Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Ideas for a new thread

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Ideas for a new thread

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 05-19-2005 08:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:!: :confused: :!: :confused: :!:

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 05-19-2005 09:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 05-19-2005 11:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
It's quite a shame that Alex is so busy these days, I wish it was easier for me to make more friends that way I'm not so bored even when I'm busy. In any case I do indeed love her but it gets depressing at times because she is afraid to trust my love. Unlike her previous boyfriends however, my love is unconditional and not controlling. In fact I would consider their love to be more infatuation and personal gain than anything else. I wish I could kick their asses for that. It's too bad that the only man who really loved her died getting hit by a train; I don't know how I'm ever going to live up to him. :( I guess I will have to prove it over the test of time. After all, I did make an oath with God promising that I would never do any of those things to her that the others did and that I would do whatever I can to help, love and comfort her. Speaking of which I did tell her about the help and she says she doesn't need it. It's a bit disconcerting.

rofl

edit: I didn't see the train bit...

BLAHAHAHAHA :lol:

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 01:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hey, that's almost as bad as you not posting your pic.

Approaching the singularity
Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 03:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

omg, teenage angst

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
hey, that's almost as bad as you not posting your pic.

good god. :dork:

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 02:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that's not funny borke, that fucking sucks.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.