Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 09:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bizarre and embarrassing speech from Trump... This is gonna end badly...

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 09:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What with all the God bollocks?

Do they actually believe what they're saying? wtf is wrong with your country?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 09:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 09:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

phantasmagoria wrote:
What with all the God bollocks?

Do they actually believe what they're saying? wtf is wrong with your country?

seriously

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 09:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, was just watching this on BBC news.

They definitely look like republicans.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 10:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
on twitter no one can hear you scream

on twitter, everyone can hear you scream. and whine. and moan. and drone. and generally squeeze out turds

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 10:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:

pretty sure the guy on the right is a closet communist

and homosexual

Extreme evil
Extreme evil
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 10:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
PhoeniX wrote:

pretty sure the guy on the right is a closet communist

and homosexual

POCKET SAND!

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 11:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Inaugural crowd=250,000
Protesters=250,000+
Riots have begun... But are they real?...

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2017/1/16/1 ... auguration

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 04:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 10:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL no way.

Finno-Persian Legend
Finno-Persian Legend
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 10:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
2016: Melania steals from a Michelle Obama speech
2017: Trump steals from a Bane speech
2018: Pence steals from an Emperor Palpatine speech

lol

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 01:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There's a difference between Trump and Obama:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 01:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

....and Bill Clinton:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 02:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeesh what a horrible marriage the clintons must have, like something out of game of thrones :puke:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 08:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 08:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ug the smell of cat shit in the morning

:puke:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 08:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^ Nazi lover

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 08:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nope

that is just something you simpletons call people who disagree with you

now crawl back uder ur turdrock and smke ur catshit pipe----------->

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 08:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

Can't decide if I am for or against this. Tough call. These parasites saying that all Muslims should be banned, Mexicans deported and blacks stopped and frisked by cops, actually probably should be beaten.

On the other hand, fucking up the country was a collective effort in a way. It wasn't just idiot cucks like the guy who got punched.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 09:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL that's satisfying to watch. :up:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 09:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I didn't read plained's comments but let me guess... He didn't condemn fascism.

Remember when plained posted his Myers Briggs personality type and it turned out he has power issues (the type of sycophant who bolsters fascists) and that he most likely is in a loveless marriage? :olo:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on what he posted...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 09:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
LOL that's satisfying to watch. :up:

It sure as fuck is. Resist racist scum.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 09:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Orange Mussolini is off to a frightening start... Among other things he removed the bust of MLK from the Oval office. The symbolism... :(

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 09:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

back to your filthy catshit infested hole--->

ur dumb and u and ur dumies lost because u do dumb shit that has absolutely no basis in reality

ppsst hey guys just call them racist/fashist/bigots harder, we'll win for sure then!

u censor your own content :olo:

oh this isnt about trumpchump and as i said it never was, it is about what a fucking idiot delusional moron u are

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 09:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ganemi wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

Can't decide if I am for or against this. Tough call. These parasites saying that all Muslims should be banned, Mexicans deported and blacks stopped and frisked by cops, actually probably should be beaten.

On the other hand, fucking up the country was a collective effort in a way. It wasn't just idiot cucks like the guy who got punched.

Are you by any chance a white man?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 09:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what u lack in intelligence u attept to make up being a overly emotional vicious vulger little catshit smoking malicious lie spreading goblin :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 09:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
IRemember when plained posted his Myers Briggs personality type and it turned out he has power issues (the type of sycophant who bolsters fascists) and that he most likely is in a loveless marriage? :olo:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on what he posted...

you can't tell any of that from a MB test, so it was probably something else

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 09:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

what is this?

looks like someone doesn't like free speech for people whose views they despise :|

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 10:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

People can say what they want. It's when they organize around repressive ideas that I get steamed. He's not just some dumb follower like plained.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 10:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm with plained in this one. Disagree with his opinions, sure, but an act of violence like this is just plain stupid and doesn't solve anything.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 10:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
I'm with plained in this one. Disagree with his opinions, sure, but an act of violence like this is just plain stupid and doesn't solve anything.

Actually it lets scumbags who themselves advocate for horrible and violent things know that they will be resisted.

Spencer's violence is a lot less measured imo.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 10:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Ganemi wrote:

Are you by any chance a white man?

My race doesn't have anything to do with my opinions, tbh. I'm looking at the problem from an objective standpoint of America having been right wing extremist for a very, very long time. I mean, most people haven't payed that much attention to minorities being terrorized by the government for decades over drugs that were blamed for an environmental epidemic caused by the oil industry. Do blacks cause cancer? No. Alzheimers? No. Heart disease? No. All problems caused by lead, yet you can't blame those on blacks. You can, however, get away with blaming crime on them, even though crime rates were rising internationally in the 60's thanks to lead proliferation. Guess what? The same corporations lobbying to ban drugs were also pharma conglomerates making a huge profit off of drugs being banned. Is it any wonder Robert L. DuPont was Nixon's Drugs Czar?

Walter Scott gets stopped over a "broken tail light" and he winds up getting murdered. Murderer walks free. Castillo also stopped over a "broken tail light" and gets murdered. Murderer is probably also going to walk free. Happens countless times, and people are simply disappeared off of the street.

Speaking of which, wanna see cops shoot eachother, then blame a suspect and execute him, then lie about it? This is all over him riding a bicycle with headphones, then ditching his bike and running when the cops tried to stop him.

It's not new. It happens all the time, and the cops like parasite retard jocks that don't understand anything outside of physical excitement, act like good, innocent little boys and blame the "suspects." Americans still think Michael Brown tried to grab a gun off of a cop seated in an SUV, while at the same time the cop was responding to a robbery. THEN, after using his magical negro skills to assault the innocent cop with his magical negro stretching arms, Brown ran away, then spun around and charged at the cop. Doesn't make any fucking sense if you actually try to parse it. But Americans don't really need to, after decades of propaganda that certain people are weird, scary, and dangerous, while we cut all funding for mental health care and let mentally ill people roam the streets.

And it's not like all cops are magically evil or racist, that's not the problem.

A large part of America isn't triggered by the reality that the government keeps murdering people in search of drugs that have absolutely nothing to do with crime, and are mostly used by people so that they don't have to slave away 40 hours making someone else rich to get shitty health care. They're triggered that they have to acknowledge the reality that once you're unable to buy into that bullshit slave labor system, it's just a near-invisible ride all the way down into the neighborhoods where cops get to shoot people in the back who are mostly minding their own business.

What any of these things have to do with my race, I don't know.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 10:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ganemi wrote:

My race doesn't have anything to do with my opinions, tbh. I'm looking at the problem from an objective standpoint of America having been right wing extremist for a very, very long time. I mean, most people haven't payed that much attention to minorities being terrorized by the government for decades over drugs that were blamed for an environmental epidemic caused by the oil industry. Do blacks cause cancer? No. Alzheimers? No. Heart disease? No. All problems caused by lead, yet you can't blame those on blacks. You can, however, get away with blaming crime on them, even though crime rates were rising internationally in the 60's thanks to lead proliferation. Guess what? The same corporations lobbying to ban drugs were also pharma conglomerates making a huge profit off of drugs being banned. Is it any wonder Robert L. DuPont was Nixon's Drugs Czar?

Walter Scott gets stopped over a "broken tail light" and he winds up getting murdered. Murderer walks free. Castillo also stopped over a "broken tail light" and gets murdered. Murderer is probably also going to walk free. Happens countless times, and people are simply disappeared off of the street.

Speaking of which, wanna see cops shoot eachother, then blame a suspect and execute him, then lie about it? This is all over him riding a bicycle with headphones, then ditching his bike and running when the cops tried to stop him.

It's not new. It happens all the time, and the cops like parasite retard jocks that don't understand anything outside of physical excitement, act like good, innocent little boys and blame the "suspects." Americans still think Michael Brown tried to grab a gun off of a cop seated in an SUV, while at the same time the cop was responding to a robbery. THEN, after using his magical negro skills to assault the innocent cop with his magical negro stretching arms, Brown ran away, then spun around and charged at the cop. Doesn't make any fucking sense if you actually try to parse it. But Americans don't really need to, after decades of propaganda that certain people are weird, scary, and dangerous, while we cut all funding for mental health care and let mentally ill people roam the streets.

And it's not like all cops are magically evil or racist, that's not the problem.

A large part of America isn't triggered by the reality that the government keeps murdering people in search of drugs that have absolutely nothing to do with crime, and are mostly used by people so that they don't have to slave away 40 hours making someone else rich to get shitty health care. They're triggered that they have to acknowledge the reality that once you're unable to buy into that bullshit slave labor system, it's just a near-invisible ride all the way down into the neighborhoods where cops get to shoot people in the back who are mostly minding their own business.

What any of these things have to do with my race, I don't know.

I really like this post. My point about your race was that you might likely feel less existentially threatened by Spencer if you are white as opposed to if you are black.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-21-2017 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
People can say what they want. It's when they organize around repressive ideas that I get steamed. He's not just some dumb follower like plained.

i have no idea who that guy is, but he does seem to have a somewhat Nazi haircut

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com