Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Empty Map Queue at ..::LvL

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Empty Map Queue at ..::LvL

\kill
\kill
PostPosted: 08-21-2017 08:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://lvlworld.com/queue

:ducky:

Many years have passed us by and I've never seen that before! An empty map queue!!! Signs of the apocalypse!!!

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-22-2017 01:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

might have to do something about that...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 05:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

18 year old game. had to happen eventually

how many other games from 1999 are still being modded?

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 08-27-2017 06:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just because it's not in some websites que doesn't mean nothing is being worked on.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 02:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In fact, I currently have one work in progress. But there are a lot of technical issues and bugs I need to fix (weird shaders function, shader surface light not strong enough = needs some help, mistakes in shader arrangements, duplicate planes troubleshooting, some entity report to be leaked, and so on)

To add to top of the stack of technical issues, after fixing some shader mistakes, the map switched to missing textures immediately, which is odd. I couldn't find any further mistakes that may prevent the texture being rendered...

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 03:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Uploaded 2 maps i had sitting around. Balance has been restored to the internets! :olo:

\kill
\kill
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 10:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

balance how now been restored to the force! q3dmp15 is an excellent map as well!! Is it bad to not want to review them because I just like knowing that there are maps there sitting? :paranoid: :D

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 03:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I ain't even mad :olo:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 03:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll get started on a dm17 remake pronto!

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 08:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can you turn it into a box map?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 11:20 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

With lots of colored lighting and walls made out of lava plz

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 08-31-2017 01:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pat Howard wrote:
I'll get started on a dm17 remake pronto!

Q3dm17? For God's sake, tell me that it's not a joke! :dts:
If it's "yes" - use Trespass style, pls!! With pillars in the middle (around MH)! :)

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-31-2017 03:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:

:olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-03-2017 10:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:

also plz add crates, pipes, and broken floor tiles while ur at it m8

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-01-2018 05:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I always wanted to make a deliberately bad map. As opposed to my early stuff, which was unintentionally bad. PJW had some fun ideas about this. It would be pretty cool to do a pack of terrible maps. Tig has been an absolute legend.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-06-2018 03:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

* fullbright
* HOM
* vanilla textures
* BFGs everywhere
* void is 'environmental hazard'

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 01-09-2018 06:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

v1l3 wrote:
https://lvlworld.com/queue
An empty map queue!!! Signs of the apocalypse!!!

I'm frantically "finishing" two maps at once. >:D But one of them is another ztn's remake, SORRY! :cry: I just can't stop remaking his maps. :D
I've got 2 difficulties - perfectionism and two children. :cool:

\kill
\kill
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 09:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Obsessed wrote:
But one of them is another ztn's remake, SORRY! :cry: I just can't stop remaking his maps. :D

I liked obs3dm5, but your use of Hipshot's textures on it, along playing it on the IOQ3/Edawn's 64bit exe are what made the map fun...pure sexiness. If someone remade all of the original Q3A maps with textures like what Rustgrad has that are gorgeous, and made them all beautified and new looking with 64bit!!! ..forget playing other games!!!!!

..or until they make Quake Live 64bit or 128bit or whatever the future holds for Champions..but I don't know, I'm still happy with Quake 3, and lvlworld until the end!

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 01-14-2018 08:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

v1l3, to use Hipshot's textures is very alluring - everything begins to look beautiful. but a little gnawing feeling that it is entirely to his credit. :D
:disgust: but again, I:

P.S. I feel a slight lack of trims. :paranoid:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.