Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        The whole gramps thing..

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: The whole gramps thing..

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 04:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

..is like really old. I mean, almost every topic is about him and the way I see it, you guys are just trying to find someone to take the piss out of because there's no noobs coming in here or no kracus anymore. I mean he comes up with witty comebacks all the time, it's not as though he's actually the dumb person you try to make out he is.
He doesn't get wound up by the insults and throw tantrums either. Personally, I think he's funny. :icon28:

i'm gorgeous!
i'm gorgeous!
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 04:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

diego wrote:

Approaching the singularity
Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 04:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Unfunny, dumb and bald.

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 04:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa is cool

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 05:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
I mean he comes up with witty comebacks all the time, it's not as though he's actually the dumb person you try to make out he is.
He doesn't get wound up by the insults and throw tantrums either. :icon28:

The complete opposite of the above is true.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 05:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

grapms is OK, fat and bald.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 05:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
DRuM wrote:
I mean he comes up with witty comebacks all the time, it's not as though he's actually the dumb person you try to make out he is.
He doesn't get wound up by the insults and throw tantrums either. :icon28:

The complete opposite of the above is true.

The complete opposite of the above is untrue.

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 05:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

but...but...but gramps is bald

PostPosted: 02-25-2005 06:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i slaughtered nerdpa so bad at raws hes never had the balls to take me on again :lol: he knows hes no match for my awesomeness :lol: hes even easier to slaughter now and thats saying something :lol:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 10:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 12:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's funny. :icon26:

PostPosted: 02-27-2005 11:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So true, the problem is that little clique of people that always are on the same bandwagon don't know the difference between owning and getting owned. All they seem to do is one thing. Troll and yell omfgbbWATERMELLONownzors!!!! Everytime someone posts anything no matter how relevant or acurate the statement is.

MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 11:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

[quote="Kracus"]omfgbbWATERMELLONownzors!!!! quote]

I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE YELL THAT IN MY WHOLE LIFE. GRANTED, I HAVEN'T BEEN A LIVE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME, BUT GOOGLE ALSO RETURNS ZERO RESULTS. I'M BEGINNING TO THINK YOU MIGHT BE THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS EVER SAID THAT. HOW COME I LIKE MEN?

PostPosted: 02-27-2005 11:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well LOLINTERNET I'm not sure why you like men, probably cause your gay. As for the word itself it comes in many forms. That was an exageration of the the word lol which you might find ironic because really when you think about it lol is probably the most recognized acronym on the internet and that was one fo the first, at least that I saw.

So from lol we got rofl, and OMG, and bbl, and OMFG and then many many many more. Soon people began combining these acronyms together like OMFGROFL and then it began to evolve.

Today, we're at the LOLERSKATES portion of the evolution of online acronyms and it's obviously taken effect on the weak minded, cause we all know these fads come and go and they are mainly carried by sheep.

So this is where you come in, LOLINTERNET. You are a byproduct of internet lingo, to which I was quoting, to which you so blindly missed. You of all people would ask me this idiot question. gg.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 12:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
..is like really old.

Shyeah, like, w3rd, dude.

PostPosted: 02-27-2005 12:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Well LOLINTERNET I'm not sure why you like men, probably cause your gay. As for the word itself it comes in many forms. That was an exageration of the the word lol which you might find ironic because really when you think about it lol is probably the most recognized acronym on the internet and that was one fo the first, at least that I saw.

So from lol we got rofl, and OMG, and bbl, and OMFG and then many many many more. Soon people began combining these acronyms together like OMFGROFL and then it began to evolve.

Today, we're at the LOLERSKATES portion of the evolution of online acronyms and it's obviously taken effect on the weak minded, cause we all know these fads come and go and they are mainly carried by sheep.

So this is where you come in, LOLINTERNET. You are a byproduct of internet lingo, to which I was quoting, to which you so blindly missed. You of all people would ask me this idiot question. gg.

HMMM HMMM

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 12:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL INTERNET wrote:
Kracus wrote:
omfgbbWATERMELLONownzors!!!!

I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE YELL THAT IN MY WHOLE LIFE. GRANTED, I HAVEN'T BEEN A LIVE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME, BUT GOOGLE ALSO RETURNS ZERO RESULTS. I'M BEGINNING TO THINK YOU MIGHT BE THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS EVER SAID THAT. HOW COME I LIKE MEN?
[quote]

http://www.hogwartsgoogle.com tells me that omfgbbWATERMELLONownzors is part of an incantation to conjure up Dementors. Get a search engine that works, LOL INTERNET.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 01:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey Krapus,

people who post hilarious pictures of themselves or who claim idiotic things like, 'I've popped plenty of ping pong balls myself actualy and if I backhanded one I'd expect it to pop.'...

are going to get mocked. deal with it you cretinous crybaby.

PostPosted: 02-27-2005 02:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey puff I think your gay. Maybe you and lolinternet should hook up.

God
God
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 02:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

or maybe you're just a moron?

yep, story checks out.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-27-2005 05:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But he has yellow hands.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.