Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Time's up Testo

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
nerdbrain knows nothing of breaking in an engine :lol: what a skilless noob :lol:

funny, because i do! you had to read the fucking handbook :lol: BUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i told nerdshade to read it frockbrain try to follow along mate its quite simple even for a nerd like you :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lol: sv600 :lol:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sv1000 you moron :lol:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
nerdbrain knows nothing of breaking in an engine :lol: what a skilless noob :lol:

You stick to that manual sonny jim, you'll need it. :lol:
I've forgotten more about engines than you'll ever know, and it's broken in within the first 30 minutes.
So where are the pics of your tires again? Oh that's right, you won't post them because you can't ride worth a shit, and you haven't even started to scuff those stripes yet.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
i told nerdshade to read it frockbrain try to follow along mate its quite simple even for a nerd like you :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

page 5: running in.

you fucking moron :lol: stick to your honda bogseat :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

I've forgotten more about engines than you'll ever know, and it's broken in within the first 30 minutes.
So where are the pics of your tires again? Oh that's right, you won't post them because you can't ride worth a shit, and you haven't even started to scuff those stripes yet.

the only thing you know about is sticking your cock in your daughters asshole of a night time :lol:

when are you going to post those pics of your tyres mate oh thats right never because all youve ever posted is pics of your big yellow chicken strips :lol: straight line skilless poof :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

try making sense mate your lipstick is running :lol:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

the only thing you know about is sticking your cock in your daughters asshole of a night time :lol:

when are you going to post those pics of your tyres mate oh thats right never because all youve ever posted is pics of your big yellow chicken strips :lol: straight line skilless poof :lol:

Oh look, another "I know you are, but what am I?" response from the lying, no-riding bitch. It's what you always do when you can't respond.
I love being right all the time. :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

26651 posts :lol: jesus fucking christ get a life you complete nergin :lol:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no shit NS, that's all he has.

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Oh look, another "I know you are, but what am I?" response from the lying, no-riding bitch. It's what you always do when you can't respond.

youve never posted anything other than pics of your tyres with big yellow chicken strips on them mate and thats the truth :lol: sorry youre such a retard you slaughtered yourself so bad mate :lol: keep trying to cover it up though i love making you squirm :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

all you have is over 26000 posts :lol:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

i know you are, but what am i?

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lol:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

have we really exhausted all avenues of common sense and dropped back into the postcount cracks?

Doombrain wrote:

a cross drssing poof :lol:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

no you! :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

have we really exhausted all avenues of common sense and dropped back into the postcount cracks?

im trying to shame nerdbrain into leaving his computer for the first time this year :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

no you! :lol:

you first :lol:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Oblivi0.on wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

im trying to shame nerdbrain into leaving his computer for the first time this year :lol:

I’ll send you a card from Paris when I go next month and one from my luxury villa in San Rafael in June. You fucking loser :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
I’ll send you a card from Paris when I go next month and one from my luxury villa in San Rafael in June. You fucking loser :lol:

stop dreaming about what its like to experience sunlight nerdbrain you arent going anywhere more exciting than the shitter mate :lol: 26000 posts :lol:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

stop dreaming about what its like to experience sunlight nerdbrain you arent going anywhere more exciting than the shitter mate :lol: 26000 posts :lol:

OK mate :lol:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

youve never posted anything other than pics of your tyres with big yellow chicken strips on them mate and thats the truth :lol: sorry youre such a retard you slaughtered yourself so bad mate :lol: keep trying to cover it up though i love making you squirm :lol:

So basically I'm right, and you won't post them because you're full of shit, and have a selective memory. Got it.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He doesn’t have a fucking bike :lol:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DON'T GO OVER 5 GRAND!!!!!!

BUGHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 01:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Fucking hell he read the manual :lol: :lol:

yeah it's what non-mongoloids commonly do?

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 02:10 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Underpants? wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Fucking hell he read the manual :lol: :lol:

yeah it's what non-mongoloids commonly do?

Yeah, the point was just here, you barely missed it. If you run you might catch it.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 02:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh hahahahaaa..... sarcasm. good fucking thing you decided to do the crash test college thing instead of comedy, cuntshade.

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 03:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
So basically I'm right, and you won't post them because you're full of shit, and have a selective memory. Got it.

no mate basically youre a fucking nerd who got slaughtered by his own hypocrisy :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 03:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
He doesn’t have a fucking bike :lol:

its ok to be jealous :lol:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 04:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hes right, you dont

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 05:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

no mate basically youre a fucking nerd who got slaughtered by his own hypocrisy :lol:

It's funny that you're the only one that believes that. I guess that the on;y way you can rationalize looking like a fucking retard.
You're so full of shit yuou squeak.

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 09:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
hes right, you dont

its ok to be jealous :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 09:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

It's funny that you're the only one that believes that. I guess that the on;y way you can rationalize looking like a fucking retard.
You're so full of shit yuou squeak.

:lol: destroyed :lol:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.