Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        who remembers when Poohard posted this big pile of wank?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 09:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There's only one place to settle this: the Arena

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 12:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
Testo is a little bitch. LOL he dont even play q3...

...that's why he's so fucking retarded.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 12:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Duhard wrote:
seremtan wrote:
dzjepp wrote:
The total package said time and time he retired... duhard destroyed the ego of every q3 player known to man, hes banned from every q3 server on the planet. Any questions?

I thought Geoff destroyed him some time back..?

Don't make me destroy your ego and smash your feelings kid...

On a Q3A server, yes. Everywhere else, don't make me laugh :lol:

Actually, I could destroy your feelings and embarrass your emotions anywhere, anyplace, anytime.

got that?

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 12:26 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Duhard wrote:
hmmm you don't wanna mess with the real deal funboys...once I unretire you're all dead.

fuck off scared faggot :lol:

Come on pussy...let's play.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 12:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
^misantropia^ wrote:
So, when are we going to see some action? Testo? Duhard?

never mate cuz poohard is too scared of how bad id destroy him :lol:

1v1?

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 12:28 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*yawn*

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 02:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fartive said:

No mate, I have not had sex EVER...how many times must I tell you? I'm a young lad..I'm not a grown man...but I can tell you this, when I do finally "make love" it will be with a beautiful woman, and NOT with gay men who attend gay bars such as YOU. :p

Can you say, obliterated?

(Yes YOU have been OBLITERATED...and NOT me. Don't even think about using that repetitive shit you always reply with..."YOU SURE WERE OBLITERATED, MATE"...Got it? FAGGY BOY?)

then what the fuck r u doing here talking to us when ur a "young lad", fuck off back to mtv chat...

and as for "making love" to a beautiful woman when and if u reach puberty,hah.. i wouldnt fucking count on it little man...keep on playing with ur weener for the time being, until your P.E teacher begins to take interest...

Image :icon23: [/img]

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 02:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TheDark1 wrote:
Fartive said:

No mate, I have not had sex EVER...how many times must I tell you? I'm a young lad..I'm not a grown man...but I can tell you this, when I do finally "make love" it will be with a beautiful woman, and NOT with gay men who attend gay bars such as YOU. :p

Can you say, obliterated?

(Yes YOU have been OBLITERATED...and NOT me. Don't even think about using that repetitive shit you always reply with..."YOU SURE WERE OBLITERATED, MATE"...Got it? FAGGY BOY?)

then what the fuck r u doing here talking to us when ur a "young lad", fuck off back to mtv chat...

and as for "making love" to a beautiful woman when and if u reach puberty,hah.. i wouldnt fucking count on it little man...keep on playing with ur weener for the time being, until your P.E teacher begins to take interest...

Image :icon23: [/img]

when I said young lad...I didn't mean a fucking 10 year old you dumb shit...im 17...sure, I bet lots of 17 year olds go around fucking every second...but not me, okay? I'd like to "love" the woman i FUCK...maybe you don't know about love, is that it? Maybe your just a faggot...LOL.....go join Teste in a round of cum darts at the gay bars you cum guzzling 2$ tramp...

As for me, I'll go on to live a happy life making love to a woman I love so dearly..LOL... :icon19: you keep on riding camels and playing with children or what the fuck ever...animal infidelity whore... :icon19:

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 02:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

busetibi wrote:
TheDark1 wrote:
I therefore pronounce Testoclesius as pretty damn cool, and the opposition including but not restricted to nerditives as pretty bloody ridiculous fuckoffs,

must admit its pretty brave for any Aussie to show his face, or speak in public after michael howard was fucking voted in again...unbe-fucking-lievable...

well at least ur not American,

you sir are a fucking idiot!
michael howard is the leader of the conservative party in ENGLAND,and he lost!
john howard is the prime minister of australia.
you dumb twat :icon27:

And you sir must promptly remove your head from your anus, and understand the bigger picture, and not lame about the detail...john howard, michael howard, woody howard, jesus h howard....its that big fat cunt that is the Australian prime minister that i was refering to you 'orrible poof...
a bleedin enema would have understood that.....

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 02:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh...and you can stop posting your shit-shot animated gifs...nobody gives a flying fuck. :icon19:

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 02:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
when I said young lad...I didn't mean a fucking 10 year old you dumb shit...im 17...sure, I bet lots of 17 year olds go around fucking every second...but not me, okay? I'd like to "love" the woman i FUCK...maybe you don't know about love, is that it? Maybe your just a faggot...LOL.....go join Teste in a round of cum darts at the gay bars you cum guzzling 2$ tramp...

As for me, I'll go on to live a happy life making love to a woman I love so dearly..LOL... :icon19: you keep on riding camels and playing with children or what the fuck ever...animal infidelity whore... :icon19:

well well 17, oh yeah that makes a lot of difference, so now im guessing your P.E teacher has started "Straightening" your jock strap for you...go on , enjoy the pleasures of your new found sexuality. oh and pretty soon you'll be "making love" alright,just like this...

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 03:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TheDark1 wrote:
Furtive wrote:

well well 17, oh yeah that makes a lot of difference, so now im guessing your P.E teacher has started "Straightening" your jock strap for you...go on , enjoy the pleasures of your new found sexuality. oh and pretty soon you'll be "making love" alright,just like this...

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? You're one of those 40-year old child rapists, aren't you? Stay the fuck away from me you sick son of a bitch. :icon19: I don't even want you posting in the same thread as me? Do you comprehend this, spluge master?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 04:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
seremtan wrote:
Duhard wrote:
seremtan wrote:
dzjepp wrote:
The total package said time and time he retired... duhard destroyed the ego of every q3 player known to man, hes banned from every q3 server on the planet. Any questions?

I thought Geoff destroyed him some time back..?

Don't make me destroy your ego and smash your feelings kid...

On a Q3A server, yes. Everywhere else, don't make me laugh :lol:

Actually, I could destroy your feelings and embarrass your emotions anywhere, anyplace, anytime.

got that?

People who can, do. People who can't, tell you what they could do if they really wanted to, which they don't feel like right now, but boy watch out when they decide to do whatever it is they reckon they can do but don't actually do because they're actually cheese-eating surrender pussies.

Got that?

PostPosted: 05-28-2005 05:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Duhard wrote:
hmmm you don't wanna mess with the real deal funboys...once I unretire you're all dead.

fuck off scared faggot :lol:

Come on pussy...let's play.

any time faggot :lol:

PostPosted: 05-28-2005 05:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
^misantropia^ wrote:
So, when are we going to see some action? Testo? Duhard?

never mate cuz poohard is too scared of how bad id destroy him :lol:

1v1?

sure you dont need another 4 weeks to pluck up the courage? :lol:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 07:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:

...how about now?

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 08:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
I'd like to "love" the woman i FUCK...maybe you don't know about love, is that it? Maybe your just a faggot...LOL.....go join Teste in a round of cum darts at the gay bars you cum guzzling 2$ tramp...

You've got my vote for the Strangler award for person most likely to become a stalker.

p.s. fuck off virgin

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 08:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
Furtive wrote:
I'd like to "love" the woman i FUCK...maybe you don't know about love, is that it? Maybe your just a faggot...LOL.....go join Teste in a round of cum darts at the gay bars you cum guzzling 2$ tramp...

You've got my vote for the Strangler award for person most likely to become a stalker.

p.s. fuck off virgin

Yea..?

You, obviously, are the real stalker here, Dweebs, because I don't know, nor care, who the fuck you are, but you sure as hell know a lot about me...the only thing you should know, which I'm openly admitting to, is me being a virgin.

Sure, I'm a virgin. I'm not hiding it. You however, must be in denial. What, are you 40ish, 30ish? I'm pretty sure the only living thing you've ever slipped your dysfunctional penis into was the recum of another man.

Well, you've got my vote for the New Fish award, person most likley to be raped thier first night in prison...

So, before you come in here trying to act like some inter-tough piece of shit, remember who the real men are.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 09:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
I'm angry because I've never had sex with a woman, so I made up some bullshit about "the right one" in an attempt to cover. Do you think they bought it?

P.S. What's it like?

One day, son, you will find out.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 09:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's not what I said, you post-modifying piece of shit. :icon19:

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 09:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
One day, son, you will find out.

One day? pfffffffffft............

We already know you like to fuck men. :icon19:

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 09:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
That's not what I said, you post-modifying piece of shit. :icon19:

It's alright, we both knew what you meant. I just had to read between the lines a little :)

PostPosted: 05-29-2005 12:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

...how about now?

2 hours after i made my post :lol: youre a fucking joke :lol:

PostPosted: 05-29-2005 01:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:

youve never had sex (with a woman) :lol:

Can you say, obliterated? :icon19:

shut up virgin :lol:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-29-2005 06:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Duhard wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

...how about now?

2 hours after i made my post :lol: youre a fucking joke :lol:

Listen you total moron...are you gonna play or are you gonna run your mouth?

PostPosted: 05-29-2005 07:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-29-2005 07:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:

Fuck off, gay man. :icon10:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-29-2005 07:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:

Do you have to practice for being that stoopid or does it come naturally?

PostPosted: 05-29-2005 07:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

showing you up for being a cowardly pussy comes oh so easy mate :lol:

PostPosted: 05-29-2005 07:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:

the only woman youve ever kissed is your mother :lol:

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 01:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:

As for me, I'll go on to live a happy life making love to a woman I love so dearly..LOL...

Seriously though, if (and it's a big if) you ever manage to get your end away, remember this: at least 60% of the girls you end up shagging don't want love, relationships, all that crap. They just want a good seeing to, and if social rejection is your thing, feel free to follow them around like a puppy dog afterwards going, "but what about my feelings...". One day you'll get it, maybe.

I'm channeling the good shit here, you should get this down. Or, seeing as you're a huge nerd, you could just write a firefox script to save it for later.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 03:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
Furtive wrote:

As for me, I'll go on to live a happy life making love to a woman I love so dearly..LOL...

Seriously though, if (and it's a big if) you ever manage to get your end away, remember this: at least 60% of the girls you end up shagging don't want love, relationships, all that crap. They just want a good seeing to, and if social rejection is your thing, feel free to follow them around like a puppy dog afterwards going, "but what about my feelings...". One day you'll get it, maybe.

I'm channeling the good shit here, you should get this down. Or, seeing as you're a huge nerd, you could just write a firefox script to save it for later.

60%? You got that number nailed down, huh? You know all the statistics?

Well...anyways, I see it like this: If a girl don't like someone for who they are, then fuck 'em. That's a girl I wouldn't want. They're obviously only interested in sex...the typical sluts...the kind I'm not interested in.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 03:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:

How's your girlfriend...er...I mean drag queen doing?

Mentor
Mentor
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 05:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
then fuck 'em.

That's what I do...

PostPosted: 05-30-2005 06:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:

How's your girlfriend...er...I mean drag queen doing?

stop fantasising about men you filthy little faggot :lol:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.