Quake3World.com Forums
     id legends
        Doom3 RoE objective

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Doom3 RoE objective

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-10-2005 01:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

heh, thought this was amusing:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-10-2005 01:57 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ROGER SIR! .... EXCUSE ME, SIR, CAN I TAKE THE SCENIC ROUTE, SIR?!

it just looks so beautiful :tear:

edit:
But damn my health. I knew that cough would end up killing me

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 11-10-2005 01:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I love listening to the audio files scattered around Doom 3. :)

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-10-2005 01:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thought this screeny was rather nice as well. Too bad the HUD's still on there. I like how you see the silhouettes of the monster in the background.

Last edited by Eraser on 11-10-2005 02:03 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-10-2005 02:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dzjepp wrote:
I love listening to the audio files scattered around Doom 3. :)

Yeah, in-game the audio is fantastic.
Resurrection of Evil is what Doom 3 should have been. It's a great game. Too bad it's more or less more of the same as Doom 3, but if Doom 3 was more like RoE it would have been far better.

The gravity gun thing is an excellent addition, as is the super shotgun. No monster closets or predictable monsters teleporting in and great graphics to boot. It's just a great game all round. Only gripe I have is that once you get the invulnerability upgrade for the artifact, it gets fairly easy. You can take down even hellknights with one super shotgun blast when the thing is enabled, and you don't even have to be afraid of getting any damage.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | id legends

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.