Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        This is how I think the bots should've been ranked

Post new topicThis topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: This is how I think the bots should've been ranked

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 11-29-2010 06:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Xaero Elite

Doom Master
Ranger Master
BJ Master
Bitterman Master

Sarge Veteran
Uriel Veteran
Visor Veteran
Phobos Veteran
Krusade Veteran
Id Guy Veteran

Fritzkrieg Warrior
Crash Warrior
Major Warrior
Zael Warrior
Bones Warrior
Anarki Warrior
Patriot Warrior
Wrack Warrior

Klesk Combat
Hunter Combat
Daemia Combat
Razor Combat
Grunt Combat
Pi Combat
Xray Combat
Cadaver Combat
Slash Combat
Sorlag Combat
Stripe Combat

Orbb Skill
Gorre Skill
Angel Skill
Hossman Skill
Keel Skill
Grrl Skill
Flisk Skill
Tank Jr Skill

Mynx Trainee
Lucy Trainee
Biker Trainee
Slammer Trainee
Stroggo Trainee
Yuriko Trainee

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-29-2010 07:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cool story bro

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-29-2010 08:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ok man

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 11-29-2010 10:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I disagree since I'm an expert on such things.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-29-2010 09:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:cool:

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 11-30-2010 06:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I glad none of you said "Who's BJ or Pi or Slammer?".
It's good to see all of you are well versed in Q3's characters :up:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-30-2010 06:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh we know all about those. That stuff is made of awesome. Recognize!

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 01-21-2011 02:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who are BJ PI & Slammer?I do not know for those models!?

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 01-24-2011 08:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

quake3guy wrote:
Klesk Elite

fixed it for you

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 07-03-2011 09:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
cool story bro

basically what Eraser said. anyway i apologise for bump but i want to say something:
quake3guy, you should stop posting stupid comments. i hate how you wasted a good name in this forum. and now the most waited part:
quake3guy, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE FORUM, YOU IDIOT! :mad:
i apologise this for admins, moderators, etc but i really hate him and hope he gets banned. who agrees with me?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-04-2011 12:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Says the guy with 2 posts. Fuck off mate.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 07-04-2011 09:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no. 'cause we all hate him. ok,i seen a bit too angry but there is no reason to hate me... :offended: and i'm new here. there is no respect for me in any forum i go :miffed:
and if you want, you can ban me just because you want. i hate this unfriendly community!!! but also ban the ass quake3guy. seriously now. i hate trolls and noobs like this 1

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 07-04-2011 11:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fisty you should post in the Void :up:

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 07-05-2011 03:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yes, i agree about this 1! lets move all quake3guy's posts in the void + this topic too :arrow:

Madman Philosophy
Madman Philosophy
PostPosted: 07-06-2011 02:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I disagree. I like this guy. Thank you. :D

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-06-2011 02:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You liking someone isn't exactly a positive recommendation.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 07-14-2011 10:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, i dont see a point of continuing the discusion 'cause it makes more flaming. why can't move this topic in void and ban quake3guy and remove his posts to? let's end this stupid discusion. this is why i registred in this forum. to tell to ban this n00b. nothing else. i really dont see a point of keeping him in the forum with his useless posts. and something i forgot to reply earlier
Eraser wrote:

fuck off YOU NOT ME, i thought you were a nice person and i agreed with you but seem like you are a troll not quake3guy. he is a noob (i am a noob too, yeah i agree) but you seem a troll that is not friendly with new comers to the forum (especially noobs) yeah sorry, i may seemed i am a noob as quake3guy but i just want him to be banned for useless posts , nothing else. i am not realy the justice but the admins dont do their work. this were my latest words. i won't visit here again. :(

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-14-2011 11:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is this guy for real? Jesus :olo:

Madman Philosophy
Madman Philosophy
PostPosted: 07-16-2011 08:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fisty wrote:
lol, i dont see a point of continuing the discusion 'cause it makes more flaming. why can't move this topic in void and ban quake3guy and remove his posts to? let's end this stupid discusion. this is why i registred in this forum. to tell to ban this n00b. nothing else. i really dont see a point of keeping him in the forum with his useless posts. and something i forgot to reply earlier
Eraser wrote:

fuck off YOU NOT ME, i thought you were a nice person and i agreed with you but seem like you are a troll not quake3guy. he is a noob (i am a noob too, yeah i agree) but you seem a troll that is not friendly with new comers to the forum (especially noobs) yeah sorry, i may seemed i am a noob as quake3guy but i just want him to be banned for useless posts , nothing else. i am not realy the justice but the admins dont do their work. this were my latest words. i won't visit here again. :(

cuz iffin yuh dont say goods englih, peoples dont' likess yoos!

Mentor
Mentor
PostPosted: 07-18-2011 07:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Enough of this.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.