Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        top 10 nerds so far sorted by nerdcount

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: top 10 nerds so far sorted by nerdcount

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

1. Oblivi0.onerd 190
2. lostPOOf 101
3. YourNerdpa 66
4. Pext 62
5. nerdprict 61
6. Manpiss 60
7. piddla 58
8. Nerge 53
9. wheezy 51
10. Krapus 48

i excluded raw because as nerdmin hes required to make a lot of posts. the rest of you fucking nerds need to leave your computers for more than 5 seconds and go outside for the first time in months/years :icon19: get a fucking life you pack of lifeless nergins :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Still on the postcount thing I see. What a loser.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

its 12:39am here...be going to bed soon

we cant all live in that wonderful land of sunshine and kangaroos :(

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19: I'm immune :icon19:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

stop bragging. fag.

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm sure testo's postcount will fly right by mine and keep on going, making him the bigger nerd.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you got mine wrong

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:

1. Oblivi0.onerd 190
2. lostPOOf 101
3. YourNerdpa 66
4. Pext 62
5. nerdprict 61
6. Manpiss 60
7. piddla 58
8. Nerge 53
9. wheezy 51
10. Krapus 48

i excluded raw because as nerdmin hes required to make a lot of posts. the rest of you fucking nerds need to leave your computers for more than 5 seconds and go outside for the first time in months/years :icon19: get a fucking life you pack of lifeless nergins :icon19:

:icon19:

Look, a list of the 10 people Testo admires most :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

its the top ten nerds with the highest nerdcount wheezy learn to comprehend simple english mate its not that hard :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
its the top ten nerds with the highest nerdcount wheezy learn to comprehend simple english mate its not that hard :icon19:

No, i told you, its your hero list, learn to read, testo :lol:

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I#m slowly beeing pushed to the bottom of that list - shame on me. I'll never become mr. nerd 2005 then :icon23:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

sorry mate nothing you say matters :icon19: its the top 10 nerdcount list you can even go check the memberlist page if you still have trouble understanding :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

sorry mate nothing you say matters :icon19: its the top 10 nerdcount list you can even go check the memberlist page if you still have trouble understanding :icon19:

No mate, its a list of all your heros. You're doing your best to get the number 1 spot, i know :lol:

You'll get there man! Keep trying!

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no mate its the top 10 nerdcount list :icon19: take an extra puff on your ventolin mate i think your brains not getting enough oxygen :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mate, your heros ARE the top 10 posters here, that's why you try so hard to be like them :lol:

Man, all the fat from your massive tits must be getting in the way of your monitor, stopping you reading :lol:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I got, a brandnew friend, he's a robot,
He is my friend, and he's megawatt,
He doesn't pretend, never lies, never cheats, never steals from me;
I trust, nobody else with my secrets,
I can depend on his sequence;

I got a friend, and he's a robot man;
You know, I got a friend, he's a computer man;

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Mate, your heros ARE the top 10 posters here, that's why you try so hard to be like them :lol:

Man, all the fat from your massive tits must be getting in the way of your monitor, stopping you reading :lol:

when you already are the ultimate hero like me all you get is a list of nerds who have all been slaughtered into oblivion by my massive amounts of awesomeness :icon19: its ok wheezy i dont blame you for being upset mate youve been destroyed the hardest by a long shot :icon19: its gonna take you a long time to get over the pain mate :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
when you already are the ultimate hero like me all you get is a list of nerds who have all been slaughtered into oblivion by my massive amounts of awesomeness :icon19: its ok wheezy i dont blame you for being upset mate youve been destroyed the hardest by a long shot :icon19: its gonna take you a long time to get over the pain mate :icon19:

:lol:

I knew it wouldnt take long to get you back into your usual style :lol:

You have less internet personality than Plained - why are you so scared of being yourself? :lol:

(no insult to plained there, you've been getting better lately mate)

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"internet personality" ....

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

poor wheezy talks about internet personality because hes never encountered a personality anywhere else :icon19: its a by product of being a lifeless nergin who spends his whole life replaying kids video games :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
poor wheezy talks about internet personality because hes never encountered a personality anywhere else :icon19: its a by product of being a lifeless nergin who spends his whole life replaying kids video games :icon19:

QUAKE 3 WORLD :lol:

You hide behind icon19 and all your bullshit because you're shit scared of being yourself :lol:

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
:icon19: I'm immune :icon19:
LOL, and you are the biggest spammer I ever met. :lol:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

You hide behind icon19 and all your bullshit because you're shit scared of being yourself :lol:

i dont hide anything mate my awesomeness is out there for everyone to love and behold :icon19: awesomeness is what i am theres nothing to be scared of mate :icon19:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

INTERNET PERSONALITY

SCARED OF BEING YOURSELF

Be All You Can Be on a BB! Let Dr Legion Show You How!

Here is just a sample of the testimonials to Dr Legion's amazing method:

I was recycling mum jokes and getting nowhere in my internet career. Then I read Dr Legion's amazing book and look at me now: a comedy powerhouse, feared and respected across multiple domains! - Sheila, Housewife, Derby

Humiliation at the hands of Honushi was a regular event for me. I was this close to ending it all. Then I read Dr Legion's 'Be All You Can Be On A BB' and it was an epiphany. I stopped drinking and got my marriage back on track. Awesome! - Frank, Internet Legend, Philadelphia

Don't delay! Consult Dr Legion today!

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

i dont hide anything mate my awesomeness is out there for everyone to love and behold :icon19: awesomeness is what i am theres nothing to be scared of mate :icon19:

There's nothing to you apart from icon19 and the word AWESOME :lol:

You're internet scared to be yourself :lol:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

im the fucking man wheezy and you know it thats why i dominate your life :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
im the fucking man wheezy and you know it thats why i dominate your life :icon19:

You cant even dominate your breasts :lol:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yet i can so easily dominate your pathetic nergin existance :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:

Hahaha, you live in a world of fantasy :lol:

Prove it :lol:

Oh, no, wait, you cant, because you're afraid to enter a normal conversation with someone :lol:

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 08:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Im not on the list :tear:

So does that mean im not a nerd?

Or does it mean that im not one of Testis heros?

:shrug:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

Oh, no, wait, you cant, because you're afraid to enter a normal conversation with someone :lol:

This is R&R, GD fag douche. A normal conversation in here makes you gay.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

Hahaha, you live in a world of fantasy :lol:

Prove it :lol:

i live in a world of awesomeness :icon19:

prove otherwise :icon19:

oh no wait you cant because youre a retarded lifeless nergin :icon19:

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 12:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As a completely unbiased and outside source, I can tell you for a fact that testoclesius is winning this by default. Everyone is trying so hard to internerdown him, and all he has to do is lampoon your name, and you get crushed like Giles Corey.

If anyone says anything to me in this thread, or refers to my post, you're a fatty fat nerd, plain and simple.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 01:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

take testos cock out of your mouth and say this again :icon19:

/kindergarten-mode:

if anyone reads this he's stupid :p :dork:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 04:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
As a completely unbiased and outside source, I can tell you for a fact that testoclesius is winning this by default. Everyone is trying so hard to internerdown him, and all he has to do is lampoon your name, and you get crushed like Giles Corey.

If anyone says anything to me in this thread, or refers to my post, you're a fatty fat nerd, plain and simple.

You're a bigger idiot than your hero testo.

/gump: "That's all I have to say about that."

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.