Quake3World.com Forums
     Programming Discussion
        CUBE vs SPHERE (Standalone) - Project Info

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: CUBE vs SPHERE (Standalone) - Project Info

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 10-04-2005 09:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hi guys :)

Not posted in here for a *long* time. Anyway, I've just booted up a new project. Very simple, very silly. It should be a winner, it's already kicked up quite a stink in a few places and seems to be quite popular with the mod players...

A quick link to a somewhat sarcastic Design Document;
http://sheelabs.gamemod.net/files/CvSDesignDocco.doc

For those that can't be bothered to read all that - CUBE vs SPHERE is quite simple; a team based multiplayer romp featuring three game modes built with the full Quake 3 Engine to be distributed as a standalone title. Teams compete in each game as Cubes or Spheres with objectives also based on other basic primitives...
Should be a bit of a laugh, and the expected development time is quite low.

We're currently looking for a bit of staffage; We've got ourselves our coder (although I'm none too skilled, so someone else should probably deal with that :dork: ) and a modeller, although someone with texture knowhow, and a couple of mappers could come in handy, as could sound beardies. A website will be set up shortly, although I'm a bit busy with it for the moment.

Input is more than appreciated. It's been the foundation of this entire concept thus far!

Many thanks,

AmberZ

+++ MESSAGE ENDS +++

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Programming Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.