Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Make me a moderater

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 12:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

of course.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
Gramps you're a funny guy. You have an icon with the tag "I make this look easy" (ie: posting on the internet which, frankly, is easy). You constantly want people to know you're building something for people who have way more money than you. You always show off your trailer park wife.

You're right though, by making a post with about 5 words in it I am trying pretty hard. You invest far too much into your internet life. Go build a gymnasium.

You obviously don't get anything, you're too stupid to mod and you lost your funny the first time you died.

Now let me help you with your misconceptions...

Did you happen to notice the two fingers crushing the Q3W logo under the, "I make this look easy"? It's a ploy aimed at pissing people off and apparently it works.

I have talked about my job. Just like most people do here. It's not my fault your job sucks. BTW, I'm just one of the millions that makes more money than you. I also happen to be proud of my family and am not so ashamed that I won't post pics. Don't you wish you could say the same?

You were the first person here pleading for a mod spot. That's pathetic. Talk about living your life on the internet. :lol: At least I'm not begging for a mod spot on a web forum. :lol:

God
God
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 07:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps I think you have a chip on your shoulder from years of sexual abuse. Why are you so angry? I think we need to talk about this.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 07:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just because you confuse my posting of facts with aggression, does not make me angry. It only helps to prove your pathetic, I-wanna-be-mod, please-please-please-make me-a-mod, existance.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 07:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
it only helps to prove your pathetic, I-wanna-be-mod, please-please-please-make me-a-mod, existance.

that was pretty pathetic jackal :(

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Get off the crack.

You quote me, but talk to Jackal.

What are you on about?

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you said he was pathetic. i was just replying to that by confirming that, yes, it was lame

fuck you get stupider by the day.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:
you said he was pathetic. i was just replying to that by confirming that, yes, it was lame

fuck you get stupider by the day.

Engrish, fool....

You're obviosly having trouble expressing yourself.

Not my fault.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh, i see what you are doing. you are trying to make me THINK i am typing incoherent sentences.

caught.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Making you think would be impossible. I'm simply pointing out your stupidity.

God
God
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol yeah. gramps definately doesn't have a chip on his shoulder.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 09:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Say's the guy who's begging to be mod.

Give it a rest. If RAW want's you, I'm sure he'll respond to one of the 100's of email requests you've sent him.

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 09:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol who wants to be a cocksucknator? :lol:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 10:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

a pre-requisite of the job should be spelling moderator correctly :paranoid:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Jackal wrote:
Gramps you're a funny guy. You have an icon with the tag "I make this look easy" (ie: posting on the internet which, frankly, is easy). You constantly want people to know you're building something for people who have way more money than you. You always show off your trailer park wife.

You're right though, by making a post with about 5 words in it I am trying pretty hard. You invest far too much into your internet life. Go build a gymnasium.

You obviously don't get anything, you're too stupid to mod and you lost your funny the first time you died.

Did you happen to notice the two fingers crushing the Q3W logo under the, "I make this look easy"? It's a ploy aimed at pissing people off and apparently it works.

I have talked about my job. Just like most people do here. It's not my fault your job sucks. BTW, I'm just one of the millions that makes more money than you. I also happen to be proud of my family and am not so ashamed that I won't post pics. Don't you wish you could say the same?

You were the first person here pleading for a mod spot. That's pathetic. Talk about living your life on the internet. :lol: At least I'm not begging for a mod spot on a web forum. :lol:

God
God
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Say's the guy who's begging to be mod.

Give it a rest. If RAW want's you, I'm sure he'll respond to one of the 100's of email requests you've sent him.

Where exactly was I begging? I asked, which is what most people who aren't pushovers do when they want something. I havn't sent raw a single email about becomming a mod and I'm sure he's thrilled that he's got an idiot like you to speak for him.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackel for mod!

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
Where exactly was I begging? I asked, which is what most people who aren't pushovers do when they want something. I havn't sent raw a single email about becomming a mod and I'm sure he's thrilled that he's got an idiot like you to speak for him.

*WHAAAH* :icon23:

You're still crying..

God
God
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that's exactly what I thought. like I said at the beginning of this thread; stop your fucking posing. It's a sad thing for a grown man to do.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dude, you're begging to be an internet BB mod. That's fucking sad.

God
God
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seriously though gramps; what's wrong?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

gramps is out of sorts lately. He's not getting enough (any) respect around here and he desperately wants to be noticed by raw.

also I suspect his wife won't bang him anymore

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well she goes to bed at 8pm. i mean, he isnt dont his computer time till 2am AND SHE FUCKING KNOWS IT!.

what a bitch. right gramps?

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wait, or is it the crabs?

God
God
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it must be hard to realize somebody like Kracus is more entertaining than you.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hi Jackal :shrug:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
it must be hard to realize somebody like Kracus is more entertaining than you.

me?

impossible.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:
Jackal wrote:

Fucking pot. Cunting kettle. Shiteating black. :lol:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
gramps is out of sorts lately. He's not getting enough (any) respect around here and he desperately wants to be noticed by raw.

Respect? :lol:

From the internet? :lol:

What a loser... :lol:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

Respect? :lol:

From the internet? :lol:

What a loser... :lol:

<quote name="YourGrandpa">What's your deal man? Do you honestly have a problem with me? You seem to take unprovoked cheap shots when you get the chance. I just come here to fuck around and you seem to take it personal....

Talk about, "let it go".

BTW, I'm 34. Only 3 or 4 years older than you.

Anyway, thanks for the forums....</quote>

<quote name="YourGrandpa">The fact is, nobody here actually knows me. So to begrudgingly bring someone's name up, on numerous occasions, who isn't envolved in the conversation or hasn't even posted in the thread, is pretty lame. Unless you really have a genuine dislike for the person. Which in this case would be even more pathetic, since this is the internet.

I figured Raw for someone that really gets the internet and has a good time with it. Not some witless dork that follows the flock or some internet poser that mouths off every chance he gets. That's why I asked him if he had a problem with me. Because if I did tip him over the edge, I'd like to know what caused it.</quote>

<quote name="YourGrandpa">Just because I have a bit of respect for someone who spends alot of their free time providing a place like this for "everyone", without any type of pay, does not mean I have a crush.

Most of these high and mighty dorks that run boards like this, ban people who disagree with them. So not turning someone off, when you damn well could, shows alot of tolerance and self-restriant for people that may not deserve it. Raw definitely deserves to be commended for those attributes. But it's also why I question his negativity towards me.

If he's got a problem, I'd like to know. Not that it's going change me or affect my life. I simply want to be on the same page here.</quote>

Your words speak loudly. :lol:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Unable to get ANY in real life, gramps searches for respect on the internet. :lol:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Unable to get ANY in real life, gramps searches for respect on the internet. :lol:

Where in all that did I ask for respect, retard?

I really couldn't give two shits about your or anyone else's respect.

It is however funny to see how you dug around for the info, only to make yourself look like more of an inter-dork.

BLNT. :icon19:

God
God
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sorry gramps but he caught you red handed. You're sitting back and accusing everybody else of "caring" too much about the internet while you're sitting there hoping to become king e*tard.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I could make you mod of raw one if you like.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

Where in all that did I ask for respect, retard?

I really couldn't give two shits about your or anyone else's respect.

It is however funny to see how you dug around for the info, only to make yourself look like more of an inter-dork.

BLNT. :icon19:

jesus gramps, who do you think you're fooling.

you're crying your eyes out about being dissed by raw (just because he jokingly called you old you retard)

you make getting owned look easy

i'm sorry the whole world laughs at you. maybe if you weren't such a whining pussy, it wouldn't happen so much.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.