07-01-2005 04:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Apple's charger plug is a piece of shit, though. Sometimes mine doesn't make connection and my PB will sit there plugged in and won't charge

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 07-01-2005 04:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My assessment of this thread:
BT has a legitmate problem
DB is being DB -- Busting BT's balls because he's BT
Smith doesn't understand DB is being DB and chimes in with his own flame because everyone else is (herd mentality).
BT replies to Smith because he knows DB is being DB and also knows Smith is an easy target.

Final score: Smith started this one.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Macintosh Discussion

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.