Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        R&R icon

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: R&R icon

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 04:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't post in here and I imagine my most likely responce will be "fuck off faggot" or something equally as intelligent... but anyway,

Why does the image icon for the R&R forum have a picture of a ski lift? I can't make the connection between rants on a Quake3 forum and a chair lift in Switzerland.

Anyone?

PostPosted: 02-18-2005 04:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck off faggot :lol:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 04:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Its because the admins are colour blind and think its a picture of a unicorn flying in space or some other gay shit they like.

PostPosted: 02-18-2005 04:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck off faggot.

Actually, this place isn't much about Quake anymore. I think the pic is trying to show Fire and Ice, you know, like this place is supposed to be.

PostPosted: 02-18-2005 04:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think the R&R icon should be a welsh flag burning.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 04:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Massive Quasars wrote:
I think the R&R icon should be a welsh flag burning.

Yeah, or a Welsh person being burnt.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-18-2005 04:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Welcome to R&R myth.

Yes, the R&R icon is gay.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.