So, what games are you playing now?

Open discussion about any topic, as long as you abide by the rules of course!
Scourge

Re: So, what games are you playing now?

Post by Scourge »

Lieutenant Dan wrote:Recently installed S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl for another play through again. I can totally see myself playing through the series again, especially with all the new mods that have been released since the last time I played.
Give Lost Alpha a try. One of the best mods I've tried for SOC.
SOAPboy

Post by SOAPboy »

https://store.steampowered.com/app/691160/Electronauts/

Lots of fun. Co-Op is awesome. If you like electronic tunes and have VR its a blast.

Well, and still Beat Saber because well its just to damn fun.
Lieutenant Dan

Post by Lieutenant Dan »

Scourge wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:Recently installed S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl for another play through again. I can totally see myself playing through the series again, especially with all the new mods that have been released since the last time I played.
Give Lost Alpha a try. One of the best mods I've tried for SOC.
Definitely. It was a bit rough when it first came out, but they've tweaked it enough to make playing it enjoyable. Being pretty eager to play anything in that engine to get that atmosphere, I'll play just about anything, heh.
SOAPboy

Post by SOAPboy »

Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition

Holy shit. I've been just so busy with the Beat Saber grind I've been neglecting to fire this game up. Was bored tonight, did a late random game thing. Man I'm glad I was forced to VR tonight. Seriously recommend picking this up. Holy shit its good. And its pretty as hell. Like wow.
Don Carlos

Post by Don Carlos »

God of War

Simply beautiful
dekayd

Post by dekayd »

Don Carlos wrote:God of War

Simply beautiful
:up: Awesome
Ferrao10

Post by Ferrao10 »

Overall, no Sandbox-game.
Ferrao10

Post by Ferrao10 »

Frostpunk will get a third scenario in the coming days.
I like it for the story-telling.
SOAPboy

Post by SOAPboy »

New COD is fun.... Hate saying that. But its legit fun. Not sure its gonna get 60 bucks from me, but any kind of sale will get my bucks I think.
Κracus

Post by Κracus »

Watchdogs 2 was on sale so I picked that up. I loved the multiplayer in 1 so I got it solely for that and I'm enjoying it. I've some hilarious moments in the game so far. The game is to hack people, and then sorta hide from them for a few minutes while they try to find you. Kinda like hide and seek I guess. This one dude I hacked I accidentally got the cops chasing me, so I hopped in a cop car and turned the lights on and then pretended I was one of the cops chasing me. The poor guy was frantically searching for me but just never clued in I'd be one of the half dozen cops driving circles in a loop. I wish I could have recorded the whole thing it was pretty funny.
Mat Linnett

Post by Mat Linnett »

You know about nVidia shadow play Kracus?
Really handy for stuff like that. I've set mine to record the last 5 minutes of gameplay, so if something cool happens, I just hit a key and BLAM, moment saved.
Κracus

Post by Κracus »

I play on xbox one and I have my recording set to 30 seconds. I think it maxes out at 5 minutes, would be nice if it gave you the option when you hit record but instead of you have to exit the game and go to console settings to change it.
MKJ

Post by MKJ »

I think it caches quite a while back actually so you can get a recording back.

that's how I did the 3 or so recordings I actually wanted.
maybe it's still limited to 5 mins :shrug:
Transient

Post by Transient »

So I've been playing Monster Hunter: World for the past few weeks. I was shocked when I checked Steam and I had over 200 hours in it already. I didn't think I'd have so much fun grinding for new and better gear, even after the main story stuff was over and I hit the endgame. :up:
Mat Linnett

Post by Mat Linnett »

Yeah, I was really enjoying Monster Hunter World.
Then Destiny 2 Forsaken dropped, and I've been playing that pretty much constantly.
Need to tear myself away from it and get back to MHW.
Ferrao10

Post by Ferrao10 »

Frostpunk gets a 3. scenario now.
Foremost it's a RtSG but the strategy factor is kind of low in how the game evolves, it's really more about telling stories. Or has been in the last two episodes. And the way those storires are told is just fantastic in my opinion.
SOAPboy

Post by SOAPboy »

Got VR?

Creed comes tuesday. Pick it up if you want a legit ass boxing game. Shits really good. Really really good.
xer0s

Post by xer0s »

Wife and I just started Divinity Original Sin 2 on Xbox. Really fun so far...
YourGrandpa

Post by YourGrandpa »

I've been playing the .63 release of DayZ recently. I can say the new engine has definitely improved game mechanics and frame rates.
Don Carlos

Post by Don Carlos »

I've picked up Wolf: The Old Blood again after what I thought was a few months of not touching it. Turns out it was 18 months...

I will report back once I have done some meaningful play through.

Also myself and Lady Carlos have been giving the 2013 Tomb Raider another blast...and what a blast it is. Despite me not getting on with it when it first came out, I am very much enjoying blasting through it and collecting shit. I love collecting things and this has things aplenty, so good news for me. We are enjoying it that much we have ordered Rise of the Tomb Raider too :D
Κracus

Post by Κracus »

YourGrandpa wrote:I've been playing the .63 release of DayZ recently. I can say the new engine has definitely improved game mechanics and frame rates.
They released this on xbox one recently so I downloaded the trial to give it a shot... The words, absolute garbage came to mind.
MKJ

Post by MKJ »

Don Carlos wrote:I've picked up Wolf: The Old Blood again after what I thought was a few months of not touching it. Turns out it was 18 months...

I will report back once I have done some meaningful play through.

Also myself and Lady Carlos have been giving the 2013 Tomb Raider another blast...and what a blast it is. Despite me not getting on with it when it first came out, I am very much enjoying blasting through it and collecting shit. I love collecting things and this has things aplenty, so good news for me. We are enjoying it that much we have ordered Rise of the Tomb Raider too :D
Funny, I just started playing Rise. I was one of the people who liked Tomb Raider 2013, even tho it hardly had any tomb raiding.

Rise... eehh it's ok. It has two major flaws I feel; one: it tried to compensate for the lack of Tombing in the previous game by constantly giving you side missions, challenges and tombs to the point where it becomes a chore, and second the story is all about shooty shooty runny runny, which makes the aforementioned tombing way out of place. I have to save this and that before he and she dies! But first, 3 days of trudging through the wilderness in search of optional crypts and murals.
It makes for a stark contrast where the game has a hard time deciding if it wants to be an action game or a puzzle platforming collectathon. In my eyes it fails at trying to be both.
Doombrain

Post by Doombrain »

worth getting the 1x?
Captain

Post by Captain »

NHL 19 and Witcher 3
Lieutenant Dan

Post by Lieutenant Dan »

Started playing Indigo Prophecy known as Fahrenheit everywhere else in the world.

It has aged surprisingly well.