Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        hey nerdphlict

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: hey nerdphlict

PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hey mate after going to the trouble of creating this image and posting these comments:

inphlict wrote:
:icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19:

Look at this, he still has the yellow fucking line on his bike. You can clearly see it even with his shitty pictures. What a fucking shitbrick.

inphlict wrote:
LOL such a fucking hypocrite, first he rips nightshade then he posts a grainy ass picture to cover up his fucking yellow line but it's still clearly visible. You failed shitbrick :icon19:

you sure shut the fuck up real fast as soon as i posted these images:

what happened mate? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hey why'd you delete and repost this thread

PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it wasnt me mate it must have been a nerdmin or nerderator taking pity on nerdphlict and trying to save him from the obvious annihilation :lol:

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:shrug:

no u
no u
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 09:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:

I still see a cm of chicken strip there... what gives? :p

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 11:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Didn't you say that on these particular tires it goes all the way through the tire, and isn't just on the outside?

Edit: Doesn't ride, but I'm assuming 'chicken strips' are either to show how much wear a tire has, or to show you how far you can lean to the left or right without crashing.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 12:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
it wasnt me mate it must have been a nerdmin or nerderator taking pity on nerdphlict and trying to save him from the obvious annihilation :lol:

:lol:

Utter nerd lies :lol:

Hey testo, stop taking photos of things because internet people tell you to, you ultimate nerdom its getting really sad...

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 03:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

stop obsesing over me wheezy youre embarassing yourself even more than usual :lol: its not my fault youre worthless gutter trash while i have so many expensive posessions :lol:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 03:38 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
Didn't you say that on these particular tires it goes all the way through the tire, and isn't just on the outside?

Edit: Doesn't ride, but I'm assuming 'chicken strips' are either to show how much wear a tire has, or to show you how far you can lean to the left or right without crashing.

rep, shhh

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 03:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
stop obsesing over me wheezy youre embarassing yourself even more than usual :lol: its not my fault youre worthless gutter trash while i have so many expensive posessions :lol:

I joint own a beautiful villa in spain :lol:

Go on, buy one of them and try and trump me bitch :lol:

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 04:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

who gives a shit about real estate in 3rd world countries :lol: poverty stricken nerd :lol:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 04:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
who gives a shit about real estate in 3rd world countries :lol: poverty stricken nerd :lol:

Jealousy will get you nowhere :lol:

I have a beautiful second home in another country, you have a bike and a shit car :lol:

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 04:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

trust me mate im not jealous of your crappy 3rd world shack :lol: i could buy 10 of them with the change i have in my back pocket :lol:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 04:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
trust me mate im not jealous of your crappy 3rd world shack :lol: i could buy 10 of them with the change i have in my back pocket :lol:

Eh man, its ok! You're allowed to try and put other people's things down and say yours is the best. No problem. You're insecure, i get it :icon26:

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 05:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dont start taking your self esteem issues out on me mate its not my fault im so superior to you :lol: 3rd world wheezy :lol:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 05:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok, ok, testo, you're allowed to say you think you're better than me. I know you have to keep repeating it to yourself and everyone else to try and convince them.

I'm sure you're mummy's special little boy.

I've no problem with that.

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 05:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

im glad youre finally becoming comfortable with accepting how im better than you in every conceivable way mate :lol:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Awwww, poor lad.

Feel sorry for ya man. :(

Dont worry, with plastic surgery, exercise and stop drinking so much coffee, you wont have to shout "i'm the best", post your picture for attention and boast about your stuff all the time on the internet to people you dont know who dont care about you...

Have you ever thought about taking up a hobby? Something creative perhaps? Y'know, to give you a sense of achievement every day!

Issues solved, eh?

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

there there wheezy its ok mate noone blames you for being jealous of my perfect body and god like face :lol: thats why i add so much to your low esteem issues :lol: its really quite cute the way you try so hard to be satisfied living the life of an ugly little retarded breathless nerd who cleans toilets in a barn :lol: you even think owning half a shack in a 3rd world country is something to boast about :lol: not everyone can be the embodiment of awesomeness like me :lol:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You poor poor child... :(

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

there there mate :lol:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm just stunned you've managed to rack up so many posts in such a small amount of time repeating the same thing over and over, and you've not got bored to fuck of yourself!

"yes wheezy you are boring, and i could never get bored of being this awesome etc etc"

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you should be more stunned about being such a nerd you had to have your nerdcount zeroed twice :lol: then the moment the new site was open you immediately flew into the top 5 nerds via nerdcount :lol: you really should do something other than posting on the internet mate its not healthy :lol:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 07:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
you should be more stunned about being such a nerd you had to have your nerdcount zeroed twice :lol: then the moment the new site was open you immediately flew into the top 5 nerds via nerdcount :lol: you really should do something other than posting on the internet mate its not healthy :lol:

actually, i've had it zeroed, increased, fucked with and turned round sideways several times. I'm afraid you'll have to try another one there, because even i dont know how many posts i should have :icon26:

I do however know that you doubled my postcount at Raw3world in the same ammount of time... :icon26:

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 07:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i love the way you always try to cover up your massive nerdcount with so many excuses :lol: youd have around 35000 posts now if it werent for having your nerdcount zeroed twice :lol: top 5 nerds :lol:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 07:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
i love the way you always try to cover up your massive nerdcount with so many excuses :lol: youd have around 35000 posts now if it werent for having your nerdcount zeroed twice :lol: top 5 nerds :lol:

You post twice as much as me. :icon26:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 07:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

**bangs head against keyboard**

testo - 29.11% of total / 8.21 posts per day

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 07:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
You post twice as much as me. :icon26:

no i dont :lol:

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 07:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

3rd world wheezy would have 35000 posts :lol: fucking hell what a massive nerd no wonder he had his nerdcount zeroed twice out of embarassment :lol:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 07:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
**bangs head against keyboard**

testo - 29.11% of total / 8.21 posts per day

He's got more than that in this thread. That thing's fucked...

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 07:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
3rd world wheezy would have 35000 posts :lol: fucking hell what a massive nerd no wonder he had his nerdcount zeroed twice out of embarassment :lol:

Yet you still post twice as much as me :icon26:

Raw3world man, raw3world... You were consistant...

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 03:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no mate if i posted twice as much as you id have 70000 posts :lol: nerd from hell :lol:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 04:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
no mate if i posted twice as much as you id have 70000 posts :lol: nerd from hell :lol:

you would if you'd started posting at Quake3world when i did :icon26:

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 05:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Get a room you two, damn.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 06:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
rep wrote:

rep, shhh

Don't talk to me you British piece of trash.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.