Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-12-2017 11:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

which is strange because he came across as such an intelligent fellow up to this point

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 09-13-2017 06:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-23-2017 01:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Our Dotard in Chief has decided to pick a fight with pretty much the entirety of the NFL and NBA. This is an efficient use of his time. :up:

https://thinkprogress.org/nba-nfl-respo ... 53b7ef4ca/

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-23-2017 02:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what a bell end

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 09-23-2017 11:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, those replies.

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 09-24-2017 03:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

chist almighty he's such a cunt

Those replies are all completely spot on.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-24-2017 11:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://thinkprogress.org/nfl-players-r ... 252dcfde8/

Well, that didn't take long to completely backfire. :olo:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 09-25-2017 02:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pretty sure Trump is now asking his advisors if he is capable of firing NFL members.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-25-2017 02:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

pretty sure playing the national anthem before non-international games of anything is daft

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 09-25-2017 04:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
pretty sure playing the national anthem before non-international games of anything is daft

How unpatriotic of you.
I will cancel your invitation to my birthday.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-25-2017 05:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fascist!

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 09-25-2017 05:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Meanwhile, Jared 'the most punchable face' Kushner

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41382495

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 09-25-2017 06:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i tell you, we live in mental times.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-25-2017 08:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

People have always lived in nutty times. We just see more of it now...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-25-2017 02:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
Meanwhile, Jared 'the most punchable face' Kushner

More punchable than this guy?...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-25-2017 04:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Smug bastard...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-25-2017 11:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

america is full of punchable faces

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-26-2017 09:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So is your house.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-26-2017 09:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:rolleyes:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-03-2017 01:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What a massive moron.

Quote:
"Every death is a horror, but if you look at a real catastrophe like Katrina, and you look at the tremendous hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people that died and you look at what happened here with, really, a storm that was just totally overpowering,"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomnamako/trum ... .xsd7yoXlo

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-03-2017 07:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, Katrina was such a catastrophe due to the lack of support in the aftermath the dopey cunt

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-03-2017 09:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
MKJ wrote:
news from buzzfeed

KYS :|

Yea I know. Still.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-11-2017 05:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

From: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... rs-n809701

Trump Wanted Tenfold Increase in Nuclear Arsenal, Surprising Military

Quote:
Two people familiar with the discussion said the Situation Room meeting, in which the president’s advisers anticipated he would sign off on a new Afghanistan strategy, was so unproductive that the advisers decided to continue the discussion at the Pentagon the next day in a smaller setting where the president could perhaps be more focused. “It wasn’t just the number of people. It was the idea of focus,” according to one person familiar with the discussion. The thinking was: “Maybe we need to slow down a little and explain the whole world” from a big-picture perspective, this person said.

This Trump guy, I'm starting to suspect he isn't so smart.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-11-2017 07:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

another day, another reason why Trump is unfit to be POTUS :|

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-11-2017 09:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Donald Trump has threatened to shut down NBC and other American networks, saying that they peddle fake news.

"With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet.

Mr Trump's tweet came in response to a story written by NBC, which said that Mr Trump had sought to increase America's nuclear arsenal tenfold after taking a look at a briefing slide that showed stead reduction of the US nuclear arsenal since the 1960s. The story cited three officials who were reportedly in the room when Mr Trump made the comments.[/Quote]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 94861.html

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-11-2017 10:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Toddler in Chief strikes again.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-11-2017 12:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I heard mattis and Kelly have a plan to tackle trump if he goes for the nuclear football... No joke...

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-12-2017 02:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Totally normal

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-12-2017 06:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Proper little Hitler flick then

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-12-2017 07:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's not even the first time. :rolleyes:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-12-2017 07:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, they had to pick it up and chase him down with the last one...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-12-2017 11:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This guy is a serious problem. I wouldn't be surprised if the Republicans devised a plan to oust Drumpf using the 25th Amendment by saying he has Alzheimer's. With enough ego stroking, they could probably get Drumpf to go along with it. After all, it was recently leaked that Drumpf has said he hates everyone in the White House. Resigning for medical reasons would allow for a graceful, sympathetic exit. It might even shield him from prosecution for all the shit he's been up to lately.

It makes sense in a fucked up way. And I hate to admit it, but Roger Stone thought of it months ago. :disgust:
https://www.mediaite.com/online/roger-s ... lzheimers/

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-12-2017 11:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
This guy is a serious problem. I wouldn't be surprised if the Republicans devised a plan to oust Drumpf using the 25th Amendment by saying he has Alzheimer's.

I thought Bannon (i think?) already touched up on this.

[edit] http://mashable.com/2017/10/12/donald-t ... UreKwfuOqc

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-20-2017 06:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good shit in politico today lol

Quote:
President Donald Trump overrode his own advisers when he promised to deliver an emergency declaration next week to combat the nation’s worsening opioid crisis.

“That is a very, very big statement,” he said Monday. “It's a very important step. ... We're going to be doing it in the next week.”

Blindsided officials are now scrambling to develop such a plan, but it is unclear when it will be announced, how or if it will be done, and whether the administration has the permanent leadership to execute it, said two administration officials.

[...]

Complicating the administration's announcement are the vacancies at the top of four key health and law enforcement agencies that would execute the plan:

— Trump’s health department is without a secretary since Price resigned under pressure in September after spending more than $1 million in taxpayer money on private and government planes for travel.

— His Drug Enforcement Administration, pivotal to cracking down on drug distributors, is without a head after the acting director resigned last month in protest of Trump’s statements.

— His choice to lead the Office of National Drug Control Policy, Rep. Tom Marino (R-Pa.), withdrew his nomination Tuesday amid accusations he helped drug distributors pass an industry-friendly law that hobbled the DEA’s efforts to halt the spread of the opioid crisis.

— And his nominee to lead the Department of Homeland Security, which the president says will play a critical role in stopping the flow of illegal drugs into the country, hasn’t been confirmed.

Hell of an operation they're running

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-20-2017 09:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the best people!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.