Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Round Two

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 04:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

page 2 slaughtered :lol:

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
earning $50 a week doesnt make you smart wheezy sorry mate :lol:

I know it doesnt :lol:

How much do you earn selling hackey sacks at the surfboard shop? :lol:

i havent worked in a year mate im far too rich :lol:

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 05:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Post her face you idiot, and let everybody see that she looks like a fucking PIG.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 05:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pauly wrote:
She looks fit rep, but she needs a lesson in putting on lipstick. It's all over the fucking place.

:lol:

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 05:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think I know what the real deal is here. I think rep is sneaking pics of his sister in her skippies. Which would explain why he doesn't post the face because if it got back to his family, he'd get grounded. :icon19:

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 05:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
cunt wrote:
i, of course after they pass me wang test

if body does nothing for you then youre a faggot :lol:

hey see that part AFTER the pass the wang test :lol:

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 05:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plus i've only ever fucked hot chicks :drool:

plus never done bagged a bager or heavyweight :tear: :lol:

oh well

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 05:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lol: fuck off cunt :lol:

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

heh "if fuck off cunt" means

"fuck your ultra"

i thank you :lol:

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

too bad for you thats not what it means then :lol:

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

eh its not that bad :shrug:

its just no big mean ones ever expressed interest in me :tear: :lol:

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck off nerd :lol:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 10:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!!
He repped himself. Again.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 10:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well, rep, your a penis head

God
God
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 10:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I havn't read this thread but the chick seems to be hot. I fail to see however how it makes Rep less of a cunt for trying to pretend he's ever even spoken to her.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 03:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

Hey rep, exactly how much of a lying cunt are you?

rep wrote:

You don't know all about me. Period. Attitude problem? Far from it.
Inter-badass? Far from it. Spammer? Far from it. Girlfriend in lingerie posing in a mirror? Never was mine.

http://www.quake3world.com/forum/viewto ... =1876#1876

Durrr, why don't you read the thread on raw-one you fucking idiot? You're too busy getting Giles Corey crushed, that's why.

Since you can't read, reread this thread... C h i n k moron.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 03:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
and how come, with all you're CS skills this is the best you can come up with??

fucking weak

Shut up, bullseye. That wasn't even made in CS or any other Photoshop. Besides that, don't you remember my classic writeup on Q3W about how Photoshop 7.01 outperforms CS, and doesn't have the assy brush performance?

Go get laid you fucking worthless British idiot.

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 04:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh is rep full of shit as usual? Yeah I thought so, won't bother reading about it.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 04:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:

Durrr, why don't you read the thread on raw-one you fucking idiot? You're too busy getting Giles Corey crushed, that's why.

Since you can't read, reread this thread... C h i n k moron.

lol, your a fucking spastic aint you

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 05:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Oh is rep full of shit as usual? Yeah I thought so, won't bother reading about it.

Yeah, why bother when you can just read your own posts?

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 05:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The difference between me and rep is you think I'm full of shit while rep IS full of shit.

Our opinions may be different but when it comes to my claims about what I do in life and where I've been isn't complete bullshit like rep.

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 05:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus your full of shit.

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 05:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Almost as bad as testo with his forged wheel pics. :icon19: god what a fucking nerd he is. :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 05:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah just out of curiosity what is it about my real life you think I'm full of shit about?

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 05:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i did date a 6+ footer before tho

the boobs were like huhge but they were just the right proportion on her.

it didnt work out tho i was a bad boy and she was a a+

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just the way you describe everything seems like a bunch of crap, also the fact you can't provide a picture of yourself.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

me?

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kactus

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i got his pic yo :shrug:

he doned posted it b4

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lets see this [LOL RACISM] then.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thats for him to post man

i can only post my pic yo :drool:

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well a picture only proves shit as testo demonstrated. As for the rest, I honestly don't care if you do or don't beleive me. The fact is though that I'm not bullshitting you when I talk about my crazy nights out. I really do have a pretty wild nightlife but it's a lot of fun.

You guys aren't the only ones to comment on them because once upon a not so long ago time I was pretty reserved and well pretty antisocial so it's like a complete reversal in my personality and a lot of people find it funny to see me now vs before.

I can understand you wouldn't beleive a lot of the things too cause well really... I mean some of the shits out there. :p

Anyway, what I'm getting at inphlict is that you should keep an open mind. Sure what I say might be bullshit but as long as you can't prove otherwise there's no reason for you to get all pissy with me cause it's not my problem you don't beleive me.

When I don't beleive someone I call bullshit and I have in the past with peeps here like rep, and his lies are so transparent it's easy if you have a brain to pick them appart. That I can respect. Disrespect from some internet retard that simply claims I'm full of shit for no reason I find ignorant.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

did anyone read that?

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The only pic online of me in existance is about 8 years old.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:35 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why?

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm camera shy, never liked having my pic taken and the only time I did was when I had blond hair cause my hair is normaly dark brown and I thought I'd take a pic for posterity.

I don't look anything like that now of course since my head is shaved with just a little fuzz on top and it's not dyed any color.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.