Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Preludes & Prologues

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Preludes & Prologues

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 06-23-2006 06:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Http://Horkathane.com/movies/Dark_Truth.wmv

:icon34: - 4 months to the fall release of Quake Wars! Are you ready for The Thane?!? :icon31:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-23-2006 06:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i just redeemed this thread :icon14:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-23-2006 07:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

i just redeemed this thread :icon14:

And I doubled the redemption with a click of a button.

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 06-23-2006 08:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
dorka lame strikes like a total fucking hack yet again

Cute Girl... But this is about Destiny! Fate! and the Future!

I THE HORKA THANE HAVE BECOME MORE THAN A LEGEND BUT A GOD OF A FANATIC CULT THAT SENDS MONEY TO ME THAT I NEVER ASKED FOR.

SO I MUST CONTINUE BECAUSE IT WOULD BE WRONG TO TAKE CASH AND NOT LIVE UP TO THE EXPECTATIONS OF MILLIONS (yes I have quit my day job...no need Im making $ 2 - 10k a month in tribute from the global community of Legions that support the Legions of Thane)

Unbelievable, I just wanted to set out to be a competitive gamer with some media assets and who woulda known I would become a full blown for profit franchise. ( >Hate< ) I got some serious T shirt Orders on your name go get a Trademark so we can get to printing KK?

Now whats next? Yes Fatal1ty...well Im making more loot than him now so wtf? :drool: who whoulda thought :icon25:

WEll Its my play and I turn to Quake Wars and the Team I will create or Join depending on whats up!

The Legions of Thane are so huge its why I can barely even Horkafy forums anymore because I am so busy runing the Empire!

But, It aint over yet! :icon34: - The legions are reforming...I'm going Solo because I need the versaility and BodyCount will be taking over the enterprise even though I still remain Pres of the Legion Council.
This will allow me to get back into the face of gamers and kick that ass and PWN JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

So, dont fret, its on in QuakeWars! ITS FUCKING O :icon34: N BITCH!

Http://Horkathane.com/movies/LegionCode.wmv

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 06-23-2006 08:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fixed...ahhh

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 06-23-2006 08:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It was all a setup...I read the minds of the mods..Knew Horka Thane would get banned...this was so I could setup Ghost Thane... Because I am Ghost Rider!

I can see the future...I know the way the winds blow you are forever within my power!

I am Ghost Rider though...muhuhahahahahhahahahaha!!!! :icon25:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-23-2006 09:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Do you have a dental plan?

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 06-23-2006 11:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

j

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.