Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Who is your favorite hip hop producer

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Who is your favorite hip hop producer

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Timberland
Scott Storch
Just Blaze

XXXG-00W0
XXXG-00W0
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not really fond of hiphop

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nuclear Blast

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

who is that i aint never heard of them

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HAHA you got jokes? Shut the fuck up, that shit is past corny... motherfuckers dont even be listening to metal outside in the real world, keep that school shooting jump off in your parents basement doggie.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mannie Fresh
Swizz Beats
Heatmakerz
Chad West
Kanye West

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:rtcw:

XXXG-00W0
XXXG-00W0
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Feel the love all around you. Spreading like aids.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 10:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh

fuckass
fuckass
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 12:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

k?

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 12:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Survivor wrote:

It curdled, and then I couldn't drink it. So I mixed it with some water, and it was alright again.

I am now sick.

Do the chickens have large talons?
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 12:28 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Survivor wrote:

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 12:28 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In fact Hip Hop sucks

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 12:29 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
HAHA you got jokes? Shut the fuck up, that shit is past corny... motherfuckers dont even be listening to metal outside in the real world, keep that school shooting jump off in your parents basement doggie.

lol its the interweb mafia gonna slay some E-Units

metal owns you and your 20's

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 03:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:

lol, faggot.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 03:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Survivor wrote:

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 03:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dre, Premier, Alchemist

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 04:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

is this like a sort of place for aggressive people to go to who aren't popular in highschool or something

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 05:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
is this like a sort of place for aggressive people to go to who aren't popular in highschool or something

I only see one aggressive person :(

Keep It Real wrote:

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 05:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you are gay dude...

you seem way to interested in this website, just calm down!

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 05:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
you are gay dude...

:!:

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 05:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
you are gay dude...

all your posts are a reflection of yourself it seems

come out of the closet and suck my dick already

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 05:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:
you are gay dude...

all your posts are a reflection of yourself it seems

come out of the closet and suck my dick already

you posted like over 100 times today maybe.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 05:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and you quoted them all lover boy

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who's being aggressive?

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
In fact Hip Hop sucks

It curdled, and then I couldn't drink it. So I mixed it with some water, and it was alright again.

I am now sick.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

being a hater sucks, dorks

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 09:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
In fact Hip Hop sucks

Sweaty nuts, to be precise.

get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 09:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
Timberland
Scott Storch
Just Blaze

scott storch is fuckin ILL!!! i just copped a mix tape the other day called "tapemasters_inc.-the_inc._files_3_(hosted_by_kwame)-(bootleg)-2005-drx" and he did some of the tracks, his beats are hot!

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 09:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
Mannie Fresh
Swizz Beats
Heatmakerz
Chad West
Kanye West

fresh dope, swiss coo, lil joh ill, some of jazzy fay shit is ok. i hate kanye's style, it would have been a trip had weezy f baby went to the roc with there different style of production. that would have been hip hop history.

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 09:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:

Yeah, most of us aren't popular in high school. In fact, nobody talks about us in high school. We don't get to hang out with the cool people in high school. All the cool high school girls are dating other guys. We haven't even been to high school for such a long time, that how uncool we are. God, how I wish I could be cool and in high school. :tear:

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 10:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CaseDogg wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:
Mannie Fresh
Swizz Beats
Heatmakerz
Chad West
Kanye West

fresh dope, swiss coo, lil joh ill, some of jazzy fay shit is ok. i hate kanye's style, it would have been a trip had weezy f baby went to the roc with there different style of production. that would have been hip hop history.

i forgot lil jon, and the neptunes. weezy would sound good over the neptunes i think. listen to snitch, i know its not a neptunes beat but it sounds like them.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nine Inch Nails - Hand That Feeds (Furtive Mix).flac

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
CaseDogg wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:
Mannie Fresh
Swizz Beats
Heatmakerz
Chad West
Kanye West

i forgot lil jon, and the neptunes. weezy would sound good over the neptunes i think. listen to snitch, i know its not a neptunes beat but it sounds like them.

good lookin, imma look up snitch, and yeah weezy would sound hot over neptunes beats. where you from?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.