Quake3World.com Forums
     Programming Discussion
        Spectator bug/annoyance?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Spectator bug/annoyance?

Warrior
Warrior
PostPosted: 09-23-2005 09:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anybody have an idea how to make it so spectators can just move through like doors and movers instead of teleporting to other side... ive noticed ET does it with like all entities and ETF has done it as well. anybody else seen it or know how it would be doable? i know how to take the teleporting out but... walking through it ;x (like you have noclip but for doors maybe only?)

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-25-2005 06:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

just displace the character origin to the other side of the door?

Warrior
Warrior
PostPosted: 09-25-2005 05:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

but thats what i dont want it to do, i want them to be able to go through it (like they had noclip for movers)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Programming Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.