Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Where's Gramps....

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 11:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
You keep useing the term everyone loosely. Not "everyone" is laughing. In fact his threads die as fast as he creates them. He's doing the same jokes from 3 years ago, only in caps. By the lack of response to his threads, I'd have to say most of the people here have recognized his obsession with me as pathetic and let the threads fall off the page.

BLNT though.

You're right, not 'everyone' is laughing. Just lots of people.

http://quake3world.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1698

count how many people laugh at you or make critical comments about you in that thread.

and that's just one thread. I could post many more examples but it wouldn't penetrate that thick blad skull of yours anyway.

one more thing... people use the same jokes because they still apply. you've shown no spiritual growth in the last three years. same superficial, idiotic, try-hard; hoping everyone will realize what a great guy you are.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 11:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 11:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hey everyone, I discovered where gramps is...

The hard rock cafe hotel!!!! (pure class our gramps)

check out the unforgettable slide show

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 12:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow, i wish i had to make 3 consecutive uncontested shit replies in order to hopefully make people notice me too :icon7:

MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 03:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

You're really in no position to make any kind of assessments, because you've obviously experienced massive amounts of inter-trauma. It's like you suffer from some kind of Stockholm Syndrome and anxiously await any opportunity to converse with me. Look at how you create thread after thread in hopes that I'll respond. It's pathetic. Now your making up bullshit excuses for HM-StuFFN-CocK in a attempt to explain away both of your obsessions. You know as well as I do that I could be gone for days and you'd still be here posting my name, all the while pining my return. You're a sick individual with a disturbing fixation. There's only one way to send your psychological disorder into permanent remission and that's to discontinue all communication with you. I know it'll be tough. You'll most likely lash out at me and go on a manic thread creating frenzy, but it's for the best.

Now I've done all I can do. Go get some professional help. You need it.

GL, fag.

HMMM, NOW THIS IS JUST ME TALKING, BUT I THINK YOU MIGHT BE TAKING THIS A BIT TOO SERIOUSLY!

Last edited by LOL INTERNET on 03-10-2005 04:06 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 03:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Where is Waldo... erm Baldo?

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/robfilms/chemo ... ce%201.jpg

PEXT IS AN IDIOT

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 04:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pathetic...

*shakes head* :lol:

PostPosted: 03-10-2005 04:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

poor mr average yournerdpa is still making getting slaughtered look oh so easy :lol:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 06:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seza wrote:
Mercy Killer wrote:
seza wrote:
if you paid 2 grand for that piece of shit 7ft bar table AND think that was a deal. . . . :icon19: :icon19:

next you're going to brag about the $500 sneaky pete style 1 piece wood cue you purchased to go along with it.

we could have bought a table for 5 grand but why waste the $.
Just so it looks pretty wood and all. Obviously you know nothing about pool table if you call a valley a piece of shit. And btw I dont have a fancy cue to brag about yet. It came with 4 decent 2 piece cues which work well enough for now. :icon26:

i don't care who is making the pool table...7 ft bar style tables are just a waste of money. this is your table:

http://www.thefactoryoutlet.com/pool-table/bill3.asp

sorry, i wouldn't even accept that thing as a hand-me-down. and if you call a sneaky pete a 'fancy cue' :icon19: i'm not trying to be a dick about it..atleast you OWN a pool table

here's my table: http://www.bestbilliard.com/catalog/100 ... rod_ID=325 and i use a mcdermott cue.

To each their own I find the table you claim to have ugly you can have a fancy stick dont mean you can shoot for shit.
I have a friend of the family who is an instructor he has several videos on the market for like 20 years that's his life. He travels to many tournaments and stuff he's well known in the industry. Before I bought my table I asked for his opinion on a brand and I took his advise. A pretty table isnt necessarily gonna play nice. Im very pleased with my table. :p

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 07:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mercy Killer wrote:
seza wrote:
Mercy Killer wrote:
seza wrote:
if you paid 2 grand for that piece of shit 7ft bar table AND think that was a deal. . . . :icon19: :icon19:

next you're going to brag about the $500 sneaky pete style 1 piece wood cue you purchased to go along with it.

Just so it looks pretty wood and all. Obviously you know nothing about pool table if you call a valley a piece of shit. And btw I dont have a fancy cue to brag about yet. It came with 4 decent 2 piece cues which work well enough for now. :icon26:

i don't care who is making the pool table...7 ft bar style tables are just a waste of money. this is your table:

sorry, i wouldn't even accept that thing as a hand-me-down. and if you call a sneaky pete a 'fancy cue' :icon19: i'm not trying to be a dick about it..atleast you OWN a pool table

here's my table: http://www.bestbilliard.com/catalog/100 ... rod_ID=325 and i use a mcdermott cue.

To each their own I find the table you claim to have ugly you can have a fancy stick dont mean you can shoot for shit.
I have a friend of the family who is an instructor he has several videos on the market for like 20 years that's his life. He travels to many tournaments and stuff he's well known in the industry. Before I bought my table I asked for his opinion on a brand and I took his advise. A pretty table isnt necessarily gonna play nice. Im very pleased with my table. :p

pool :lol:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 08:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A pow-wow, just rock it out
Finger poppin to the break of dawn
Keep it rockin like the stuff that we call maize
(What's that?) Hot buttered popcorn
You just hippa-hoppa-dippa-boppa bang the boogie
woogie betcha wanna boogie again
And you can put me to the test at your request
I rock you out of your mocassin
Kemosabi got down, took off his mask
He kicked off his shoes and did the Monster Mash
Tommy came along, saw what was happenin
His head began to boppin his foot start to clappin
Go slam, dunk, do the jerk
And with the mic is how my smoke signals work
They were jammin off a record that said it best:
"Now what you hear is not a test!"

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 08:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seza wrote:
wow, i wish i had to make 3 consecutive uncontested shit replies in order to hopefully make people notice me too :icon7:

here's some of your twaty shit. lets compare...

sez seza,
'and i'm about to change it with this very topic. you can't help but be in awe when my illustrious presence is made. to those of you worried about the sudden erections - do not fear...it is perfectly normal for the blood in your head to rush down to your genitals as soon as you see the name seza on screen. i'm told by men and women alike that it comes with simply being so great in life.

aspire to be like me.'

*golf clap* :dork: well done imagining all of us with erections

i like to program
i like to program
PostPosted: 03-10-2005 09:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mercy Killer wrote:
seza wrote:
Mercy Killer wrote:
seza wrote:

It's still a little piss ass bar table.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 03-11-2005 04:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mercy Killer wrote:
Thought I'd show ya my new Valley table....I'll hold off on the 56 in JVC pics for now :icon32:

Why do you buy new stuff if you know that you'll be dead in 2 years from that terrible disease you stoopid bitch?

That's waht happens when you use dirty needles at a hip party with hip friends...lol poor girl

I hope your toxic children can use that pos pool table once their living plague of a mother passes away...I guess they just can't wait until their trailer park trash mother dissapears from this world once and for all.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.