Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        moon orbiter clementine goes silent?...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: moon orbiter clementine goes silent?...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 02:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

is this why? research before u open ur retarded mouth...cuz this shit is legit...

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index. ... 1115439796

scared?...

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 02:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Only an idiot would think we're alone in the universe, but only a bigger idiot would believe there's a moon base based that guy's supposition.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 02:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

u mean like neil armstrong?...

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally-NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 02:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah sure geoff

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 03:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

moon men are responsible for 9/11

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 03:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

k what about this dumbo? and why are hundreds of credible ppl talking about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rt7mnz4J5E

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 03:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here's my theory:

- the first moon landing was on July 20, 1969...the same time the space aliens warned earthlings about their moon bases and huge space ships capable of evil destruction.

- Dick Cheney's polical career began in 1969, as an intern during the Nixon Administration. The intern Cheney then joined the staff of Donald Rumsfeld, who was then Director of the Office of Economic Opportunity from 1969–70. He held a number of positions in the years that followed: White House Staff Assistant in 1971, Assistant Director of the Cost of Living Council from 1971–73, and Deputy Assistant to the President from 1974–1975.

- Dick Cheney is now the (self-appointed) Vice President of the United States. He is the most powerful VP in history and is without a doubt the main architect of everything evil that goes on in within the US government and world politics in general.

- Obviously, the US government knows of the all-powerful aliens with their huge space ships of evil and isn't telling anyone.

- Therefore: Dick Cheney is an alien sent by the moon people to control planet Earth.

Prove me wrong, go0f.

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 03:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Of that, I have no doubt

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 03:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You mean you have no doubt that Dick Cheney is the main architect of everything evil that goes on in within the US government and world politics in general?

Or that he's a space alien sent by the moon people with space ships of destruction?

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 03:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yes

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 03:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm sorry...you're not making any sense. Stop talking in riddles man.

Or is it that YOU are indeed sent by the moon people to control this website and spread disinformation about go0f's theories of your evil plot?

You goddamned evil bastard.

I will see to it the go0f's connections in the Underground Aluminum Rebellion will find you and destroy you.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 07:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

u calling neil and buzz liars muthafucka?...

http://www.truthbox.org/index.php?optio ... 3&Itemid=2

I'm advanced
I'm advanced
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 07:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Isn't the reason the government covers this shit up is that it would prove the Bible wrong and Christians would have a world wide hissy fit?

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 08:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mostly those pesky southern American's...

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 06-02-2007 11:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it would, make the brazilian carnivals even nuttier

denzii.visible = false
denzii.visible = false
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 03:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

An outbreak of the tin foil hat brigrade?

I was watching an episode of Bones last night and they were talking about the Tin Foil hat people and I thought of Geoff. Geoff keep up the good work, we need your kind in this place, keeps us laughing. :up:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 03:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tgere was a 70's ng with some interesting data .

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 05:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MrMoonBase wrote:
Based on the size and shape of the “smudges”, these alien structures are over a mile high!

He can't tell how high they are cause there's no point of reference.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 05:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dork:

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 07:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Denz wrote:
An outbreak of the tin foil hat brigrade?

I was watching an episode of Bones last night and they were talking about the Tin Foil hat people and I thought of Geoff. Geoff keep up the good work, we need your kind in this place, keeps us laughing. :up:

DTS wrote:
MrMoonBase wrote:
Based on the size and shape of the “smudges”, these alien structures are over a mile high!

Goddamned alien moon people agents sent to Earth to spread lies and misinformation. :icon33:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 07:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
:dork:

innit

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 08:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DTS wrote:
MrMoonBase wrote:

yes there is...did u even go to the site...everything has a point of reference...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 10:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 06:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 06:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol an hour and 34 mins. fuck that.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 06:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's just a full length documentary. You've watched them before haven't you?

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 06:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sorry, i don't watch UFO docs

Primal screamer
Primal screamer
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 06:35 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I recieved the following transmission:

"

ACK!! ahhhhk ack ack ack? ACK AAAACKKK!!!! ACK ACK ACHHHHHK ack ackkkkkkk!!!! ack ack? ack ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ack ack AHHHHK AAAAAHHH AAAHHHHH ACK! ACK!???!ACK!! ahhhhk ack ack ack? ACK AAAACKKK!!!! ACK ACK ACHHHHHK ack ackkkkkkk!!!! ack ack? ack ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ack ack AHHHHK AAAAAHHH AAAHHHHH ACK! ACK!???!ACK!!

ahhhhk ack ack ack? ACK AAAACKKK!!!!

ACK ACK ACHHHHHK ack ackkkkkkk!!!! ack ack? ack ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ack ack AHHHHK AAAAAHHH AAAHHHHH ACK! ACK!???!

ACK!! ahhhhk ack ack ack? ACK AAAACKKK!!!! ACK ACK ACHHHHHK ack ackkkkkkk!!!! ack ack? ack ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ack ack AHHHHK AAAAAHHH AAAHHHHH ACK! ACK!???!ACK!! ahhhhk ack ack ack? ACK AAAACKKK!!!! ACK ACK ACHHHHHK ack ackkkkkkk!!!! ack ack? ack ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ack ack AHHHHK AAAAAHHH AAAHHHHH ACK! ACK!???!ACK!! ahhhhk ack ack ack? ACK AAAACKKK!!!! ACK ACK ACHHHHHK ack ackkkkkkk!!!! ack ack? ack ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ack ack AHHHHK AAAAAHHH AAAHHHHH ACK! ACK!???!

ACK!! ahhhhk ack ack ack? ACK AAAACKKK!!!! ACK ACK ACHHHHHK ack ackkkkkkk!!!! ack ack? ack ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ack ack AHHHHK AAAAAHHH AAAHHHHH ACK! ACK!???!ACK!! ahhhhk ack ack ack? ACK AAAACKKK!!!! ACK ACK ACHHHHHK ack ackkkkkkk!!!! ack ack? ack ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ack ack AHHHHK AAAAAHHH AAAHHHHH ACK! ACK!???!ACK!! ahhhhk ack ack ack? ACK AAAACKKK!!!! ACK ACK ACHHHK ack ackkkkkkk!!!! ack ack? ack ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ack ack AHHHHK AAAAAHHH AAAHHHHH ACK! ACK!???
"

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 06:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why?

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 06:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:
Why?

me?

if so, i don't believe in that crap, really. was fun thinking about it when i was a kid, but you'd think there'd be some conclusive evidence by now, but there hasn't. nothing's going to change my mind. end of story.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 07:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

okay. you have a dogma about UFOs.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 08:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what kind of moron thinks there aren't ufos?...

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 09:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:
okay. you have a dogma about UFOs.

i've seen a couple of unidentified flying objects in my lifetime, but i don't believe in "flying saucers". sorry.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 10:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yea, the whole thaught of Flying Dinner plates has never rang any truth for me.

But, the thaught of other Air craft flying around us aint that hard to think of.

Meh, i aldo think its nieve to think that we are alone in the void of Space.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 06-04-2007 01:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What's more naive is thinking that advanced alien creatures with technology capable of traversing immense distances would spend their time watching us kill each other and periodically playing bogeyman with us whenever some redneck has a camera.

Taking this thought on the basis of there being many alien species in the universe: Out of all the countless civilizations which are millions of years more advanced and out of all of the vast wonders of the universe...we really aren't that interesting.

Actually...it's not naivete....it's arrogance to think they'd be "watching us".

Think about this seriously for two whole seconds: If an alien race was advanced enough to make it here - and their rules forbid them from interacting with us - do you think they'd be dumb enough to be detected or caught?

The same people who believe in UFOs also believe in God for the same reason: They think that their lives are interesting to someone unimaginably more powerful than they are.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.