Quake3World.com Forums
     ET: Quake Wars Discussion
        Actual game better than demo?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Actual game better than demo?

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 09-10-2008 08:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hi, new here! i played the demo and it's great, but what more does the full game offer. the demo seems to have all weapons and class, just missing maps. couldn't i DL more maps anyways, like q3a in the base folder?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 09-11-2008 08:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It sucks.

Play pong instead.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 09-12-2008 06:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You get a pineapple strudel with the full game. Tasty!

Oh... GONNAFISTYA, greetings from half a world away! Pwn some nubs for me while I'm gone.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 09-15-2008 11:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pwntage ongoing.

Enjoy China and whatever you do don't stand in front of a tank with nothing but a bag lunch. If yer gonna do that put on some fucking hockey equipment.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | ET: Quake Wars Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.