Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Round Two

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why are you camera shy?

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just don't like having my pic taken. I dunno why it's just something I hate. Maybe it's cause I looked like a geek as a kid :shrug:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 06:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why did you look like a geek when you were a kid?

PostPosted: 02-16-2005 07:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I was a skinny little white guy :p

Then I started racing bikes (which incidently is why I had blond hair) Cause I later dyed it green so I would stand out more and attract a sponsor (it worked). and kinda got built.

I'm still pretty small but I look much more athletic than I did when I was in high school, especialy my legs since their massive compared to the rest of my body.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 07:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he looks like you'd figure

unique

how else?

:blablabla:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 07:05 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

whys that?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 07:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i find quite alot of the peeps here unique like crazy

why?

jus cause i guess

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 07:35 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh. i was asking Kracus

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 07:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

awwww baby kracus is all shy

awwwww **cuddles**

awwww **blows belly farts on tummy**

awwwwww **you dun wanna know wha im doing here**

awwwww bless him

Last edited by losCHUNK on 02-16-2005 07:46 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 07:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

krapus! post a picture

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 07:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he is shy

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 08:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
awwww baby kracus is all shy

awwwww **cuddles**

awwww **blows belly farts on tummy**

awwwwww **you dun wanna know wha im doing here**

awwwww bless him

abit o pee came out :shrug:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 08:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

**gets nappy and talc**

now now theres a little boi

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 09:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

not funny

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 09:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

o dear, what a pity, nevermind

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-16-2005 10:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

can't win them all

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 12:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL check out Kracus, everyone.

The hobo is so poor that he can't afford a length of rope to finish the job that the internet started for him. Get off your mommy's netzero account, before I smack you some more.

i'm gorgeous!
i'm gorgeous!
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 12:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, rep is trying to have a go at Kracus.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 12:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
and how come, with all you're CS skills this is the best you can come up with??

fucking weak

Shut up, bullseye. That wasn't even made in CS or any other Photoshop. Besides that, don't you remember my classic writeup on Q3W about how Photoshop 7.01 outperforms CS, and doesn't have the assy brush performance?

Go get laid you fucking worthless British idiot.

Funny, my friends at Adobe don't agree with you Rep :lol:

Let’s see some of your vector work and I’ll show some of mine I’ve done for friends. Let’s really see how good you are.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 03:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
did anyone read that?

Half of the first sentence, the bullshit fumes were making my eyes water.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 04:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is the only known photo of Kracus:

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 05:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
shaft wrote:
did anyone read that?

Half of the first sentence, the bullshit fumes were making my eyes water.

when arent your fucking eyes watering you cry baby faggot :lol:

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 12:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:

The hobo is so poor that he can't afford a length of rope to finish the job that the internet started for him. Get off your mommy's netzero account, before I smack you some more.

lol I don't even know why I bother replying to you anymore you're so pathetic.

Listen it's like this, you're a loser. I don't say this without cause either cause you know it's tough to spot a true loser on the internet cause you can never be sure but in your case I'm positive. I mean lets face it, you lie about everything you do in life because you suck. If you had to come here and actualy tell us a story about something you actualy did in life that it's so fucking dull you'd have to tell us about how you probably pissed your bed till you were 14 just to keep us from falling asleep on you.

I mean common, pitching 90mph at 12? One minute you're a skinny white guy the next you're some iron pumping monster. You dated this girl then nononon you didn't date her. You claimed some huge event would happen like a year ago and I've yet to see it. You buddy are full of it. I suspect though that you're probably 14 or 15 years old, either physicaly or mentaly and it's really not your fault, you'll grow up someday and become an old loser and graduate from an infant loser. The difference is now you have mommy and daddy to take care of you and in the future you'll have a bottle of hard stuff and the sidewalk.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 12:04 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
did anyone read that?

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 12:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I couldn't care less if you did I wasn't talking to you bitch.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 12:07 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shut it Kranus :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 12:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ummm no?

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 12:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19: Kracus lays the smackdown.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 01:05 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

Funny, my friends at Adobe don't agree with you Rep :lol:

Let’s see some of your vector work and I’ll show some of mine I’ve done for friends. Let’s really see how good you are.

This seems to have shut rep the hell up.

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 01:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
rep wrote:

lol I don't even know why I bother replying to you anymore you're so pathetic.

Listen it's like this, you're a loser. I don't say this without cause either cause you know it's tough to spot a true loser on the internet cause you can never be sure but in your case I'm positive. I mean lets face it, you lie about everything you do in life because you suck. If you had to come here and actualy tell us a story about something you actualy did in life that it's so fucking dull you'd have to tell us about how you probably pissed your bed till you were 14 just to keep us from falling asleep on you.

I mean common, pitching 90mph at 12? One minute you're a skinny white guy the next you're some iron pumping monster. You dated this girl then nononon you didn't date her. You claimed some huge event would happen like a year ago and I've yet to see it. You buddy are full of it. I suspect though that you're probably 14 or 15 years old, either physicaly or mentaly and it's really not your fault, you'll grow up someday and become an old loser and graduate from an infant loser. The difference is now you have mommy and daddy to take care of you and in the future you'll have a bottle of hard stuff and the sidewalk.

haha fucking murdered

MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 05:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:

NO THANKS I'LL LEAVE THE CHECKING OUT GUYS TO YOU

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 06:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tormentius wrote:
:icon19: Kracus lays the smackdown.

WORSE.SMACKDOWN.EVAR

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 07:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Which is proof that rep is the single biggest twat on the site.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-17-2005 07:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no doubt about it

PostPosted: 02-17-2005 07:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wait for it....

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.