Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Time's up Testo

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 09:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
So basically I'm right, and you won't post them because you're full of shit, and have a selective memory. Got it.

no mate basically youre a fucking nerd who got slaughtered by his own hypocrisy :lol:

It's funny that you're the only one that believes that. I guess that the on;y way you can rationalize looking like a fucking retard.
You're so full of shit yuou squeak.

:lol: destroyed :lol:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 05:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes, pictures of my tires with 1/3 the miles on them that yours had, both have the stripes on them. Mine are gone and yours aren't.
You claimed to be an amazing rider, I didn't. You ride like a bitch, I don't.

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 05:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you need to stop crying about slaughtering yourself mate youre such a fucking retard its not like its surprising or anything :lol:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 06:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's funny to see you reflexively spout the same shit when you can't refute a point. But, you're getting really fucking boring.

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 06:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ive refuted your point over and over mate not to mention slaughtered you into oblivion with your retarded logic :lol: what else is new though mate it was totally expected :lol: youre a slaughtered crybaby faggot and you know it :lol:

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think Nerdshade and Testop0of should have a race on their bikes.

First one to smack a tree over 260 kph wins.

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you should worry more about dropping below the 400 pound mark you fat cunt :lol:

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

testo you have saggy man tits, talk about dropping some weight.

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i have a body like a greek adonis mate thats why all the women worship me :lol:

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hear greeks have small cocks. :icon19:

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:

Why would you deny the stupidest shit ever, we all saw your pic, you fucking posted it. You clearly have some fucking shit hagging on your chest, so drop this crap and come clean you sack of aboriginal shit.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 08:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
ive refuted your point over and over mate not to mention slaughtered you into oblivion with your retarded logic :lol: what else is new though mate it was totally expected :lol: youre a slaughtered crybaby faggot and you know it :lol:

Yes, you're repetitive and stupid. We get it.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 10:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
It's funny to see you reflexively spout the same shit when you can't refute a point. But, you're getting really fucking boring.

He got really fucking boring about 6 months ago... Now he's past that, and heading into the realms of advanced theoretical boredom...

He's breaking new ground. Its a good thing, i think. Keeps him happy, eh?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 02:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But yet you all respond to him.... :dork:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 03:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

using but and yet is redundant but yet you knew that

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 03:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:

you didnt hear it mate you found it out last time you sucked one off :lol:

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 03:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inphlict wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

Why would you deny the stupidest shit ever, we all saw your pic, you fucking posted it. You clearly have some fucking shit hagging on your chest, so drop this crap and come clean you sack of aboriginal shit.

im fucking gorgeous mate i know you dont have to keep telling me :lol:

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 03:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

Yes, you're repetitive and stupid. We get it.

yes mate you slaughtered yourself with your own hypocrisy :lol:

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 03:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
But yet you all respond to him.... :dork:

mr average :lol:

Say ello to my l'il frien'
Say ello to my l'il frien'
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 06:05 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:

:icon19:

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 02-09-2008 06:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, wtf

Numero Uno
Numero Uno
PostPosted: 02-09-2008 07:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have a bike. I ride her almost every night.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-09-2008 09:26 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This was a great thread, some seriously high quality entertainment.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 02-09-2008 09:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ek wrote:
I have a bike. I ride her almost every night.

any tread left on the tires? :paranoid:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-10-2008 12:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

receiving weed through the post :olo:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.