Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        about quak3guy

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: about quak3guy

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 08-08-2011 11:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i saw that the topic got closed and i apologise if i create another one but recently found this:
http://www.youtube.com/user/quake3guy/
i am pretty sure its the same quake3guy here
i have seen ten people complaining in his videos that are shit + 3 people at his channel (me being the fourth :olo: )
this was my last words. feel free to close this topic and move to void both this and last one. i had to say my last words. now i will not visit this forum anymore and i dont care about whats going to be next

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 08-09-2011 12:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

csb

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 08-09-2011 07:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What's up with this noob and his stalking vendetta against some other noob? Must be some reason for the butthurt. Regardless, we don't care a fuck so stop posting the latest findings of your midnight stalking adventures.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.