Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        I wonder...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: I wonder...

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 01:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...what will Sementan's alt be called this time round :lol:

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe i should start a thread about throwing a razor into a bath...

PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Maybe i should start a thread about throwing a razor into a bath...

Did you know it floats? :icon28:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 02:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:

I've been wondering that too.

:icon19: slaughtered :icon19:

Edit: stop obsessing about semencan wheezy :lol: it's unhealthy :lol:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 02:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
LXS wrote:

haha, what a surprise.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 02:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:smirk: :icon14:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 03:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
seremtan wrote:
LXS wrote:

haha, what a surprise.

:lol:

semencan wrote:
stop obsessing about semencan wheezy :lol: it's unhealthy :lol:

:lol: basted like Christmas turkey :lol:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 04:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

Edit: stop it, leave me alone, i dont want everyone stalking me with that image AGAIN!! :lol: I already had one alt chased off of Raw3World because i got found out :lol:

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

semencan slaughtered this thread :icon19:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Won't someone lift Wheezy from the confines of his tiny little barn?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Edit: fucking hell this forum is slow.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
seremtan wrote:

Edit: stop it, leave me alone, i dont want everyone stalking me with that image AGAIN!! :lol: I already had one alt chased off of Raw3World because i got found out :lol:

our first quote edit. you saw it here first people!...and suprise suprise, it was that unoriginal and boring twat, lxs!! DUUH DUUH DUUUUUUHHHHH!

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 07:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes LXS has a distinctive posting style, with a rich nutty texture and a bitter aftertaste. He really is my hero.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hehe, check it out, so many adoring fans (retards) in one thread!

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 10:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes Legion. Feel the love. Twice. In the face.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 12:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 12:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fucking hell shitcan. You got owned by testo and his mates, owned by half of R&R, THEN you owned yourself! Why do you kiss there asses so much? It’s almost like you’re terrified of them starting on you again and will do ANYTHING to avoid it, lol. So fucking pathetic.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 12:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hes a cunt. its a right big problem.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 12:54 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fucking hell shitcan. You got owned by testo and his mates, owned by half of R&R, THEN you owned yourself! Why do you kiss there asses so much? It’s almost like you’re terrified of them starting on you again and will do ANYTHING to avoid it, lol. So fucking pathetic.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 01:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

was worthy of a second post eh.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

You're only entertaining when you throw a tantrum. You do realise this is the internet, right? The INTERNET.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:
hes a cunt. its a right big problem.

I am so big a cunt that if you went inside me and shouted out 'cunt', it would take minutes before the echo came back. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate the seriousness of the internet.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

k

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 12:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

You're only entertaining when you throw a tantrum. You do realise this is the internet, right? The INTERNET.

So why the alt nicks then?

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 12:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the first time you actually beat him :smirk:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

Yeah, why the alts after you got humiliated. And why the love poem, reaching out to find a like minded soul :lol: IT’S THE INTERNET REMEMBER! YOU’LL NEVER FIND A GIRLFRIEND ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PAYING :lol:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
seremtan wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

So why the alt nicks then?

'Altnicks' is the plural. Name one apart from 4bb0.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
seremtan wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

Yeah, why the alts after you got humiliated. And why the love poem, reaching out to find a like minded soul :lol: IT’S THE INTERNET REMEMBER! YOU’LL NEVER FIND A GIRLFRIEND ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PAYING :lol:

It's great watching you throw a wobbly. INTERNET!

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
seremtan wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

It's great watching you throw a wobbly. INTERNET!

A wobbly? I’m completely calm. It’s great seeing you think you have some sort of influence over people using nothing but your keyboard :lol:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

BEING YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET

Ritalin helps.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

Ritalin helps.

Dont.

Because you're a cunt.

You used to be amusing until you got owned shitless...

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan reminds me of o'dium.

MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
seremtan wrote:

Ritalin helps.

Dont.

Because you're a cunt.

You used to be amusing until you got owned shitless...

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.