Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Who would you like to Mod R&R?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 12:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19: you think I care how your spelling is? After all this time I thought you were asking a question concerning validity. I don't make fun of people for spelling errors nor do I look for them.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 12:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:

As far as my "limited" vocabulary, I have a college degree and an $86,000 annual salary to proove that your statement is pure retarded bullshit.

Almost forgot: :dork: :icon19:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 09:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh wow, me fucking up and pressing o twice on accident really makes me any less of an English major. I would like to congratulate you for pointing out an error in a post I never bothered to read over. :dork:

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 09:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:
diego wrote:
FlamingTP wrote:
No dumbass, I said that I made about 3 times the amount you currently made at the time I posted the message. (before you moved to that hole of a country.) I read the whole thing and I knew exactly what I was talking about. :dork:

Jesus, your stupidity knows no boundaries.
You boasted about your ridiculous high income at raw's board. What you failed to see was that we were talking about Pounds, not US-Dollahs.
19 years old and pretends to make 90.000 Pounds. Ridiculous. Even more so with your limited vocabulary and rubbish English.

HAHAHAHAHAHA that's the most retarded statement you've made all year. :icon27: :lol: You stated your income in USD long before you even asked how much money would be considered viable for a job in the UK.

As far as my "limited" vocabulary, I have a college degree and an $86,000 annual salary to proove that your statement is pure retarded bullshit.

[02:16] DukeNukem#1: I make a lot.
[02:16] inolen: Eh, how much?
[02:16] DukeNukem#1: 86,000/yr tops if I keep up my writing.

[02:32] DukeNukem#1: As a writer I can still do that. They prefer it not be that way but I've got a dribbling, masturbating brother to take care of. when I get out of college I'm going to Chicago

Don't front.

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 09:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Listen bub:

1. I'm going to college for a masters degree in Game art and Design.

2. I earned my degree in writing through the Colorado AVP program my highschool offers.

3. I'm keeping up so far and I see no sign of losing motivation. I'm still on track for the 86,000.

:icon25:

Last edited by FlamingTP on 03-10-2005 10:47 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 09:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You'll never make $86,000/yr, FACT.

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 09:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh come off it you jealous bastard. :lol:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 10:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You don't have a snowball's chance in hell.

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 10:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:

And in other news, I just got done interviewing with Neversoft. God I hope I get to go there :icon14: Also, how is your bike doing?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 10:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:
Listen bub:

2. I earned my degree in writing through the Colorado AVP program my highschool offers.

3. I'm keeping up so far and I see no sign of loosing motivation. I'm still on track for the 86,000.

losing motivation

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 10:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inolen wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

And in other news, I just got done interviewing with Neversoft. God I hope I get to go there :icon14: Also, how is your bike doing?

Nice!
I just made a license plate support bracket the other day. Evidently the plate doesn't like ludicrous speeds and it bends quite a bit. Couple of pieces of delrin stock fixed that. I'll be taking it to a performance shop within the next couple weeks to get the suspension dialed in. Static/rider sag first, then adjusted to my tastes. It's way too soft atm, the front dives too much under braking, and road irregularities unsettle it too much for my liking.
Also, I'm getting it dynoed at school as soon as the weather warms up a bit. My Thermodynamics professor heads the Motosports Engineering program and has about 7 bikes. He's going to bring in his ZX-11 and put it up against mine. He's going to lose, but he knows it. I'm predicting about 160rwhp and around 75lbft of torque.
Be careful with the stunts, some twerp on a Honda literbike took himself out of the gene pool here last weekend. Tried to wheelie at 100+ and dumped it.

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 10:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You gotta rock the zip ties holding the plate on :P But yea, I'm not into that fast speed stuff. My bike got nabbed a while back anyways, so I'm bikeless at the moment. I figure I'll buy another when I move to wherever to work. You got that 04 r1, right?

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 10:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:

Well then, I guess hell just froze over you stupid cock because I already do.

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 10:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
FlamingTP wrote:
Listen bub:

3. I'm keeping up so far and I see no sign of loosing motivation. I'm still on track for the 86,000.

losing motivation

:lol: mod edited my post :lol:

PostPosted: 03-10-2005 10:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inolen wrote:
[02:32] DukeNukem#1: As a writer I can still do that. They prefer it not be that way but I've got a dribbling, masturbating brother to take care of. when I get out of college I'm going to Chicago

Disturbing. Don't you have a hired person to care for your brother?

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 10:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

You are not that great of a writer, you have this gig because of a family member. I imagine if you went applying places on your own you wouldn't have a hope of getting hired. Remember that.

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 10:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inolen wrote:
FlamingTP wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

You are not that great of a writer, you have this gig because of a family member. I imagine if you went applying places on your own you wouldn't have a hope of getting hired. Remember that.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I had to turn down three jobs at the local newspaper companies when I snagged the job at Midway. For the record I didn't get the job just because of my uncle; I got the job because Midway liked my work and knew I wouldn't let them down.

Jesus. :lol: :lol:

MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 11:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MURRRRRR

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 11:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:
inolen wrote:
FlamingTP wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I had to turn down three jobs at the local newspaper companies when I snagged the job at Midway. For the record I didn't get the job just because of my uncle; I got the job because Midway liked my work and knew I wouldn't let them down.

Jesus. :lol: :lol:

After reading the other lies in this thread, I highly doubt this.

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 11:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

like what? :lol:

EDIT: also explain how you think you know. :lol:

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 11:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:
like what? :lol:

EDIT: also explain how you think you know. :lol:

Can you not read a few posts up? You claimed to make $86k a year currently, which is a lie. You told me, if you continue, you can make $86k a year TOPS. Anyways, this will turn into you posting:
:icon19: I own you all :icon19: MURRRRRR :icon19:

So I'm done with you.

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 11:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah and thats exactly what I meant. My earnings cannot go up until I get my other degree and become an artist/designer. I make that much now because I'm ahead of schedule. As long as I keep it up I'll continue on the road.

As am I inolen, as am I, besides I should get back to writing.

EDIT: Otherwise I'll get a few hundred cut off my next paycheck. :lol:

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 11:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I would also like to point out that I DO own this forum for these reasons:

1. You faggots can't stop talking about me.

2. Every time you try to flame me directly I beat you down because you don't have shit on me. :lol:

3. Since you can't seem to wage a viable flame war upon me here you try to take the fight into other forums. (Where I beat you down even more. :lol: )

4. There are FOUR threads on the FRONT PAGE about me but not by me.

5. The only thing you can think of to flame me involves my brother.

6. You make a complete ass out of yourselves while doing so. :lol:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 01:15 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inolen wrote:
You gotta rock the zip ties holding the plate on :P But yea, I'm not into that fast speed stuff. My bike got nabbed a while back anyways, so I'm bikeless at the moment. I figure I'll buy another when I move to wherever to work. You got that 04 r1, right?

Damn, sucks that your scoot got stolen. I got the black '05 R1.

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 01:21 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:
Listen bub:

3. I'm keeping up so far and I see no sign of losing motivation. I'm still on track for the 86,000.

:icon19:

So your highschool granted you a degree?!

You won't come near 86k as a junior writer, even if your job duties entailed spending a lot of time under your bosses desk (which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest). FFS, when you lie at least make it believable.

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 01:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:
I would also like to point out that I DO own this forum for these reasons:

1. You faggots can't stop talking about me.

2. Every time you try to flame me directly I beat you down because you don't have shit on me. :lol:

3. Since you can't seem to wage a viable flame war upon me here you try to take the fight into other forums. (Where I beat you down even more. :lol: )

4. There are FOUR threads on the FRONT PAGE about me but not by me.

5. The only thing you can think of to flame me involves my brother.

6. You make a complete ass out of yourselves while doing so. :lol:

Retardation is evidently not a trait your brother has a monopoly on in your family.

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 03:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Explain how any of those are false?

Think about it for a second. (or an hour if that's how long it takes you.)

God
God
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 03:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I like how he's gonna make 86k on a mail order degree.

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 03:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

1. I already do make 86k

2. Gee, I wish CU would mail out masters degrees. :lol:

3. :lol: who do you think you are? Dr. Jackal with 346567537 PH D's?

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 03:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
I like how he's gonna make 86k on a mail order degree.

Thats what I was thinking.

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 03:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:
Explain how any of those are false?

Think about it for a second. (or an hour if that's how long it takes you.)

Because in your delusional little world you're actually winning and not being laughed at by everyone here.

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 03:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No I'm not idiot.

In my world (the real world) everyone here is sitting on their asses with nothing better to do than laugh at the misfortune of one of my kin. I'm winning because I am intellectually and (most importantly) morally better than everyone here, not to mention the fact that I have a much brighter future.

God
God
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 03:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:
1. I already do make 86k

I don't have any PHDs. I'm about to get a REAL english degree and an honours degree in anthropology.

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 04:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:
No I'm not idiot.

In my world (the real world) everyone here is sitting on their asses with nothing better to do than laugh at the misfortune of one of my kin. I'm winning because I am intellectually and (most importantly) morally better than everyone here, not to mention the fact that I have a much brighter future.

:icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19:

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better.

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 05:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FlamingTP wrote:
1. I already do make 86k

No, you don't.

[02:16] DukeNukem#1: I make a lot.
[02:16] inolen: Eh, how much?
[02:16] DukeNukem#1: 86,000/yr tops if I keep up my writing.

Edit: Waiting for Duke to post ;icon19; I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE DONE WITH ME ;icon19;

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.